Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Left_bar_bleue5/100MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm
Mr. Caveman, Fated Terror of Man
Caveman stood at the entering end of the step-stone bridge leading to the temple that was merely an old tower surrounded by a lake in an empty yet magically enriched giant field of grass, flowers and herbs. The lake itself seemed to be clean and untouched for centuries. The tower itself was the landmark in the only open field in Karakura Forest that is always lit up by either sun or moon while left untouched by man's civilization. Inside the tower was the daughter of Yoruichi Shihouin and Kisuke Urahara, Hanako Shihouin. She was the reason that Caveman stood there vigilant and intimidatingly. His reputation with the public was forced upon him and ever so grim as the police would send in the military should he retaliate. The deal between him and Kisuke was simple; it is to protect Hanako Shihouin until Caveman could find his own destiny. Simple? Not for Caveman. He was used to the thrill of hunting down Hollows, Arrancars and Demons, now he ended up babysitting which drained his adrenaline. He is clearly not bored; he is just serious business.

MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Left_bar_bleue0/0MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty Re: MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 am
[Kai]

How exactly did he end up here? Well, it was somehow funny - at least for him. Since he aquired the powers of MagiRed, it was possible for him to actually roam this forest without the danger of being eaten alive by any Hollow - so he used jogs through the thicket to train his body. The problem with that? He was easily distracted, as usual. So, once again, he had lost the path, which was barely visible to begin with - and had arrived at this strange place.
"Wow..." murmuring that word, Kais amazed, bright eyes wandered over the clear waters surface - this temple looked like a scene out of a dream or fairy tale, not like a place you would find near Karakura City, the largest pile of technology and spirits one could think of. The dark haired boy only noticed the man standing infront of the bridge after staring over to the tower and the waters in amazement for at least a minute. For a kid from the city, like him, the forest alone was a wonder - and this right here was a miracle.
Slightly, the unmorphed MagiRanger tilted his head. This man... he looked like he had been living out here in the wilds for years. Wild, untamed hair and a beard, a tall figure, truely a respect imposing being. Still - Kai was way too much of a naive kid to fear this man for no reason at all.
"Hey, you! Can you tell me what this place is?" Kai said in a happy tone, walking closer to the man that looked like he arrived out of a time-machine from the stone age.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Left_bar_bleue5/100MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty Re: MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:11 pm
Mr. Caveman

"Then who are you, pup. You should have a name when you vowed to power. Such as I have." Caveman replied as he looked upon the boy. His voice sounded like a foe that usually in a fairy tale, meant a being the hero feared. As he turned, his sword appeared to be Caveman's height while look wide enough to be a shield. A heavy sword itself was not chosen to be cool; that is to be sure. "Forget the name of your society, for I will see for myself!" Caveman growled. He began walking to Kai after raising his sword. "Show me what you have or I will see you leave this world!" Caveman taunted as he began rushing to fight the boy.

Hanako Shihouin, the Candy Girl

Within the temple, Hanako was meditating as usual. She has discovered her power to heal people with one blast of reishi; she now wanted to learn more of her powers to see if there are more. The spirit of a priest appeared once again as Hanako was already a spirit herself. "What is it that you wanted to know?" The priest asked. "What more I could do? I managed to be experienced with helping people." Hanako answered with curiosity. "Since you learned to help others, you are ready to know another way of helping. Through combat defenses." The priest introduced. "Like Cure. Reishi can be manipulated to do something else as well. Everything around us is made of reishi. However! You cannot de-construct them." The priest explained. "So...I'm able to throw big rocks?" Hanako asked childishly. "...No. But you can make the ground crumble under them. That is called, "Quake" and it is useful when you have rooted enemies by shaking their foundation and render their balance vulnerable." The priest answered. "Hanako. you are already capable of commanding them. You just do not realize it yet. Meditate some more and learn from within." The priest concluded. Hanako's spirit returned to her body and from there, she meditates.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Left_bar_bleue0/0MagiRed and Ex-"Terrorist"...CLASHED! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm
[Kai]

"H-hey, wait a second!"
As Kai stumbled backwards, his right hand instantly moved into his pocket - and grabbed the MagiPhone. However, he had been told NEVER to transform infront of other people, especially the minions of Vohlis - but was this man even one of those? Well, it didn't really matter - cause the result of not transforming right now would be way worse than any punishment his boss could think of. Well, at least he hoped that. Currently, he had no way to tell how strong this guy even was - but considering his sword, he wasn't weak.
"Heavenly Saints, grant me the miracle of magic! Magi Magii, Magiiro!" Raising the red phone above his head after entering the code while saying his phrase, a bolt of energy seemingly erupted up into the clouds and back down, and a deep, mysterious voice repeated the words Kai said, as two red circles appeared - one above, one under him, with strange magic symbols in them.
In a flash, the red body armor formed around him, with the helmet forming last. Jumping into the air as his transformation was complete, he jumped over Caveman, landing behind him where he had been standing on the bridge - spinning around in the air, he was now looking at his opposer from the opposite side. And damn, now that he could feel Reiatsu, he knew that this guy was no pushover for sure!
"Magician of the Red - MagiRed!" flicking his cape back with his right hand, crouching down a bit, a single small explosion erupted from behind him. Behind the black visor, he looked at the man who had just attacked him, in his right hand now holding the MagiStick in wand mode.
"What's the big idea?! We have no reason to fight! Stop this!"
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Mr. Caveman

"MagiRed...so that is your name. I am the terror of man...slayer of Menos and Demons! manifestation of prosecution...terrorist! I am CAVEMAN!" Caveman introduced himself with great, imposing projection as his reiatsu kicked up like an explosion, even felt like an explosion as everything near him are to be pushed back by it. Now surrounded by a black aura with a grey outline of himself that stood twice as tall. An abnormal level of spiritual pressure for a human. Caveman turned to Kai and his eyes are of true killers; cold, sharp, despising, even terrifying to those who cannot stand its gaze. "Since you transformed to even up...by little, I'll considered you respectable!" Caveman spoke like the MagiRed is going to be killed shortly. "Be quick and strike, the foes you will be fighting will see you in the woman's eyes before she cries out before being drowned in her own blood." Caveman spoke like he does not have a care in the world, a sign that he has no alliance at all. He laughed the moment that the MagiRed would hesitate.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum