Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein]

Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:17 pm
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 BQsBcsT

Kita Lirio

There was visible attempt for Kita to disrobe without a cover for her modesty, though Klein's pushing her along to the changing room communicated what he seemed to prefer her change, confused by the purpose of the rooms but putting two and two together after standing in silence for a moment. Though she didn't understand the need to hide herself away to disrobe, she wouldn't put up much contest, removing the already thin amount of clothing present on her form and cautiously trying to get the dress on proper. As much as it would have been a simple task to those accustomed to putting on such lengthy clothing, she did struggle with figuring out how to get her head out the top end for a few minutes before it miraculously appeared to work out.

Clutching her clothing in an arm, she would stand at the door of the changing room, silent for a few minutes before letting out a frustrated huff, opening the door and peeking out, "Klein?" Her voice was a bit inappropriately loud, but it was for the purpose of both getting his attention and calling him, "I have done the changing... Is it alright to emerge?"

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:16 am
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 E4Xi6Xq
KLEIN

"Oh, I'll be right there!"

With countless little bits of jewelry in hand, most gold and with quite many rubies and garnets adorning them, Klein hurried over to the changing room to see how Kita looked. Sure, she could have stepped out and just showed him that way, but he didn't want there to be any chance that someone else got to see her before he did first. He wanted to be able to savor the view, soak it all in-

And as he stepped back into the changing room, a wide grin cut its way across his face, approval abundantly transparent in the way his gaze moved over her form. She looked great. Better than great, actually. He wanted her, bad, but he'd already said how this night was gonna go, and he wasn't going to deviate from that plan. She'd get her nice dinner, he'd show her a good time.

After that, well, that's when he'd have his feast.

"You look perfect! Totally perfect, maybe the hottest girl I've ever seen in my whole life. Here, let's try some of this out, once we get the jewelry settled we can get going to dinner, you can wear it out so it'll be easy."

His hands moved to slip the assorted adornments onto her figure, only taking the brief caution required to make sure that she didn't snap at him. He knew she could be a little testy if you moved too quick around her. It was cute.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Kita Lirio

There was a strange sense of sheepishness over her with being in such a radically different state of dress, she wasn't used to the feeling of this material on her skin, the brightness of the clothing made her think of nothing how easy to see she was, a sense of anxiety toward her visibility lied trembling atop her already low mood..

But she saw Klein approach, his face lit up like a sun over her appearance. It made that sense of instinctive dread retreat to the corners of her mind, at least a little. It was enough to make her come out properly, her eyes fixed on the gleam of the jewelry. They also made her feel a way she couldn't understand, having a strange want to touch at them, but she withdrew the desire with Klein's deciding, not moving much as he placed them on. Standing there, her gaze was darkened by a thought or two, rousing a question from her parted lips,

"Am I simply your woman, Klein? Are you only saying these things with the thought I am one of your things?" She couldn't help but ask, but regardless of his question it wasn't as if it would change much, nor did the thought of it doing so enter her head. She just wanted to hear him say it as opposed to Safira's mocking voice.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sorry, I'm Home [Kita/Klein] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:49 am
KLEIN

It was for the best that Klein was a collected and intelligent man, or he probably would have been actively thrown off by the question Kita had posed to him. Not because it had never crossed his mind, but rather because he was stunned to actually hear it come from her. He wasn't stupid enough to think this had come from nowhere, though, and internally he seethed at the thought of that snake's coils continuing to wrap around his business. One of these days he'd actually teach that bitch a lesson, but for now, Klein had something else to focus on.

"Well I don't want you thinking it like that. There's no simply about it. I think of you as my girl, definitely, but it's not like you're just my girl, and you're definitely not one of my things. I told you before Kita, I like you a lot, and I meant that. Have I not done a good job making you feel that way..?"

Klein's tone trailed off into a concerned, almost troubled sort of tone, as if he were outright upset at the notion he'd made her feel unwanted or objectified. Of course, he wasn't quite that emotionally bothered by it, but it was a lot easier to convey how he felt if he just wrapped it up in the simplicity of having his feelings hurt.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:48 am

Kita Lirio

That feeling of sulking hurt rose in her chest again with Klein's words, the best word one could use to describe how she felt would have to be shame. She wanted to hear it from him, but he sounded almost hurt that she wondered that in the first place. Her neutral expression dropped slightly as she thought about it, as simple and little as such contemplation was, sighing gently. He did treat her well despite her nature, he wasn't anything like what she'd seen before, while that snake was exactly what she had experienced and come to expect, it was exactly why she hated her. That just made her feel worse for casting doubt his way.

"You have," Her answer was as simple as her conclusion, "Forget I asked, it was foolish of me."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:19 am
KLEIN

"Alright, if you're sure."

Of course, Klein couldn't stay mad at her even if he wanted to. Kita was so consistent in her willingness to listen that it perfectly appealed to him, after all. Even beyond that fondness, though, his irritation went well beyond her, and was aimed squarely at the actual woman who had led to all this. He'd have to really start planning if he wanted to cause problems for Safira, and he knew that wasn't going to be easy.

Ugh. One thing at a time. Bringing his expression back to a smile, he once again held up a necklace that he'd picked out, gesturing for Kita to put it on.

"I think this should do it. C'mon, lets get out of here so I can get you to dinner."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Kita Lirio

Her eyes rather deliberately remained fixed on his expression, as if looking for some affirmation for her answer. She had difficulty gauging how the small man was taking her words, a bounce back and forth between smiles and an unreadable smog that would have proved to be frustrating to the point of boiling her blood normally, but guilt and shame somehow managed to win over her wretched instincts, acting as a weight on her fiery emotions. As much as she couldn't personally acknowledge her own emotions, she decided to fixate on that weighted feeling - it was the only thing keeping her remotely quiet, and that was what seemed to please him.

Making him happy was all she seemed to have left, the empty encampment was proof of that. It was the least she could do, it was the only cause she had to fight for, in her mind at least.

Putting the last accessory on with a bit of light annoyance to it's difficulty, she'd lightly raise a brow, "You're certain you don't want me to hunt something down for you? Or bring you a trophy of sorts? I have wronged you."

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:21 am
KLEIN

"I'm sure."

He'd almost said that she was more than enough of a trophy for him, but Klein was much too aware of his own words to let something like that slip right after he'd just affirmed she was more to him than an object. The last thing he was trying to do was undermine his own position here, and he quickly scurried off to pay for everything, wholly unconcerned with the price, before he returned just as quickly to take Kita's hand and lead the way out.

"Alright, off to dinner. I'm telling you, this is super nice."

Of course, he had no idea whether she'd actually feel that way. She was kind of a weirdo after all, but that was part of the charm, so if she didn't like it, it'd at least be good info to have. Plus, it'd probably be cute to watch.

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:04 pm

Kita Lirio

From the lessening of insistence in her eyes, that response seemed to be satisfactory to her. There was little reason to argue or press further, especially when she had the roars of her temper to keep silent. Though the tigress never smiled in joy or contentment to begin with, her expression looked out of sorts and tired, allowing Klein to lead the way. She was a foolish creature, she knew she was, but the occasional thought of simply succumbing and doing whatever the smaller Arrancar wished was a thought that entered her mind. More prideful tendencies pushed that thought aside, but others beckoned to how easy it appeared to be.

He wasn't cruel to her, he didn't spit curses at her, she didn't need to drag him back.. It was all perfect. Perfect and easy. All she had to do was listen to him and everything seemed to work out swimmingly. Her tired thoughts churned as he led the two, the taller woman coming after him with very little hesitation.

Was this the life she wished for? Was this the best she could do? Her mind wasn't creative enough to form an alternative, much less imagine something beyond a haze of blood and mania. Her thoughts might as well have been a fish she was telling to fly.

"..It will be super nice," She told herself more than she echoed Klein's words, in some form of reassurance.

END
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:15 pm
KLEIN

This was so easy. Easy enough, frankly, that Klein couldn't help but appreciate how much she was simply willing to listen to him. He always had to fight for things, and while he hardly minded getting violent to assert himself, it was far from what he wanted out of life. A quiet little situation where he could live with his girls, that was all he was looking for. Walking along, with Kita looking like a million bucks beside him, gave him some faint degree of satisfaction. He could get used to this.

"Alright, now this place is normally pretty hard to get into, but me, I'm a special guy, and besides, they know me, they wouldn't turn me down."

It wasn't even a particularly long walk, as to be expected of an urban vacation hotspot like this. When they arrived, however, it wasn't especially extravagant or flashy on the outside. By all accounts, it looked like little more than a simple city storefront. However, all it took was Klein flashing his usual familiar grin to the girl at the front door, and the two were allowed in, a quiet, dimly-lit interior. There wasn't any wait for a seat or something similar; after all, Klein was, indeed, a regular. He and Kita were simply brought to a table off near the corner, a tinted window giving a view of the sea.

"Whatcha think? I figured somewhere quiet'd be up your alley."

END POST | LAMB VULTURE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum