Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Mon May 08, 2023 5:20 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Controlling the winds, she said? Well, Hannah was not one to waste an opportunity to show off, and with a flick of her hands she would cause the wind around them to pick up, before billowing outwards in a circle, and then raising up into the air, drawing in the dust around them and forming in into a temporary piece of art, and then dispersing the dust up high so it would not rain down.

"There is but one reason you can not control what is inside you, and that is because you say you can not do it. A year, a decade, a century - what does the time spent matter to immortal beings? You'll be far from the first to have a Zanpaktou spirit at odds with a sedate lifestyle, but this is not a fabrication. It does not come from anywhere but inside. If your Zanpaktou spirit is tempestuous, then you need to look inside yourself and question what part of you it is mirroring, and come to an accord with it, and yourself. Reiryoku does not simply act the way you are describing it. It is acted upon, for a reason. Find the reason, solve the reason"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba]

Mon May 08, 2023 5:50 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Boy howdy nobody told Fuu that she was going to be going on a carnival ride when she got to the seventh division again, but just as quick as the flick of those hands did that set in for her. Of course it wasn't like she had expected Hannah to know how her Zanpakuto's worked or how her own 'sight' worked... but in this moment she wished she'd explained that before.

Her entire balance was thrown off as the wind around them was practically grabbed and dragged about, the few silhouettes she did have in her minds eye vanished in an instant. Almost like she was on a boat amidst a nasty storm in the ocean, Fuu found herself struggling to keep her footing, one hand quickly reaching up to grab her head as she stumbled to the side and hit the wall. Much like the loosening grip on the wind, Fuu also fell to the ground nauseated and confused.

It took her a few moments to regain herself, her head reeling from the overwhelming sensations that had just weaved themselves through it. With the silhouettes returning, so too did her processing of what was being said. It took an equal amount of extra time for her to be able to stand back up without stumbling, though she did respond "Yes yes, I... understand all that. However..." As she finally began to stand, she used the wall to help steady herself. "One does not simply come to understand Kamikaze. I am well aware of what side of me she is mirroring, and believe you mean balance is... unironically something I struggle with as far as she's concerned."

Fuu shook her head and rubbed it a little bit "And believe me, I do practice that which I preach. As a practitioner of T'ai Chi, balance is always at the forefront of my thoughts. Kamikaze and Soyokaze are as Yin and Yang, one cannot exist without the other and when in harmony everything is balanced. At such points, the fluctuations of my Reiatsu are, at most, minimal. However, as mentioned before Kamikaze is tempestuous and easily riled even by things that seem insignificant. She has good intentions usually, however her reactions are often overmuch and that is when the balance is disrupted and the fluctuations begin. The longer it goes on, the worse the fluctuations get, even to the point of incapacitation."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 5:59 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Apparently the wind was a lot stronger than Hannah was expecting it to be, and the woman was knocked off her feet. She had thought it far enough out to not effect people, but apparently not so much. The World was very strange, though the woman didn't seem to be bothered overmuch by it and didn't say anything, so Hannah carried on as normal.

"You are focused on the balance, at the forefront of your mind in most situations, is the balance. Every action is maintaining or regaining the balance. Kamikaze and Soyokaze are as Yin and Yang, and yet....Where do you come into this? If all your time is spent trying to maintain the balance between the two, and every action is furthering the balance between them two, when are you focusing on yourself?"

Hannah would step over to help Fuu regain her balance.

"The Blade Is Me. You and your Spirits are inexorably linked. Only you can give them Reiryoku to fluctuate with. Only you can sustain and exacerbate this power that incapacitates you. You do not need to balance them against each other, you need to balance them against yourself. The Spirits are the same thing with difference faces, nobody ever has two separate Spirits. They are not Yin and Yang. They are Yin, you are Yang"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 12:22 pm

Do you see my point?

The words the woman spoke were... in all earnest, reminding her a lot of Komamura. Always a kind and gentle soul, out to help others become greater than the mere sum of their parts. For her part she'd always understood the necessity of listening to those that were more experienced than she, especially when it came to the Zanpakuto. Some of the things she said, Fuu hadn't ever thought about before. "On... myself?"

She muttered slightly, nodding to the woman as she was helped back to her feet. While the next words she spoke were things she'd already knew, such as how her and her Zanpakuto were always linked... she'd never given much thought about how she should balance them. Ever since she first got her Zanpakuto itself she'd always focused on their balance rather than the balance between herself and them.

However now as she thought about it, it occurred to her the truth of the reality. The balance between herself and her Zanpakuto was something she'd never thought about, something she'd never made an attempt to rectify or even acknowledge beforehand. "That... isn't something I'd thought about before..." She muttered, scratching at the back of her head a bit for feeling so foolish for not even thinking about such a thing before.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 3:03 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"A friend of mine, Cho Zi, told me a tale about the late Mayor of Minatumi Harbour" Hannah would state. To hold her hand revealed the thin, almost ill nature of her body. That she was pulling far more effort in than any being should, simply helping another regain their balance.

"It is a long story, so to paraphrase; we often focus on what is in front of us. The more difficult a task, the greater the focus. And so we never have that moment to step back and look what we are doing, question if it is the best way of doing it, and acknowledge how far we have come since the start. So don't feel to bad at the idea of never having thought about it. An outside perspective often trivalizes problems because that perspective is not hampered by the problems it trivializes"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Do you see my point?

It was quite true that over the past few decades Fuu had been entirely alone with naught but herself and her Zanpakuto, cut off from that which had helped her in the past, voluntarily of course. The one that had normally given her pep talks was her Captain, Komamura, and he acted more as her anchor to help get through the days where she could barely move. However ever since she had left, her thoughts were just her own... nobody there to help decipher them beyond what she could mentally see.

It was for that reason she'd focused so heavily in that time to just... doing her job as a Shinigami to the best of her abilities. Hell even coming back to Soul Society wasn't something she thought would've ever happened, willingly or no, so the fact that she was here was something of a miracle truth be told. But it was quite ironic that she was having such a talk with someone in the same place she used too, even if it was someone that wasn't Komamura.

"That is a fair assessment I suppose... I haven't exactly... had such an opportunity in a some time."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 8:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It is easy to lose yourself when things go bad" Hannah would reply, looking down and stroking the sword-necklace. "But always know there is someone out there to help you. You might not know them, and they might not know you, but there is always someone to talk to" Hannah would give a gentle smile and look back up at Fuu.

"As much as she is brash and bold, Elyss, Captain Kishimoto, is actually a lovely person. So make sure to talk to her whenever you feel like you need someone to talk to. Urahara as well, is a cool person to talk to. If you can get past him being a little bit of a genius, you know?" she would circle her temple with her finger a few times.

"But make sure that in all your efforts, you never do it alone. That's the worst thing you can do. Training alone ingrains your flaws, and living alone ingrains your esteem issues. Always ensure that you have another's opinion when it is important"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 7:20 pm

Do you see my point?

Fuurinji knew all-too-well how things could go if things went south, she'd lived with that for just over a hundred years now, as well as who else might be out there willing to talk. However speaking to another Captain of the Gotei United wasn't exactly something she was planning on doing... until she mentioned Urahara. Her attempts at finding him in Karakura Town had been ultimately fruitless, and now she knew why... because he was here, not in Karakura Town.

"Wait did you say Urahara? As in Urahara Kisuke? He's joined the Gotei United?" This certainly was good news for her, though she wondered if she'd be able to get a meeting with him... being a rogue shinigami and all. Of course Hannah wasn't finished talking, and did further elaborate on some more things. While Fuurinji did note it, her mind was stuck on Urahara being here. If anyone knew what happened to Ichigo and why he wasn't helping, it'd be him.

She really didn't want to elaborate anymore than what she had too admittedly, but she did want to address everything that Hannah had said. "It's been... quite some time since I uh... trained with someone. But do you think you could help me talk to Urahara? There are some... questions that I do have that I think he alone might be able to answer."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 5:30 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, Mr Hat And Clogs really was quite the player. Not only the Fine Feline but also this (probably) beautiful woman in front of her. Well, well~

"Yes, Urahara Kisuke. Don't worry, if he has run away from you after a loving romance, I have many, powerful binding Kidos to keep him around while he explains himself" Hannah would reply, giving Fuu a teasing grin before stepping back, and solidifying her reiryoku, drawing symbols up her arm and then holding her hands out and incanting.

"Tenteikūra"

A new square would float in the air, and glow, linking her to Urahara. Sure, a Hell Butterfly existed, but that was slow and one way. She had modified her Tenteikura to pick up words from the other side, like a spiritual telephone.

"Good morning, Urahara! You have a fan here, most eager to meet you. Would you mind coming down for a bit, if you are not too busy?" Hannah would ask, flaring off some Reiatsu as a beacon so he knew where 'here' was.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 6:31 am

Do you see my point? [Hannah/Wakaba] - Page 2 VFR4X79
Kisuke Urahara | Here Via Landline

Picking up the spiritual phone from the other end, the sound of a man yawning was the first noise to return to Hannah as she called. She could almost hear the noise of him pinching the bridge of his nose as he took in what was being said.

"I'm not exactly the type to do fan meetups, Miss Chiza, but I trust that you have a deeper reason for calling than that."

In the background, she would faintly be able to hear Kisuke mumbling to himself as he pottered around a room seemingly gathering various bits and bobs.

"Call my curiosity peaked. I'll be there in a few."

The line then went dead, leaving the pair with a few precious moments longer to discuss before the mercurial Captain burst onto the scene.

Saw that coming | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum