Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:39 pm
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

The shift in Hannah's tone gave Solomon pause, but it was more positive than negative as he leaned against the bed, sighing exasperatedly at her revelations. Even someone as strong as her had experienced her fair share of overwhelming defeat. The revelation made him feel somewhat unreasonable about his worry, ashamed as he was about his shortcomings, yet her casual tone gradually eased his spirit.

His worry hadn't been removed entirely, but he had progressed enough during the conversation to really reflect on her words. He was a young man. He had many years to develop his strength, to learn that even at his precipice, there might well be another opponent just as strong. Decrying his fate, as she put it, wouldn't help anyone and would only dampen his resolve. Running a hand through his hair, he chuckled softly as he gazed up at the ceiling.

"I guess even the strongest can come across someone just as capable as they are. It's difficult to imagine someone being able to contend with your mastery over the demon arts. I can't even imagine what your reactions were. Really? A Hadō 99?"

Solomon honestly, almost humorously, wondered about his reaction if he witnessed someone tanking an attack of his own equivalent to that, and that seemed to welcomed a small measure of laughter. A far cry from his morbid disposition when she first entered.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Always a bigger fish" Hannah would reply, nodding at her wise words of wisdom.

"Though, my reaction the first time was 'well, what do I do now? Die? It's not like I have anything bigger than that to throw at him' and then I think I got knocked out. I can't remember how that ended. The second time it was more 'choke on my ruptured lungs, and wake up in prison infirmary'. I can imagine it's a rather universally negative reaction to watch a guy get at most a broken arm when hit with you Hissatsu Ougi Daikai! technique"

The way she just let out a cheesy name for a move with a deadpan voice was part of the fun of being around Hannah.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

The cheesy name elicited even more laughter from Solomon as he finally allowed the built-up tension to leave his body. For the first time, he truly relaxed. There were no questions voiced in opposition. No denial. What exited his lips now was genuine mirth. In the back of his mind, he still worried about Mizu's condition, but as far as he knew and the contacts he heard, he hadn't received any bad news. Turning his gaze back to Hannah, he nodded his head. She understood his plight. It was always a difficult pill to swallow when your strongest attacks amounted to little more than a scratch, if that much.

"Thank you, Hannah. I needed a laugh like that. Sorry about earlier. I expected to contact you for training, but well... here I am. I'm glad you came to visit me."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"We need our most love when we are at our most unlovable. So don't worry about it. Besides, we are friends, and friends support each other, so of course I was going to come"

Hannah would then spend a moment create a Kido-based cat's cradle, and start playing with it, studying the Deep Energy some more to pass the time.

"So, tell me about your girlfriend slash rival. How are you getting along with her?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:25 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"As always, you prove quite a capable source of stability in my moments of doubt. I'm grateful, truly."

Solomon allowed his body to relax genuinely this time. There was no particular need to push himself, and though he still felt regretful about his failure, he knew wholeheartedly that morbidly reflecting on the subject would do him no good. There were only two options left to him, after all. Move forward or turn back altogether. He chose the former, always. After all, he made a vow. Of course, a firm shade of crimson formed in his cheeks the moment Hannah bluntly asked her question.

Girlfriend!? Him and Mizu? Of course not. He had never really thought of her that way. In truth, given almost a year spent in this city, romance never crossed his mind with anyone. He certainly found his female peers attractive, those he crossed path with and interacted with were undoubtedly beautiful and charming in their own right. Even Hannah possessed her own fair share of charm. But romance? Was that even a possibility with the life he was pursuing?

"Ahem... We're just rivals, Hannah. As far as how we get along, I respect her and she respects me. Mutual respect for one another's respective talents as a warrior, and what we stand for. Nothing more."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The cute little speech in which he overemphasised that they were respectful of each other and there wasn't anything romantic at all going on in the slightest at all, was very fun for Hannah to hear. So she would gently let him finish up, and then nod like she understood perfectly.

"So is it a lack of esteem? A lack of interest? A lack of competition? Romance is the true light of the world, and should be pursued whenever one has the opportunity"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:42 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"No, it's nothing like that in particular. I just..."

Solomon found himself struggling to draw up a proper answer in response to her sudden shift in subjects. He supposed it was a welcomed reprieve from the subject matter she endured at his hands before, and so he took a moment to really ponder on his answer. Romance was never something that crossed his mind. His father certainly attempted to marry him off early, but he turned that down in favor of making his own choices in life. It was a beautiful thing, certainly, but it genuinely never graced his thoughts until now.

"Honestly? It never crossed my mind. My father wasted no time in attempting to arrange a marriage for me, but I didn't want that. Self-esteem isn't an issue, either. I suppose if I had to choose one of those, then perhaps a general lack of interest makes the most sense. And yet... even that isn't entirely true. I find plenty of women attractive... even you, Hannah. I just how does one pursue that? I haven't been on a genuine date in years..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"...What is with people and being married off by their parents? You are the second one this week that I met..." Hannah exclaimed, shaking her head. "Though, as for just not getting around to it, I would advise really trying to get around that. I've never been on a date. There was always something else to do. Even if that was hid in a hole with head in the sand and ignore people.

It creeps up on you, year by year, and then you realize you are completely out of touch. And you have to bumble through life making old mistakes as you try to get back on the horse, so to speak. It's much better to just keep up with your social tax payments and go on dates, talk to people, make new friends"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:27 am

SOLOMON RICHTER

"It is a practice I find detestable. As with all things in life, something as important as romance should be in the hands of the child, and never the parent."

Solomon agreed with her exclamation, his nod a symbol of his approval at her point of view. Of course, her next words gave him pause. His expression grew curious at hearing her speak. He was shocked by the revelation that she hadn't been on a date at all. Not at all? Observing her from his point of view on the bed, he certainly wondered why that was.

She was well-kept, hair positioned in the right places, and unless blindness had been a factor in any rejection, he couldn't particularly see what kept someone from asking her. That was how his life was beginning to unfold. Always something to do. Always something he was throwing himself into.

"Life can pass you by in an instant if you aren't careful. I am genuinely surprised you haven't been on a date at all. You always are such fine company to be around."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Being fine company is a very new thing. Like, two years? Three maybe? Originally I was a ball of neurosis and obsession and didn't interact with anything that wasn't Kido. Outside of what Captain Unohana made me interact with because she is simultaneously the most terrifying and most motherly woman in the universe.

And then it was trauma-induced isolation and introvertism, and then I was in jail. So I've never really opened up to people enough to...do much of anything, really. I had polite conversation down by the time I was twelve and just sorta never really moved past that"

She would then point dramatically at Solomon. "So! Don't become like me! Get out there sometime, date your cute rival!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum