Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah)

Sun May 07, 2023 7:28 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - A Golden Age For Battlea

Recent battles had given way to certain thoughts for Shura Kurata, thoughts of actually trying to improve herself in ways beyond simply being stronger. Her fight with Tento had taught her that overwhelming strength was something that didn't always prevail it would seem, her fight with Rio had taught her that overwhelming strength couldn't always hit its mark, and her fight with Kanae had taught her that she did not yet have the overwhelming strength that she once thought she had.

But these were learning moments for the First Born Kurata, she took each of them not as a defeat nor did she take them in stride. No she took them as a challenge, something she had to overcome if she wanted that overwhelming strength, accuracy, and durability. She had to be such a mountain that naught could overcome her regardless of who or what it was.

So it was with this intent that she sent out a challenge, to any and all who would accept. To come and face her, bringing anything and everything they wanted to the arena. Whether that was Kido, Hakuda, Zanjutsu, Hoho, or even Numbers. She cared not what the challenge was, she simply wanted one that would continue to push her further and further until she had no equal like her days within the Academy. Nanashi had shown her that Vizard's were far more commonplace within the ranks than she'd initially thought, while she knew they certainly were here she did not expect a fresh Shin'o Academy Graduate to be one, let alone be trained by her Lieutenant.

For Shura, this meant that there had to be others within the Gotei United that had strength that she underestimated, and that alone meant she needed to fight them... To fight all of them.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty Re: A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah)

Sun May 07, 2023 7:39 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) 6EdIfMt

Well, everyone wanted to be stronger, and sometimes they were a bit overt about these desires. The call to anyone who could fight, whatever it was, was a bit gauche but Hannah couldn't really fault desire, so she would not say anything about it. Instead, she would head that way, so as to lend her medical expertise and make sure nobody got seriously injured. The kind of people who put out these kind of challenges weren't really the kind of people who held back or were concerned for other people getting hurt.

Walking into the arena, Hannah would cast her senses about for a moment to see if there were anyone else here, and then would head to the stands if not stopped.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty Re: A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah)

Sun May 07, 2023 8:27 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - A Golden Age For Battle

For the Fourth Division, more than anything else, combat was a way of life. Other divisions had it sure, other divisions trained for it sure... But for the fourth? Well, they were much like the former Eleventh, and their strongest embodied that more than most... and even amongst them, there were some that embodied it more than that. Shura was one such individual, Kenpachi Zaraki was her former Captain and someone that, while she didn't idolize him, looked up to him a great deal. He wanted nothing but the next challenge, the next fight that would push him beyond what he was and to the brink of death itself.

For her part, Shura could never match such a challenge, Zaraki was another beast entirely... Something that couldn't be stopped no matter how powerful you were. But she could seek to achieve it. So when the first person entered the arena, she was simply standing in the center, arms at her side with one hand on the hilt of her sheathed Zanpakuto and her attention nearly immediately went to the newcomer. "So someone has finally come, good. I hope you're strong, because that's all I care about."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Golden Age For Battlea (Shura/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 8:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, the world certainly had all sorts. No hi how are you, no how do you do, no thank you for coming. Just jumping right into it. Well, Hannah could jump right into things as well...

"And like that, you lose the fight before blades are even drawn" Hannah would reply, heading to the stands and not giving the woman any attention at all. Not even a turn of the head.

"Strength out of place is no strength at all. If you seek only an opponent with force, then you defeat yourself in the opening moments and render yourself unable to progress"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 8:50 am

Shura let out a long, exasperated sigh, it seemed this woman was not, in fact, here to fight. "The call was a call for a fight, not a call for sitting in the stands. If you ain't here to fight then get lost, I don't have time to waste on idle flights of fancy or idle chitchat. My intent is not to speak kindly, my intent is to fight mercilessly."

Shura gave a dismissive wave to the woman "Perhaps the progress you speak of isn't the progress I desire, or maybe you simply didn't understand what my message was about. Either way I don't care and it doesn't matter in the end. So either get down here and fight, or get lost little girl."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 9:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The fight has already begun, and you have lost" Hannah would reply, taking a seat on the stands and watching. Though, not anything specific it seemed, since her eyes were unfocused and glazed over.

"I have no doubt you seek simple, temporary and fleeting kinds of strength. The simple kind, that is easy to obtain, easy to show, and ease to brag about. But it is the duty of the older generation to guide the new against the mistakes of the past. So that is what I am here to try and teach, though ultimately it is down to you if you will learn or if you will keep crippling yourself in pursuit of the finite and the mortal"

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 1:54 pm

To say the look on Shura's face was one of contempt and/or annoyance would be one of the biggest understatements of the year, though truth be told which one it was or if it was both was anyones guess. That this woman, who did nothing except sit there and stare off into space, though she was winning some imaginary and non-existent fight was something that didn't truthfully amuse Shura.

"Uh-huh..." Was her only verbal response as she raised a single eyebrow. "Look you clearly don't know anything about me, because if you did you'd know that bragging is the second to last thing I care about behind only the whiny little brats of the fourth that refuse to train enough to actually accomplish anything even remotely mediocre."

But maybe she was looking at this all wrong... Maybe this mysterious individual who stared off into the distance proclaiming to be the victor of a fight that wasn't even happening was onto something? Oooooor maybe they were just full of shit. "But tell me, oh great and wise mystery person, why is it I've already lost?" The condescension and sarcasm were almost palpable.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 2:47 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah found it amusing that the woman bragged of her own accomplishments by way of belittling other people, during the speech in which she said she didn't ever care about bragging. People were always fun dicotomies. And then, after decrying the fact that Hannah had anything of worth, demanded to be taught. Well, Hannah could do that.

"You are tense and goaded. Riled and hostile not towards the fight, but towards the person. Not towards actions, but towards words. Every ounce of thought you spare another thing, is an ounce of thought you do not spare what is in front of you. And then-"

Hannah would flick her hand. Were Shura not focused so much on her own ego and a need to insult the woman in front of her, she might have had some forewarning. As it stood, the action was sudden and wildly unexpected. Hyapporankan erupted from the ground under Shura's feet, modified by Hannah into a variant she called 'Erupting Cattle Fence'. Each of the hundred shafts sort to pin her down and lock her into an intwined cage.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 4:58 pm

While it certainly was true that Shura could be goaded relatively easily depending on the circumstances, this was not such a circumstance. As far as Shura could tell, this woman didn't even have the intention of fighting and so being goaded by mere words from her was something that was rather unlikely. The same could be said for her being riled up, such a circumstance was not present within the situation.

However, the result of this did mean she certainly wasn't expecting anything from the girl, especially not a hostile action towards her from so far away, let alone one that had no visible indicators or were small in their detail or execution. It wasn't that the flick went unnoticed by Shura, she certainly caught it. However to use kido through such a means was not something she was experienced with by any means, and so the action that she took certainly did go unexpected for Shura.

So it was that when the shafts came out of the ground she was caught off guard by them, and even as she used her Shunpo as quickly as she could it did little to get her out of harms way for very long. One thing she hadn't seen, as a result of needing to both look at Hannah and then towards the ground, was the shafts that had sprung up around her in an almost circular formation. So as she moved backwards she found herself first pinned inside, before a brief moment later being pinned quite literally to the ground. "and this is why I hate kido...." She thought to herself as she found it quite difficult to actually pull herself free.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 5:08 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"-You die"

Hannah would stand, and nod to the woman, departing the stands. She could find her own medical aid, or not. She seemed that kind of woman.

"Had you been focused with your Reikaku, you would have noticed the build up of power and been able to move in time. I told you the fight had already begun, and yet you continued to be emotional and fixated on some verbal victory over me. That is why you lose, and where I to have any ounce of vindictiveness, I would have tied a Tsuzuri Raiden into those poles and electrocuted you unconscious. But that would make it hard to talk to you afterwards"

Hannah would depart towards the arena's entrance, and then look back for a final moment.

"The beams will dissipate in about ten minutes or so. Use that time to ask yourself what you are really fighting for, and what really matters in the world. Good morning"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum