Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto)

Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:22 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

A Shinigami that was disarmed from their Zanpakuto could be considered something of a death sentence, especially if they weren't well versed in the other arts such as Hakuda and Kido... A Shinigami like Shura. However as he pulled the axe, Shura's entire body followed with it. Her legs pushing off the ground and spinning with the twisting axe, aiming to connect with Yuuto's jaw. Her biggest weakness now was the size of her weapon, such a large axe wasn't able to be swung with the same speed and efficacy as a Katana-sized sword. However such things were not something that mattered to Shura, for what it lacked in speed it more than made up for in power... The only question that remained was how much Yuuto could withstand of it before being forced to kneel.

As he moved to toss the axe away, Shura used that same momentum to kick herself into the air, causing both her and the axe to spin with the same build-up of Reiatsu as before. However unlike before, this time she was significantly farther than she was, but as her upward trajectory came to a slow...

A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 H2fnxrV

Shura spoke once more before flinging the spinning axe downwards at Yuuto yet again, however... unlike before this was not the true attack, but a feint. With the built-up energy that streaked around her axe she hoped to use it to make it harder to perceive what she was doing, which was following just behind the axe with the intent to slam her foot directly into Yuuto's chest when he deflected or otherwise blocked the axe itself.

Techniques in Use:

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto)

Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:38 am
A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 ZBd0Iyu

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Yuuto noted the attachment she had to her Zanpakuto -- even if she was disarmed, most Shinigami would think to use either Kido or Hakuda as a method to distract or buy time for them to reclaim their weapon.

Had she specialized in only Zanjutsu? As Shura attempted to take control of the scuffle, Yuuto neatly avoided the attack to his jaw. Again she tried to wrest control of her weapon, tearing it from his arm and going for another spinning attack as well as a kick to the chest, Yuuto's movements suddenly became even faster.

In the blink of an eye and a mixture of Zanjutsu and Hakuda, he deflected the axe, pushing it away in attempt to force it into the ground. In that same instant, he met Shura's foot with a fast, equally powerful strike from his elbow.

He could feel the bones in his arm creaking from the strain, but he held firm, unflinching as he pushed her back, before finally lowering his sword to his side.

"That's enough for now."

END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:01 am

To deflect her Shikai wasn't a small feat, at least not to Shura. But to deflect her Girochin in such a way? There wasn't a single being in existence that had done such a thing, to say that it did surprise Shura would be an understatement. However it fed her information, and his secondary strike that collided with her foot fed her even more. While he was superior in speed, with the strain that came from their collision she knew now that their raw strength was close to equal. This gave her an idea.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 WMb0elS

As she spoke her free leg did a quick twisted around towards the handle of her Zanpakuto that now lay jammed within the ground, slamming down into it to kick it into the air and landing into the ground with one leg outstretched behind her and crouched in a similar stance to how she'd previously charged towards Yuuto. However mere moments after Yuuto went to call off the bout there was an enormous surge of Reiatsu, not within Shura... but her Zanpakuto just as her body jumped into the air and did another quick spin to kick the axe back towards Yuuto.

A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 LyDAm61

Normally such an attack was directly aimed at the ground, it made the eruptions unpredictable but it could limited the movement of her opponents quick significantly if they wished to avoid being turned to dust from the torrent of Reiatsu that came with it. She'd only ever connected with a solid thing once, in a spar against Tento, and it produced quite some very interesting results.

Techniques in Use:

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Gaze That Invited Disaster (Shura/Yuuto) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 pm

While his stance was open, he was far from unprepared. As Shura defied his instruction, kicking her Zanpakuto into the air and out of the ground, Yuuto's expression went from neutral to disappointment and irritation. He kept his sword at his side, unfazed by the sudden surge of power.

"I said..."

As Shura's axe closed in on him, Yuuto, in the blink of an eye, deflected Shura's weapon, once again forcing it into the ground. Without missing a beat, he twisted back around, suddenly lashing out with a kick and open palm strike to Shura's chest and stomach. Despite the elegant, graceful movements, the Captain's strikes were still swift as lightning, and hit thunderously hard.

"Enough."

While it was intended to get her separated from her weapon, it was a rare instance were the Captain of the Stealth Force held nothing back, the briefest showcase of his unparalleled speed, sheer power, and the willpower to reach the mountain's peak -- all having been cultivated through years upon years of hard work and relentless dedication.

However, just as quick as his retaliation came, he returned to a natural stance moments later, as if he hadn't moved an inch. Before he would speak, he would wait for Shura to recover from his attack, recover her weapon, and return it back to its sealed state.

END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:13 pm

The blink of an eye... for even Shinigami who could move faster than it such time would seem impossible to define. Sure it couldn't be considered too surprising to have deflected her Girochin... But to deflect and stop her Sekai no Hametsu?! Nary a soul did she suspect capable of doing such. Certainly there were those far more powerful than her that could defend against it with nary a scratch... but to deflect its power with such ease? Was the distance between them truly that enormous?

To say she was in shock from such would be the understatement of the century, though reflection upon such wasn't permitted. Before even realizing he had moved himself she felt the blow connect with her body, and only as she was thrust through the air did she realize what had just happened. But even as that thought hit her head, she felt skip after skip against the hard ground before finding herself stopped abruptly by a wall of hard concrete.

A moment later, air entered her lungs for the first time since the blow had connected only to swiftly escape in a coughing fit with blood accompanying the escaping air. Her lack of movement at first wasn't due to some overwhelming attack or some technique that paralyzed her... rather it was the complete disbelief at the ease for which Yuuto had negated what she considered one of her most powerful attacks... an attack that by all measure could cause some rather wide scale damage.

However a few moments after that? That was when the shock of how hard she'd hit that wall set in... and that too prevented her movement for a few additional moments. It was now that she was able to reflect on what had just happened in but a fraction of a second... but of course... such an outcome should've been obvious to anyone. But as Shura peeled herself off the wall it wasn't the realization that the obvious had happened that dawned on her first, nay it was the swift and instantaneous response that Yuuto had to her attack that came first, and the obvious nature of the outcome that came second.

Twice now she'd crossed blades with a Captain, and yet despite the way in which it happened... the capabilities of both were as of yet only barely glimpsed. Kanae was ruthlessly efficient in battle, Yuuto was frighteningly swift. But Shura? She was strong sure... terrifyingly so in some instances... yet despite her titanic strength both times it was overwhelmed. "I... see now..." She muttered as she grabbed her Zanpakuto and paused for a brief moment.

There was an eerie quiet calm that had come over the courtyard now, though Shura understood in full the circumstances that now surrounded her. "I... understand..." Was she speaking to Yuuto? Well.. he was the only one currently around at the moment. "Why you're so... so quiet..." Her hand slid down the shaft of the axe, before grasping it near the axe blade itself and lifting it from the ground, followed shortly by the sealing of her Shikai.

Slowly she began to move away from the courtyard and back towards where they had both entered from, before pausing and looking over her shoulder back towards Yuuto, a single eye appearing between her hair as she did so "Thank you... Hisakawa Yuuto." As she spoke she had an ever-so-faint smile on her face "You've opened my eyes... in more ways than one this day."

Techniques in Use:

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:59 pm

Despite the sudden swiftness and brutality, Yuuto felt a pang of concern for his student as she slammed harshly against the concrete wall. In an instant, he traversed the space between them, Shura's Zanpakuto in tow, making sure that she was alright. A hand lifted from his side, green energy glowing at his palms and facilitating healing through Kaido. Even if the damage was minor, it was certainly something that would help.

"This was not a competition. You threw away my instruction just for the sake of trying to feel superior and accomplishing the task I had laid out for you. If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were actually trying to kill me. Shurado is a style based in heavy, constant offense, not needless, wanton destruction."

He sighed softly, admittedly still a little irritated, but, his heart quickly grew calm once more. Despite them being similar in age, she acted considerably more childish than he expected.

"However, I was able to gauge your knowledge of the fundamentals for it. When it comes to aggression and power, your grasp on that is practically perfect, though that I'm hardly surprised with. Your control and awareness need heavy work and practice. You became lost to those aspects, instead desiring purely to overpower me, rather than continuing to try and pressure me."

After her wounds were healed to the best of his abilities, he stood up, taking a step back to give her some space, before continuing.

"I hope you remember what I told you about the term 'Shura' in martial arts."

Even if she knew and remembered, the Captain still intended to repeat himself. It was an important lesson for her to learn and remember.

"It describes a path of carnage and destruction that awaits those who throw away their humanity in the pursuit of power, fame, immortality, or fortune. With your actions, you're inching down the pathway of becoming a Shura in more than just name. We'll continue another day. Go home, rest, and keep what I've told you in mind -- and, of course, practice."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum