Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue0/0noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah]

Sat May 13, 2023 7:03 am
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

A familiar name. Noharu certainly had taken a bit of a backseat to the world happenings as a Teacher. After all, she had to focus on her students and so while she'd somewhat kept up with events, she mostly hadn't focused on much outside. But now that she was an active member, she had a much more keen eye for interesting individuals that were even affiliated.

But uh.. well. Her keen eye really wasn't needed this time around. Hell Noharu didn't even have to dig, Hannah's presence around the Gotei and even the Shino Academy was now something of a hot topic. Some mysterious Kido efficianado with no actual concrete ties to the organization? Truly the world was a little strange these days. She remembered a day when such individuals just sortof quietly vanished.

Allll the same, Noharu decided to pay a little visit to the woman~ Noharu herself was of course dressed in her uniform. Her own sleeveless shuhakusho that, well..if rumor were to be believed, probably would go unappreciated by her target.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty Re: 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah]

Sat May 13, 2023 7:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Instead of a solid single ball, maybe a Kido that was many. With that in mind, she had a shining golden chain that was attached to the celling, and came down to her hand. The links were being observed in great detail, and she felt she was actually getting somewhere. There was something there that made her feel like she wasn't just barking up the wrong tree. But also that it would take a lot more time.

Then someone appeared at the door, which was usually a sign they wanted to talk. Or just stare, staring was fine.

"Good morning" Hannah would state, glancing over in their direction, and then give a gentle smile. "You look very nice today"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue0/0noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty Re: 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah]

Sat May 13, 2023 8:19 am
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Brows raised ever so slightly as she noticed the woman doing....uh...something? Her head canted a little as she made note of the chains, before flashing a friendly smile toward the woman. "Hey there! Sorry, I'm not intrudin or anything am I? I heard that a Kido expert was hanging around the Gotei and uh, looks like I'm in the right place." She chimed and folded her arms, eyeing the ...whatever Hannah was doing before flashing a friendly smile to the woman.

"The name's Noharu Asahi, I'm a member of the Eighth Division. I'm not coming in at a bad time am I?" She ventured, her voie was rather warm and professional. If it were a squad member sure, she'd be more relaxed. But this woman wasn't an official gotei member. Soooooooo, face of the Gotei, representative, yada yada, all that candy corn.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999noharu - 'Cha Doin here, Girly? [Noharu, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 8:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"No intrusion, I was just working on something in my spare time" Hannah replied, stepping forward from out of her desk so that it was more personal than talking to her from behind it. Hannah's eyes didn't seem to focus anywhere, but rather just sort of drifted as they went.

"Hannah Chiza, member of Lux Orior Spellcrafting. And I don't know about Expert, or anything like that, but I get by. Do you need something, or did you just come by to, vibe, as the kids these days tend to say?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 10:40 am

Noharu certainly didn't miss the way those eyes wandered about. She'd heard that the woman was blind after all. And so she didn't really make much of the woman's earlier little compliment. It was, to her awareness, simply a polite platitude. Though Noharu gave a sly smile at the rather humble energy coming from the spellcaster.

"Lux huh? It's kinda hard to believe that I still hear that name. It feels like ages. Hmm, still. Pleasure to meet you Chiza-san. I was actually curious to see how you've been handling yur stay here in the Sereitei. Not often we have visitors like yourself. And I admit I am also a little....curious about a few things. If you don't mind indulging my nosyness."' She pointed out, flashing a calm grin as she folded her arms under her bust.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 10:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm, Lux is downsizing and shuffling off into the backroom, so it's not something people hear about anymore. They still exist, just, vaguely" Hannah would comment, giving a soft shrug.

"As for me staying here, well. Everyone is still alive, so I will say it is going grandly. I will certainly indulge you being nosy, however. It is nice to talk to other people for a bit between lessons and experiments"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 7:27 pm

A brow raised slightly at that. "Experiments huh? I guess even at your level you don't ever stop growin huh?" She murmured, folding her arms and taking a moment to consider the situation. "I admit, I've gotten used to more visitors in the gotei. But S'far as I recall, Lux and the Gotei never exactly were close pals or anything like that. So I admit I'm a little curious why you've decided to be here." She noted casually enough. No real minxed words about it. The organizations had on occassion tolerated one anothers presences, maybe even cooperated on some fronts. But they had never been close. Then again, the Gotei wasn't the TYPE of organization that could exist to such a capacity with most earth entities. But well. She was hardly an expert on the subject. So hey, why not ask the member of Lux who was hanging around the Gotei about it?

All the while, she took the opportunity to take a look around the place. Get a bit more familiar with the space. Surely there were some personal items she kept here? Some indication of just what kind of woman this Hannah person was?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 5:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The Sky never ends, why should I?" Hannah would ask, rhetorically as she gave a coy smile. There were not any personal items about the place, or anything one might not expect to find in a classroom. The Itinerary were on her desk, though as to her handwriting, that was not something that could be determined given that it was in Braille. She didn't even seem to be carrying her Zanpaktou around with her. A complete lack of stuff certainly told a story about her regardless...

"Though the relationship is an interesting one. Earth Affiliations aside, it is hard to maintain close relationships with an organization on a completely different plane of existence. But the Chairman of the Order of Support and Defence was the Captain-Commander's Husband, so it went a good way to keeping them in touch with the roots and remaining amicable, long distant though the roots might be"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 9:56 am

Huh, so she was one of those. That was interesting, Noharu's head dipped to the side a bit at the rather purple dismissal. And taking a look around, she had to admit the woman seemed .....kinda boring. There was nothing here? Someone's place where they settled was supposed to be a little window into who they were as a person. And well....here she was. A lesson plan on the table and ....that was it. It felt ...hollow, and kinda mind numbing. And taking a glance toward Hannah herself, Noharu almost regretted coming in here. But she restrained herself from any comments. After all a FAIR number of pretty alright gotei officers had pretty barebones offices.

"I guess." She noted, repressing the urge to make a comment about the leaders of organizations pumping uglies. Guess when you were that high at the top you just stopped looking at people below you. Tch. Well at least the CURRENT Commander wasn't like that. "So you're just...purely in the gotei for business? Seems like it'd be kinda exhausting." She mused thoughtfully, perhaps a bit blunt in her delivery, but well, that was just a part of who she was, even if she was keeping her language in check.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 7:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"They didn't keep my apartment for me during my 100 year absence" Hannah would reply with a fun, dry tone. She was an interesting one. Hadn't come by for Kido lessons or to kill her or to have sex with her. Just...came by to chunner?

"But, mostly business. I have a friend or two here to visit on occasion. And the Senkaimon makes commuting easy enough, so I don't mind it. Knowledge is the most valuable thing in the world, one must take all chances to add to it"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum