Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto]

Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:38 pm
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Nao-header2
SAWACHIKA NAO

"They don't call me gilded hands Nao for nothin'."

She assured him. A girl like her could admire his spunk to break the mould like that and do something less traditional, and she nodded her head to herself while thinking about how some ceramics might come out with the use of platinum. On a captain's wage it would be easy to pay for she bet but money wasn't anything compared to hard work and effort.

"Ah, you should keep working hard Yuuto. If you struggle to find the time then you must become even better to make the time for yourself."

Not recklessly though of course. Nao understood as well as anyone that there was a difference between doing something fast due to being efficient, and then being a fool that ran through the process with a mind that was cloudy from hubris and a brash attitude.

LITTLE BOWL OF SAWACHIKA | END POST

Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDamage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDamage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto]

Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:58 pm
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 1VUZAtK

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Gilded Hands Nao? A certainly unique, yet fitting title. The idea of continuing to try and better himself, to overcome what limitations he had, never left his mind -- yet, it was strange to hear reinforcement of such an idea from another.

"Of course. Making that time would be nothing but a benefit, after all."

He thought of the few ceramics he had repaired in his quarters. The platinum he had used looked nice, certainly, but, even he was aware of his amateur work. Perhaps his time management was not the only thing that could be improved. A Captain of covert operations required a nimble touch and deft hands, after all.

"Would you teach me more about kintsugi, Nao? I am admittedly rather...amateur at the art, but, something like that could prove useful in more than just philosophy and personal ethics."

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:27 pm
SAWACHIKA NAO

This big tough guy wanted a lesson or two in kinsugi? Aha, naturally she would not shy away from showing off her marvellous skills that would blow him right out of the water. She had announced her great title and everything. It would be wrong for her to not pass on some of that experience to this man so that he too could perfect his craft.

"Of course, Yuuto. I would be delighted to demonstrate to you the finer details of the art when you are free."

Nao explained, while reaching into her top to pull out a piece of drafting paper. A writing instrument appearing along with it while she scrawled out an address, an act that looked far more vicious for how well handwritten the details should've been allowed to come out as.

"Here's the address of my workshop. You can drop by any time and I'll give you a few lessons."

Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTDamage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADDamage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:48 pm
Damage Assessment [Nao, Yuuto] - Page 2 1VUZAtK

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

There was little wrong with desiring to learn a new skill -- it helped pass the time, and allowed one to build a unique deftness with their hands. So, to hear Nao's response brought a smile to his face. He, like many, were fairly well-versed in the art of destruction, but there was still skill and purpose to be found in the art of creation and repair.

As he waited and watched Nao write down the address to her workshop, he was surprised at the ferocity she wrote down, even more so at the finished work being so well-done. It was certainly impressive, and the Captain quietly tucked the slip of paper away.

"Thank you, Nao. I'll certainly do so."

His gaze shifted to the half-destroyed hospital, the smile fading as his irritation slowly began to return, but quickly fading as he took a breath, then turned back to face Nao.

"Is there anything else I can help with in the reconstruction effort?"

END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:01 pm
SAWACHIKA NAO

"Nope. Not much I can do about it until those sixth guys cool down a bit. They won't let anyone near it at the moment so right now I can only make some ideas in my head and jot them down on paper."

A big grin makes its way onto her face before taking a glance at the hospital herself. Looks so sad in that state but Nao was not one to despair at destruction. It could be remade or transformed into something stronger! The lost lives were a different matter but the survivors would be met with a challenge that could make or break them, she thought to herself. Hopefully they'd become even stronger people from this trial.

"See you later Yuuto. If you really like putting your body to work when the time comes I'll put you on the construction effort, I'm sure a big tough captain would find the work as a breeze with clearing the area, and moving the pieces for construction."

With a hasty wave she's turning to leave, the stance of a well trained hoho user is the last thing he'll see of her before she silently vanishes. The contrast of loud character and quiet presence leaving him as she had found him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum