Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:42 pm
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Understood. Do not show me mercy even if I harbor the idea of backing down. I wish to face this test with my all. As such, I require nothing short of your absolute in overwhelming me."

Sheer madness. He would be approaching a complete unknown in an inescapable barrier - unless Hannah permitted it - that would test his mettle beyond anything else in his life. His will as both man and warrior would be put onto trial here.

There would be no submission. No surrender. No escape. His spirit weapon, his soul, and his will would be the only tools afforded to him moving forward. Even so, he desired a paradigm shift more than anything else.

A catalyst that would tear his soul asunder, reshaping it into the mighty blade that would vanquish his enemies, instilling the fear of a wrathful thunder deity in their spirits that they might never hurt those he cared for again. No matter the price, no matter the weight he would bear on his soul, he would strive incessantly toward that one goal.

"I'm ready."

Absolute conviction voiced from the bottom of his heart.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Last edited by Iori on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty Re: What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]

Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:37 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Hannah step into the room, and create the barrier with a flick of her hands. Cutting off inside from outside, there would be no interruption from rampant spiritual pressure, or onlookers. To everyone out there, they didn't exist.

"Hmm" Hannah would state, giving a gentle laugh. And then she would turnaround, and suddenly shoot a needle out of her finger. It moved with an incredible speed, so small and fast that the chance was good it went completely unnoticed before landing in Solomon's shoulder. Quickly following this, someone seemed to turn the air off in the room, as a massive pressure echoed the insane pain ripped through his entire upper body from the needle.

"It's nice to just let out once in a while" Hannah muttered, before breaking into a soft titter.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Kido used:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:53 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"!?"

Solomon stumbled back, his body seized by a sudden wave of pain. No, more than that, the atmosphere in the room seemed to palpably shift as well. Relentless agony. That was one way of describing the torturous pain assaulting his frame. Even so, his eyes shot forward defiantly as he fell to one knee, summoning his spirit weapon into existence as the hilt of Keraunos materialized within the palm of his hand. He stepped forward, gritting his teeth as he stepped forward.

"Don't hold back, then. Let loose. I can take it!"

Charging forward, he thrust his blade forward in an attempt to land a thunderous stroke against her body. Of course, it went without saying that the pain compromised his movements to a noticeable degree. It was almost as if he was moving at slow motion right now.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999What Do You Fight For?[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Solomon was one of those people. The ones who got up and pushed on, and tore a ligament, and died. Hannah would think people would stop doing that after Mayor Auber got herself killed doing the same macho man routine. But, it had survived since the first man looked up to a Mammoth and thought 'yea, I can take it'

"Seki" came a cool intoning, creating a repulsive ball that hit Solomon's blade. The sheer force and energy behind the Kido would probably dislocate his shoulder before it span him to the floor from the impact.

"You ever look at the mirror and wonder if everything you are doing is just an act? That everything you are is not who you are, but rather what you think society would accept?" Hannah would ask, a rhetorical tone to her voice as she cupped the necklace she wore, and spawned it into a full blade.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:48 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

As before, Solomon was sent flying back by another attack. The force of impact was indeed enough to dislocate his shoulder, his body rolling along the ground. Rising up, the determination in Solomon's eyes maintained as he pressed his hand against his shoulder, attempting to force it back into place. Whether he was allowed the time to do so being an entirely different matter, Solomon lifted his head in response to her words, observing the woman as a sword formed in her hand. He wasn't quite sure if he followed, but he fiercely charged forward with unrestrained aggression, attempting to clash blades with the woman as his gaze bore down on her.

"An act?"

What did she mean?

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:23 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah would exhale, and nod. Solomon was a mentally strong man, and she had told him he was going to die a lot, so there wasn't much to surrender. Though he wasn't doing much in the way of thoughts. If this was how he fought, no wonder his ass had a permanant boot-print in it. Grasping Daisy, she would slash horizontally, overcoming her lack of physical strength with Zanjutsu skill, and pure energy. The edge of the blade humming with unbridled energy. Her training in Shadow Casting giving her unintentional divends with enhancing objects with her reiryoku.

Agitowari would, in all probability, cut through his weapon, and then him, in the same smooth and vicious stroke.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:43 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

A vicious strike accompanied a parallel line across his midsection, his blade bisected in her Zanpakuto's arc. Blood pooled from his mouth as his legs stumbled backward, his body faltering to a kneeling position. Fluidity and coordination in a single space of movement. One technique, and he was already at a precipice of defeat.

That she did so with such a unassuming frame made the act even more preposterous, and that welcomed a small sense of envy. If he stood at a precipice, he would have nothing to fear. His companions would know not an ounce of fear. Azure eyes noted his broken blade, his hand reaching outward to refortify Keraunos with reishi. Rising from the ground, he held his blade at his side as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"How is that you are so strong? What do you fight for? What has kept you going for... ha... for so long?"

Those thoughts, expressed absentmindedly from the depths of his mind, haunted him to no end. He had a goal. An aspiration. Why is that he constantly stood below rather than at the top? Was it his aggression? His lack thereof? Was it too much? Was it too little? How was it that everyone felt so much superior than him and he was the one who appeared to be faltering behind? Angrily, he generated five bolts of electrified reishi around his person, thrusting his blade forward to launch them in a multidirectional wave of assault.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

'Zanjutsu, really?' Daisy asked, hovering in the inner world.
'It's been a while since I was able to swing a sword. Let me indulge a little' Hannah replied.
'Ok~ Besides, doing this is helping me get a better grasp of your energy signature. I might even be able to sync us up so I can help your body develop a little better'

"Like I said before" Hannah would reply in a cool tone. "I've spent twice your lifespan in prison. You are a hundred years too early to be wondering why I am so strong"

"Stalking Shriek Shot" Hannah would then fire off seven projectiles from her splayed hand, five of them launching towards the electrical balls, and the remaining two going straight for Solomon's wound.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:41 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

Five versus Seven. The larger number proved superior, given the woman's superlative energy reserves, overpowering his lightning bolts with relative ease. The two that targeted Solomon were avoided by a hair's breadth, by sheer merit of the thunderous warrior telegraphing the attack enough to vanish from the space he occupied, clearly aware of the divide in their respective energy.

It was a fool's errand to fight her so haphazardly and rush in without a proper plan of action. She was a savant of the demon arts, one who recognized every nuance of the energy at her disposal, and by that extension alone, one who could mold and shape it to her desire.

Blood still poured from the wound, but Solomon remained heedless, ignoring it in favor of executing another attack. Drawing a circular arc through the air with his blade, he created an spinning ring of voltaic reishi, drawing his sword backward to thrust his blade through it, forming a larger bolt of lightning with each revolution.

As he was Inspired to execute something of this nature in the heat of the moment, he launched it towards her without giving it the preparation time necessary. Therefore, the likelihood of it landing was dubious at best. As soon as it was launched, Solomon grabbed onto the ring sparking with his hand as he vanished to appear at her back, swinging the ring toward her in a sweeping arc.

Like a desperate beast fighting for their life, Solomon charged forward hurriedly, fighting through the immense pain that assaulted his body, ignoring the blood loss that threatened to claim him from the realm of consciousness. It was difficult to form another question with a mouth filled with the taste of copper. If she wouldn't answer him, he'd force an answer!

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:07 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah didn't move to acknowledge Solomon's new attack, didn't shift her sword nor power up another Kido. The reason for this would - probably - become apparent when, as Solomon drew a circular arc in the air, the two bolts of Kido that he had narrowly avoided turned and followed him with equal speed. The name made sense in this moment, not simply flowery words, but truly a shot that would stalk him wherever he went, whatever he did. Or so it seemed, at any rate.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum