Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann]

Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:02 am
The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 QVNBW7y

Liltotto Lamperd

She couldn't help but chuckle slightly with his additional praise and advice, already coming back in for another attack with that formed weapon, "Y'know you remind me of my old mentor when I was a kid. Well, kinda - you still have both eyes for one."

With the two proceeding on, Liltotto's footwork quick with mingling along with Johann's, only then would she proceed, "Ohh yeah, he was also upset, like always. Don't think I ever saw that guy smile ever, especially when he had to deal with my stubborn ass. Got the business end of a rod or hand or whatever, a lot. Never... Really knew what was up with that guy."

She seemed wistful for a moment, not distracted as she continued with her blade work against her opponent, "Even if he was a massive dick to me, least he was the only one willing to actually train me. Never really called me by my actual name, but, fuck it - not like my name wasn't just "devil child" to everyone... Think 'Teufelkind' or 'Teufelchen' would be the modern equivalents? That sounds right."

END
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann]

Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:49 pm
The Test of Time [Liltotto/Johann] - Page 2 OXVj5fS

JOHANN ARANT | FORGOTTEN PATRIARCH

Johann felt a small hint of pride well up in his chest at the comment. Part of him hoped that it meant that he was an effective teacher. However, that pride was quickly squandered as she gave some brief elaboration. It reminded him of himself, and that reminder would never be something he'd be proud of. The smile faded to a more neutral look as they continued their spar throughout the conversation.

"Well, I certainly hope to be a better teacher than him, and a better man than I used to be. I used to be far more similar to him, not too terribly long ago."

Johann's footwork continued to glide back and forth, drifting between offense and defensive stances masterfully. He found himself attempting to add more pressure, to force Liltotto on the defense. Her footwork when attacking was getting better, and remaining in control of a fight was excellent, but he wanted to ensure that she was just as prepared when it came to a switch on the battlefield.

His movements began to speed up, deflecting her attacks and pushing the blade away for a swift thrust and backing away to repeat.

"However, I like to believe that I'm no longer that kind of man. I know that now, at least, I would never refer to you by such a repulsive label. I do, however, wish to see you flourish along with everyone under this banner in the coming battles."

END POST | FOR THE SAKE OF A BETTER WORLD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum