Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Tue May 30, 2023 9:01 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 BQsBcsT

Kita Lirio

Her body visibly tensed for a second when she noticed him come closer, though she didn't move from her position, rather appearing braced for whatever was coming, eyes fixed just below his face to avert contact. She was already feeling all manner of discomfort, from those intrusive confusions toward her own body, to the cringeworthy sweetness in her mouth, to feeling as if that wretched snake was watching her every movement. Distinct claw marks were formed on the floor by her toes curling.

Klein's words were enough to elicit some physical response, her posture seeming to relax a bit and being a little willing to look at him under the impression he was telling the truth, though the little Arrancar managed to catch her by surprise with a kiss. Not the little kisses he'd normally give her, but a long kiss on the lips. As much as she liked Klein and somewhat understood his expressions of affection for what they were meant to be, this act made her heart beat as quick as a rousing hunt.

She jumped for excitement - Literally. Her feet and legs moved on their own accord, twitching for a moment or two before suddenly springing her back a few feet, landing on fours, her eyes widened and staring at Klein, her shoulders bouncing with each little pant. Her greenish yellow eyes were almost entirely eclipsed by the black of her broadened pupils, not much unlike true felines, before they would return to their dull pointed state. Noticing her stance, she would give a soft frustrated huff as she would push off from her quad stance, holding her hands close to her chest as if to remind herself to not do that, shuffling back toward Klein on her knees,

"Alright.." Her tone sounded a lot more back to normal, visibly more alert as she would address him, "As much as I would prefer to hunt for you, I will settle with your 'steak' thing."

Regardless of her intent or bravado, the tigress would've been too exhausted to confidently act on that, whether she would admit that to herself or not.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:37 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

Her response to the kiss made Klein think for a moment, and he studied Kita as her instincts carried her backward, as that primal response seemed to overtake whatever affection she had for him. Normally, he didn't like that kind of resistance. But Kita seemed to understand she'd done wrong, and that dichotomy, the divide between her demure submission and that animalistic reaction, really lit a fire inside Klein.

"We can go hunting another time, promise. For now, I wanna spend a night out on the town. Get you looking extra pretty, show you a real nice dinner. We'll see where things go after that."

Klein's gaze, however, seemed to convey exactly where he wanted to go. It was affectionate, undoubtedly, but there was a voracity to it that wasn't quite usual. As he stood once again and looked down to Kita, it seemed like he was practically consuming the woman with just his gaze. He held his hand out for her, not expectantly, but with an air that seemed as if he simply knew without any doubt that she would take it.

He liked her. This was nice.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:58 pm

Kita Lirio

Her posture was a bit rigid as she returned to her previous place in front of Klein, hands firmly curled and affixed to her chest as her attention was piqued by Klein's voice, a soft look of confusion on her tired yet fierce face. She hadn't any manner of reference or imagining of what the smaller Arrancar meant by any of that, but she was neither in the place nor had much reason to reject or blow off the idea. She had to repay him for her foolishness, she had to, regardless of how horrid she felt. She had nothing else of worth apart from going along with his idea, any sort of treasure or worth that she would have possessed had been stolen away.

Even so, she had some other new feeling that she couldn't help but notice, the way Klein looked at her.. She couldn't place an exact way of how she felt, but she related it closely to hunger. There wasn't much of a concept as to why in her mind, but all she knew is that it made her feel small and somewhat uncomfortable, it was a hunger with such an intensity she wasn't familiar with.

Somewhere between denial and feeling such discomforts were deserved, she ignored her own worries, taking his hand with a sense of resignation, "Yes..."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:29 am
KLEIN

Klein's chipper expression didn't change as he helped Kita stand up, and he gladly led the way back out of his house with her in tow. First things first was getting her something nice to wear. He'd need something too, naturally, but he knew how to dress himself as it was. Kita...well, he'd have to find her something. At least this shitty city of Safira's had good options when it came to clothes shopping.

"I'd ask if you've ever thought about any piercings or anything, but I get the feeling you'd probably hate that, so never mind. You'd probably look good in a nice dress though, some fancy jewelry to tie it all together."

There was definitely a mental image forming in his head already as he pulled her into a very upscale store, and while Klein knew that the two of them probably made an odd sight, he didn't think they'd be drawing any undue attention as he led Kita through the aisles looking for something that'd look good on her.

After all, he was a regular customer here, and they'd learned pretty quick not to ask about how regularly he came in with a new girl on his arm.

"What's your favorite color?"

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:43 am

Kita Lirio

"Sure," A word of affirmation came out in a soft grunt, sticking close to Klein as the two walked through, the tigress far more out of place looking in terms of posture and attitude, her gaze constantly scanning around her. She didn't like being in crowds; too many eyes, too much staring, too much curiosity felt tingling on her skin, not to mention the humiliating state she was currently in. Eyes focused on her hand in Klein's as he led her, she'd push out all of the noise on some unspoken wish he'd make it better somehow, until they were suddenly someplace new with less gazes to worry about.

"Favorite.. Color..?" She'd ask, her features scrunching in both confusion and thought, eyes drifting away from him for a moment. A color she favored above others? She wasn't certain if there was such a color... But one felt like the most natural answer in an odd way, "Red."

Her eyes went across the clothing hung up.. She had seen human's odd way of hanging their prettier skins or placing them on ghastly statues to display up front, it was such an odd practice to her. Everything she saw looked incredibly restrictive, poor for combat, though she assumed they weren't coverings meant to be worn to a fight...

Brow knit in silent irritation, her eyes narrowed at the garments, a momentary distraction from her thoughts. Humans were so confusing...

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:37 am
KLEIN

"Red! That's a good pick for you, I can see it now."

Indeed, Klein could very much see that in his mind's eye, a vision of Kita dressed in some dazzling red dress, a long cut up the thigh. It was pretty nice, he had to say, and so he'd already redoubled his efforts to find something like it. What else was he supposed to do, after all? Now he had an aim, something he wanted to see, and besides, it was for a good cause. He had to cheer the pretty lady up, right?

"I get the feeling you're not super big on jewelry, but I think it'll look good on you, so we'll have to find something that matches once we get a good dress picked out... Ah! Here we go! This is perfect!"

Gesturing to one particular piece, it was hard to exactly say the dress in particular was anything close to what most people would consider "tasteful." It showed more skin than it covered, and Klein was fully aware most women probably would have either been unwilling to wear it, or would have been the sort that wore it specifically because of that. He was pretty confident Kita just wasn't the type to care, though, which worked out nicely for him.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:05 pm

Kita Lirio

Her oddly intense glowering at a rack of overly flowery dresses was interrupted by Klein's cutting into her thoughts with his declaration, which for all parties was a good thing considering her claws were itching to tear the loud pieces of fabric to pieces with how much they bothered her to look at, fingers flexing repeatedly before her eyes drew to what Klein was gesturing to - a rather revealing red dress.

With barely a response or acknowledgement, she'd shuffle over and immediately start inspecting the dress as she would to check if life had left the prey she killed, eyes scanning the lengths of it, claws gingerly pinching and pulling the length of the clothing, watching the delicate fabric gently flutter with disturbance, a sharp exhale emerging from her nostrils as she'd look to Klein, her expression rather serious, moody, yet hard to properly read,

"This will suffice," Her tone didn't sound very happy or content, but she was pretty much alright with it, her expression drooping back into that tired look, ".. I do not understand the need for this or 'jewelry'. Would they not be a hindrance to movement? What is the purpose of being in this horridly bright place?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:06 pm
KLEIN

"Great! Then let's get you trying it on, make sure it fits!"

Of course, Klein just wanted an excuse to see her change and wear it right now, even if seeing her naked wasn't exactly an exciting new prospect. There was just something about Kita that really got his engine revved up, the way she just listened to him and always seemed to worry about what he said. It was nice, it was the kind of thing that made him want to keep her nice and close for as long as he could.

"Well, yeah, jewelry's not something you wear into a fight or anything. It's to look good! It's sexy, it's like a way of showing the world you're better than them. And hey, you're definitely better! Lookit you. You're strong, you're hot, you deserve to show off a little."

Was he stroking her ego? Yeah, a little bit. He felt like he ought to, considering how dour her mood was.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:13 pm

Kita Lirio

"Fits.." Her voice was a lingering repeat of that thought; she never had a concern about her clothing 'fitting' her, she never cared much for her clothing to begin with, apart from how much movement it allowed and how easily it could be cleansed after a hunt. She loathed her uniform from hundreds of years ago, both restrictive and suffocating beneath the white cloth, reprimanded for every dirtying of it it. Even recalling the punishments received sent a chill down the predator's spine despite it being from so long ago. The spirits of the past that haunted her, she reasoned, were at fault for her continuing sensation of those memories.

Though, Klein's proclamation of her physical appeal and greatness banished those ghosts, at least for a moment. That strange sensation for this little arrancar returned, she couldn't understand the feeling, much less put a name to it.. All she knew was that it felt warm, and safe - something foreign to her outside of him, a sensation she felt toward hardly anything, far less anyone else. It made her want to keep hearing those words from him, to keep the warmth intact, she'd be willing to do many things to keep that feeling lit.

"I.. Suppose I can entertain this 'showing off'," Though she certainly remained unreadable, her tone sounded a lot less under the weather.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:01 am
KLEIN

"Hehe, that's the spirit!"

Practically pushing her along to the changing rooms, Klein wasted no time in handing her the dress, figuring it was probably self-explanatory in how to put on something so minimal in its actual covering. Of course, no sooner had he brought it to her than he realized he actually really wanted to go start picking out jewelry for her. Yeah, watching her change would be good, but he could see that any time, and he was pretty excited about this.

"Alright, you change, I'll be right back, I'll go look for some nice accessories for you."

There was a decided energy in Klein that wasn't typically there, a genuine excitement that seemed squarely different from his typical conniving nature. Of course, this was really just one more form of manipulation, but even Klein himself didn't really think of it as anything to have an issue with. After all, he was giving her a nice boost to her morale, telling the pretty lady how much he liked her. Was that an issue? He didn't think so.

His eyes scanned all of the jewelry in the store, trying to figure out exactly what would look best. Red, red... Well, he did like the idea of some piercings, but one thing at a time, he wasn't going to overwhelm her with all that right out the gate. Rings, necklaces, bracelets, those were a good place to start for now.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum