Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Left_bar_bleue0/0What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Empty What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin)

Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 am
What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Everything's gone: the field they stood in, Soul Society, and Murasaki. All that remained is Elyss. The redhead understood where she is instantly. The destroyed feudal town around her told her enough as the lone rock she stood on floated in an endless void, the sky a crimson red with the full moon blotched out by black paint. She began walking, knowing she'd find nothing standing around. Each step took her closer to the town's center, dead bodies of faceless individuals all around her before she finally reached the lone building still standing. On its steps, a similar redhead sat, idly watching the sky.

"You survived being erased," Elyss asked, obviously tense and ready for a fight.

END POST | Red
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Left_bar_bleue0/0What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Empty Re: What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin)

Fri May 12, 2023 12:04 pm
What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) 6rJcRB5

Tenmarin | Blood

"What was erased was but my physical form. What still exists inside you is the last remainder of Mirja. I am the last of your Hollow and of her."

Turning its head, Tenmarin looked over at Elyss, its expression dull and aloof. However, it still rose and rolled its shoulder, brandishing its blade towards the other redhead. With a final sigh, Tenmarin nodded her head in resignation, understanding the reason for all of this. This will be their final dance together after all.

"I won't go quietly. I don't think you understand still. As a monster, I was the only one who could help you, almost like a Zanpakuto, huh? I had hated you at first, wanted nothing more than to be the one in charge, but now look at me. All I want is for you to continue on as yourself, without anymore hesitations. For as much as I tried to kill you, you persisted, and my hatred slowly turned into begrudging acceptance, and that acceptance turned into a strange love. But, with me being here, you'll never find your true power, so... One last time, let's enjoy ourselves, Master."

END POST | Crimson
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin) Empty Re: What Makes the Sky Blue (Elyss/Tenmarin)

Fri May 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Tch. After everything, that's it?" Elyss asked, somewhat resentful of all the heartache that befell her, but even with that said, Elyss understood. If not for Tenmarin, she would have ran from herself and be forever plagued by her own insecurities. If not for Tenmarin she would have always feared her power, forever held herself back because of it. Now, she finally feels like she can breathe.

"I'll miss you too, Tenmarin."

With that, Elyss brandished a katana, the last remnant of her old Zanpakuto feeling worn in her hand. She charged Tenmarin, preparing for one attack to finally bring an end to the only being that ever felt like they understood her in the end.

END POST | Red
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:12 pm

Tenmarin | Blood

"We've never been good with words, huh?" Tenmarin replied, its chuckle dry as it brandished its own katana, the other half of the power it gave Elyss, of the foreign soul that had resided in this empty space. However, the time for being sad had passed just as quickly as it came, and with determination in its eyes Tenmarin charged.

Almost like a recollection of everything Elyss had suffered, Tenmarin's body changed, their surroundings shifting the closer they got. Tenmarin became Ulv who had given Elyss a chance and had cursed the woman to this fate of strife. Then, it became Arkin, the first taste of what the world had to offer for Elyss, a titan of a man that had broke her.

They clashed, Tenmarin's blade dancing to intercept Elyss' as the being became Midori, dancing effortlessly around the redhead before being Murasaki who showcased nothing but excellence in their fights.

END POST | Crimson
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:16 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Almost like a script, they clashed. Elyss found herself seeing things, transported to times of her life where she had fought, times in her life where she truly felt alive. First came Ulv, a literal mountain that started the woman on her journey. Each swing of her sword felt like she was hitting mountains, but then Arkin swung his axe down and Elyss found herself struggling to even gain ground. However, she could only fill exhilaration deep in her bones, fueling her to continue on as she found herself fighting evenly with these beings who she once adored and wished to be.

When Midori cut into her, the blood that splattered didn't matter. Elyss couldn't even think anymore, her next moves simply that to match her opponent. Murasaki sliced her to pieces, but who cares? Determination to push past her issues, to simply enjoy what she's always enjoyed, outweighed everything right now. This is what Tenmarin taught her. Through all the strife and struggle, that will to be yourself and not bend for anyone was the only thing that could keep one sane. Running from your issues does nothing. All that's left it to continue straight ahead.

END POST | Red
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:22 pm

Tenmarin | Blood

Hime struck with tamed attack, a mastery of many skills befalling Elyss as it began to rain around them. However, Tenmarin couldn't help but notice the way Elyss lived through the strife, enjoyed the struggles. That's why Algos rained down Hell, melting the destroyed city until nothing remained, but still that damn redheaded fool persisted. Tenmarin watched its master literally melt, but that damn redhead simply reemerged with new vigor. Henrex didn't care though as he struck like lightning in the middle of the storm, frying Elyss into a darkened crisp.

Jaeden broke her. Takehiko enraged her. Hanako attacked her heart. However, Elyss wouldn't stop coming, clashing and battling. Like a tragic story, the two continued as the world changed between them, retelling the tale of their galivant adventures.

END POST | Crimson
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:25 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Her body screamed as her life retold itself before her, making her relive every mistake she's ever made. However, the friends along the way came too, and she found herself being pushed forward just that bit more. Even when she found herself against the whole Fourth Division, she didn't waver. Abalia glared down at her with eyes that could mutter a man, but all she could do is force herself back up on the ground and step through that muddied wall of willpower towards her goal.

"I--I... Tenmarin! I won't lose!"

She screamed her anguish into her imaginary world, all of her past being eradicated by her voice. Then, she found herself pushed back into a wall, Shadin's imposing presence holding her there as Hannah prepared to fire a spell her way.

END POST | Red
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:26 pm

Tenmarin | Blood

"Is that so. Show me, Master."

Tenmarin stood next to the two who prepared to eradicate the redhead with an expectation. With red eyes that bore down on Elyss, Tenmarin prepared her sword, knowing that what happens next will be it. Then, Hannah fired the strongest spell she could.

END POST | Crimson
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:32 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss watched the Kido Spell fly her way, eradicating everything in its way. However, she struggled, wanting nothing more than to prove her strength and her will to everyone who's ever given her the time of day. She fought against Shadin's hold, breaking free with a scream of anguish before charging. Almost as if challenging fate itself, she tore through Hannah's attack, eradicating the two apparitions in her head with one cleave, leaving only her and Tenmarin left.

She struck, but Tenmarin blocked it. They traded blows, evenly matched, but Elyss couldn't allow herself to lose. They clashed again, but Elyss found her sword cracking. Another clash, but this one broke her blade. Tenmarin came at her, but Elyss didn't run. She's tired of running. She's going to do the only thing she knows best.

Blood splattered onto the ground as Tenmarin stabbed right through her, but Elyss responded by grabbing the beings wrist, holding that sword in her stomach. Finally, in close range for her broken sword, Elyss swung up, taking Tenmarin's arm clean off as her jagged sword etched the end of the battle into Tenmarin's chest, blood flicking between two as their red eyes met. One full of determination, and one full of resignation.

END POST | Red
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 12:35 pm

Tenmarin | Blood

"Good job," Tenmarin muttered, her voice weak, blood dripping from its lips as its lungs began to fill with blood. "Now, that's what I like to see. Never give up. Never let anyone tell you what you can or can't be. Show those fuckers what Elyss Kishimoto is made of."

The world around them began to crumble, the remnants of Tenmarin finally starting to fade. Though, Elyss didn't look happy about any of it, maybe even suffering from Stockholm's with the realization that she's losing a piece of her being that's been there for so long. Tenmarin just shook its head and gave the other redhead a pat on the head.

"Worrying even now? Haven't ya learned anything?"

END POST | Crimson
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum