Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]

Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:20 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Act.

That was the only thing that flowed through Rita's mind as she eased her emotions. She initially believed that the hollow would slaughter the humans, but after hearing their yells, Rita froze as a sickened expression came across her face for a few moments. Acting swiftly, she had pieces of her fading aura bolt around them so that they would be protected from any future effects of her attacks by being marked with her influence. As, at least, she would be able to fire off her energized attack without having to be concerned.

Still, that didn't do anything to quell the rage, anger, and fear of screwing up and harming those she wanted to protect. She knew moving forward, a more delicate approach would be needed. How to achieve that during combat would be tricky, and she would have to recall back to her time as a trained mercenary to cool her nerves. This woman was no different than the demonic scum that once plagued this earth. This meant that letting the taunts of a deranged bitch be effective enough to fuck with her head wasn't the move, even if every fiber of her being wanted to rip that obnoxious mouth of hers clean off.

Instead, Rita took a deep breath and momentarily considered her opponents. She could go on the offensive and destroy everything in her path, only to end up hurting the people around her. That wasn't ideal, as while Rita had no issues killing, it was another thing to drag innocents into her brawl. So she had to use her best skill: her power.

"Everyone, I recommend leaving this area. The name's Rita Grace, and ya ain't got no reason to listen to me, but unless you have enough power to deal with that Arrancar, I can't properly fight that bitch."

Pointing her finger up in the air toward Saber, Rita amplified her voice through the area so that all remaining people could understand what was happening.

"Please take the injured and sick away from here. I'll back you up if need be, and the same goes for you Gotei folk up there. I don't know what she has planned, but it's nothing good."

With the pressure of her energy being echoed in the distance, Rita wanted to back up her words so that the others in the area would begin to heed her words. All the while, particles of her energy scattered to at least protect them from her influence when she decided to go back on the attack.

After eating a green gem, the woman's energy seemed to spike before she focused all her energy into an augmented dash toward Saber. As she'd shoot off dozens of tendrils from behind, that moved far faster than Rita could ever move with her physical body. These were made to restrain the woman and attempt to slow or cease her movements altogether. With Rita going from offense to defense, she knew whatever the woman had planned for the Gotei members ahead wasn't good, so she had to get out of her own feelings and protect them.

'Give me the strength not to fuck this up, please.'

[Item used]

Spoiler:

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]

Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:03 pm
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_kawaguchi_mojacome__sample-5069e10ab1b1e03c188af132f6285061

Sabre's eyes narrowed as she felt the woman acting. Not only was she suddenly backing off, but in that moment, she FELT the woman pumping out energy. Exhausting herself by covering these mewling, suffering little whelps in enough energy that her own attacks wouldn't harm them? Just how thin was she trying to spread herself?

But the audacity reached it's peak, when Rita simply stopped in the midst of their fight. And began projecting towards the others in the area. And it was then that Sabre felt an absolute disgust in her stomach. The very next instant, she suddenly appeared in Rita's face, her blade drawn as she SWUNG down violently, a vicious strike aimed to slash the woman from her shoulder to her opposing Hip, followed with an uppercut that would cut clean from that hup up the woman's chest, and over the left side of her face. An aggressive punishment for the woman's shift in tactics.

"Do you really think this is going to work? That I'm just going to LET you use your petty little tricks? You think you can just get through this without any consequences?" She narrowed her eyes and leered at the woman as Rita suddenly dashed toward her. The sudden mess of Tendrils exploding outward from behind them was met with simple disappointment as she let out a Sigh.

"Aplastar."

She declared as water exploded from around her body, ripping through the incoming tendrils before surging toward Rita in a wave, before suddenly compacting, crushing that water down, until it formed a double of Sabre, that shot forward and THRUST, aiming to plunge that pressurize water clean through the center of the woman's navel. And in it's wake, Sabre stood sentinel, leering at Rita with a black gillian's cloak having grown around her shoulders, her horns growing into an armored headdress as her mask had expanded.

"Don't you think you should surrender? I've been keeping an eye on those abilities of yours. You certainly have some interesting abilities. But what you've used to attack me seems....bare bones. A human such as you, your powers are a reflection of your soul. And you, my dear: are not a fighter. Those fancy clothes. That expensive little gem you chewed on. Are you a polotician?" She ventured with a slow tilt of her head, gesturing around them before tapping her chin.

"Perhaps a musician? Some ...upper class human? A Scientist? In any case I'm afraid that your abilities are insufficient in an environment such as this. Perhaps if you had a..... bodyguard, or some minion you could hide behind this would be an even fight. But it's just you." She noted dryly and slowly began strigin toward Rita, raising a clawed hand and pointing at the center of the woman's chest. "Just..... little..... old....you." She murmured as she prepared herself to meet any sudden attacks with another surge of water. Those blood-red eyes locked onto Rita's but this time without that pure, insulted fury.

"You should just turn around. Why don't you go tend to all of those injured warriors you burned alive? I won't chase you. I think you've learned enough of a lesson, don't you?" She stated, and a deep, rich sincerity rang in her words. The taste of pity in her voice.

"Turn around. And walk away."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:49 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

There were many things Rita was trying to control in the situation, but the sudden downswing and cut were a pain in the ass to deal with. Blood dripped from the woman's shoulder, but her hip remained untouched as she had sense enough to stomach the burning discomfort and lean away from the incoming assaults and allow her tendrils to try and constrain the woman.

"Resourceful bitch."

And while the initial release of her transformation destroyed most of the tendrils, Rita was able to have around two of them rescinded back as she trusted her gut and waited to use them at the right moment. It wouldn't be too long after that Sabre's clone thrust forward at her, seeking to clean straight through her. With precise timing, the woman used the hardened appendage to block herself from being hit and was instead flung backward toward the rooftop of a car. As she grabbed her shoulder and looked at the injury, she knew the woman got her good there, and she was no slouch.

And while Rita needed to get patched up later, her focus remained on Sabre as she panted a little and shook her head at the woman ahead. Did she even have any idea why she was here? Good fucking god, it was irritating to her prattle on. So, after having a moment to compose herself and catch her breath under all that talking, the woman used this time to sense that they were pulling back from this fight. And with her rapid flare of energy having marked them, Gracen Arms was already sending messages to the Gotei, Vandereich, and others in the area that they'd help with treating the injured in this clash.

So, even if Rita lost this fight, that didn't matter. She needed to ensure everyone made it out of this hell zone and that those who were caught up would recover.

Hence, in a swift action, Rita broke the last remaining tendril around her into a circle of flames which acted as a medium to release more of her energy and a means to potentially shield herself from surprise attacks from that water. Then, when ready, she jolted at Sabre; aiming to use her propulsion to deliver a hard kick to the woman's jaw; using that circle of flames to potentially shield her from the waters so she could get a clean hit on the woman.

"Stop trying to assess what I am or aren't. This is a war ground, and from the looks of it, you don't give a shit about fighting fairly, so why should I listen to anything you have to say when your actions have been nothing but lies until now? If you wanted an honorable battle against warriors, then we could of had a direct one-on-one ages ago. Don't pull this noble fighter bullshit on me now."

And regardless of what was happening, Rita would utter these words. Her intent was to get that strike in, retract backward to a building and defend herself. Of course, if it wasn't as smooth as that, she was prepared to endure a wave of pain if she had some sneaky attack. But regardless, she narrowed her eyes and continued.

"Now, don't act as if you care about the people around us. They'll be taken care of, I assure you. If anything, I have all the reasons to stay here and fight, even if I lose this battle. I'm sure you'd try to strike me again or them while my back is turned. You've done it before in this fight. So as you said to me then: fuck you, asshole."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 pm
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_kawaguchi_mojacome__sample-5069e10ab1b1e03c188af132f6285061

She had landed a hit. The sudden splash of blood from Rita's shoulder was satisfying, and seeing the woman darting back, trying her best to stay adjust to the sudden explosion of energy from the arrancar was something she enjoyed greatly. But it seemed that this woman had a rather keen focus. Or perhaps, she was simply stupid and stubborn. Still, she made note that the woman seemed to be able to keep up with her water. Even in her released form? Interesting. She narrowed her eyes as another SURGE of water spat out from behind her, bubbling outward from her body as a full ton of raging water coursed from her, coiling around her in an absolute enormous mass, coiling around her as she watched the woman. So she could change that energy rather than having to form something new.

Resourceful. Or perhaps a sign that this woman had spread herself too thin protecting those other people. As Rita launched herself toward Saber, the woman didn't move an inch. And ate that sudden flying Kick as an absolute fuck ton of water slammed in, and collapsed onto that ring, aiming to smother and extinguish it with the sheer ammount of water she was producing, all while that foot slammed into her jaw and her hierro. It was like kicking solid steel, but even so, Rita's strength managed to make Sabre's head JERK back, as a clawed hand CLAMPED around the woman's ankle, having taken the jarring strike straight to her face so that she could clamp dow and she SWING down. Of course it was possible that rita would pull back and halt her strike to avoid the hand goign straight for that incoming kick, but if she got a hold of the woman, she'd SLAM them straight into the ground with her pure strength, intent on cratering the rubble beneath them and sinking her claws into the woman's flesh.

"Ghhhhh....." A growl, distorted by a dislocated, jaw, which she CRACKED back into place, a look of pain lancing across her features. A small little thing, assuming Rita had gone through with the kick at least. But either way.

"You have such strange abilities. I'd very much like to study you. Thoughts on the matter?" She ventured as water twisted around her frame and morphed into a long, slender sphere, shaky at first, but as more and more water packed in, the surface of the weapon began to SEETH. Slowly pressurizing the weapon as more and more fluid was compacted into that slender lance.

She grasped it. And there was a loud, SHRIEK as the weapon instantly turned red, blood spurting from her palm as the circulation of pressurized water promptly chewed straight through her hierro. Cocking her arm back, even as that vicious weapon bit it's wielder, and she took aim at the woman, whether she had a grip on that ankle or not.

"Last chance to surrender. Inc ase you can't tell. I really can't fully control this particular move just yet." She offered with a menacing smile.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:40 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

The thick presence of that overwhelming water caused Rita's eyebrow to raise as she snarled at the clash of their energies clashing against one another. At this point, she was a bit exhausted, and without a release form of her own, it was hard not to be stretched thin by now. So, there, a sense of regret loomed in her thoughts as she should have played this less aggressively and made more concise efforts to reserve her strength; but it was a bit too late for that.

By the time her foot had planted itself in the skull of Saber, the woman felt the clamping of a claw dig into her skin, and she let out a pained grunt, seeing blood spurt out as the woman's eyes turned teal and instantly punched the air so hard that her energy made a pressurized force of momentum, energy and kinetic strength that was meant to crush in the chest or skull or whatever she could get her hands on.

And after that point, the woman just hit the ground with a thud as she panted and coughed up a bit of blood as she was beginning to feel tired from all this. Maybe if she trained to gain a transformation or something, she could pull a win out of her ass. But for now, she could feel her body becoming winded, and it was already feeling like shit after her previous fight with that Amaranta chick.

So, as her eyes narrowed into a scowl, she spat blood in Saber's face if the woman was still standing there.

"Study that, cunt."

Clearly not in the mood to talk, Rita just focused on the fact that by now, most of her allies and men alike had vacated the area and managed to get away. If nothing else, she was willing to lose this battle here if it meant she did her damn job. Her men would see to the care of those she accidentally injured, and that they would be paid handsomely for their troubles.

As for Rita herself? She just looked at Saber with a tilt of her head. She didn't have much gas in the tank to last anymore, and it was apparent that she had just misplayed the situation too aggressively from the start. So rather than lying in fear, there was just a cold acceptance that whatever happens from here is just a result of her actions.

With a chuckle, it ain't like she had any loved ones to be concerned with. So while her heart raced from survival instinct, the mind of Rita was at ease. Her parents were taken care of since they had more money than they could ever know what to do with, and her business could still be managed, and all the people who assisted recently, like Vanyel, Kenichi, Sora, Ikari Lukas, and the rest, could take care of themselves. So even if a hint of sadness showed itself in her eyes briefly, her actions and decisions were already made.

Hence, with a middle finger pointed at Saber, she just got on with things since she wasn't going to cry, curl into a ball of fear or show remorse at this point. As the woman didn't want to die or lose this fight, but If she had to go out, she wasn't going to go out like a bitch and was sticking to her guns at the very least.

"Talking to you is a waste of oxygen at this point. Either have the balls to finish this fight, kill me or shut the fuck up already. You know damn well you aren't a woman of your word."

And with that, Rita leaped up, grinned, and aimed to strike the woman straight in her jaw with a powered punch.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:17 pm
Blood Under The Moon [Rita/Sabre]  - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

That burning punch certainly was a bit of a surprise. And as that empowered strike slammed inot her chest, there was just a moment wher she felt the air almost leave her body. The water wound around her body, partially protecting her, as the rest of that strike burned through her front and scorched her clothing, leaving the woman's own charred hierro, flaking away from her chest around an actual wound in her chest, one that rapidly vanished. Leaving only smooth dark skin as she narrowed her eyes down toward the woman.

And a smooth smirk played across her lips. As she CLAMPED down and twisted. Intent on shredding the woman's ankle, brutally disabling the woman as she intended to dig her claws in and twist, damaging the tendons in the back of her heel as well along either side of her ankle, a sudden and bloody extraction as her water flooded in and wound around Rita's body, holding her down and in place as Sabre flashed a little calm smile. That spear vanishing in a sudden loud PANG as the water suddenly exploded outward, vaproising and creating a massive fog throughout the area, completely isolating Rita and Sabre from the rest of the battlefield.

"Oh? I'm afraid that I'm going to have to disappoint you. You'd like that wouldn't you? But do you recall any of those allies of yours dying after I struck them? I distinctly remember each and every one of them screaming when you started ot burn them. Now, why would I kill you? I'm not some ruthless animal who simply kills things." She chimed, that water rasiign Rita's other leg so that she could SINK her claws into the woman's other ankle, another brutal clawing of the woman's flesh as she raised her head and took a moment to assess the other nearby battles.

Was the Gotei ....retreating? She could already sense some of the battles were ending, color her surprised. That the shinigami could be pushed back in such a way. Her eyes shifted back down toward Rita and a half smile played across her lips. "You should be thankful. A human is the only reason you're not dead. Once upon a time. I was just like those beasts you were blowing up before. I'd have eaten you without a second thought. Stupid little thing. But it was a little adorable. Maybe he's rub off on me. Perhaps I inherited his sense of justice." She chimed as she reached in and promptly closed her claws around Rita's neck, lifting her clean off the ground as that surging water pressed in, keeping her arms locked against her body as the arrancar smiled.

"Oh how I wish I could just rip that insolent tongue right out of your mouth. Ah well. I suppose I'll simply have to get used to your adorable little insults." She hummed, glancing toward her right, toward where Klein and Amaranta were fighting. She considered heading over there. But no, she was sure that Amaranta would probably punch her clean in the face if she walked in on one of their battles. Tch.

"For now, why don't we find someplace quiet? After all, all of your precious little friends are safe and sound. Your job here is done. So I'm sure you won't mind me borrowing you for a while?" She grinned, water promptly shoving into Rita's mouth to smother any protest. All whilst Saber prodded the air, peeling open a Garganta and walking through. Giving Rita one last look at the battlefield over Sabre's shoulder before that dark maw closed behind them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum