Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah]

Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:35 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Karakura... A city, a place in general, that Arianda wholly believed she would never be able to visit or even go near without being assaulted for being, well, HER. However, thanks to her more recent efforts, especially those concerning routing the remaining demons on Earth, and getting some rapport with the Soul Society, she had finally obtained the capability to visit Karakura... after a rather long and intense interview period in which Arianda had to answer all sorts of questions and come to accept the fact that she would be watched CLOSELY the entire time she was in the confines of the city. Of course, the demon had known she had always been watched, even before she left a certain evil Organization that is no more.

Regardless, after a waiting period of too long, Arianda was finally able to walk around the city. Albeit, the demon did her best to hide her demonic presence for the beings around her so they could move around their day with all the normalcy as possible. After all, the demon was here to visit someone, someone specific at least. Hannah Chiza, a woman who had, apparently, had a rather violent discourse with an Ex-girlfriend of Ari's in the demon's own home. She really wasn't visiting the woman for that reason, she was more visiting her because... well, she was curious.

Problem is, she had absolutely no idea where the woman lived, aside from the vague knowledge that she lived in Karakura. Frankly speaking, all Arianda had to work on was a somewhat recognizable energy, an energy that lingered in her house after that little row. However, the demon finally settled on a house and knocked upon the door, humming very quietly as she considered the implications of if she found the wrong house. She just hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for... anything. Even if Ari had friends where it mattered, friends she hadn't heard from in... FAR too long actually, she still would rather keep her nose clean.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty Re: Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah]

Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:12 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Well, that was new. Someone trying very hard not to be noticed was coming. Generally, there were only two kinds of people who didn't want their spiritual energy noticed, Hollows - And Arrancar, who counted as Hollows - and Earth-based Demons. Still, she would put the kettle on anyway, and prepare to play the lovely host. She couldn't remember meeting any of either, so would just see how it went. There was always Daisy if people tried to get handsy.

Eventually, there was a knock, and Hannah opened the door. There was no recognition on Hannah's face, mostly because her eyes were glazed and unfocused.

"Good morning" Hannah would state. "How can I help you?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty Re: Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah]

Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:01 am

Frankly speaking, Arianda wasn’t entirely sure what to expect when the door opened. However, what she saw certainly was a surprise. She was a nice looking woman, blonde, and seemed to know exactly where everything was around her; despite the fact that her eyes looked quite obviously blind. Arianda stayed quiet for a bit longer than was polite, but the demon did eventually find her voice after her brief reprieve of appraising the woman; and surprise to find her blind, yet with the feeling Hannah was still looking right at her.

“I’m not too sure... Are you Hannah? Hannah Chiza? I’m Arianda. You’ve been to my old house before, the one that used to be in Minatumi, I believe. And I was curious about you… may we speak? It’s nothing horrible, nor about what may have happened in my abode, I’m just curious I suppose…”

This was likely the best explanation Ari could give. After all, she didn’t wholly understand her compulsion to try and find this woman herself; other than the simple desire to sate her curiosity. Whatever that would lead to, Ari wasn’t too sure; only that she had a feeling this encounter would be far more than it seemed.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:19 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Just a demon Wanting to Visit a Great Magician [Private: Arianda/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

A chipmunk. They had delivered her a chipmunk. She stood there in silence for a fair while considering the situation, and then just exploded into words. Hannah couldn't quite remember every house she had been into in Minatumi, since she offered a lot of healing-related services wherever she was. Still, at this point, Hannah was no stranger, and it was neither ego nor hubris to say people would know of her. So curiosity was fine.

"Please" Hannah would reply, a simple but welcoming word as she turned from the door and gestured inward for a second. And then she would head back to the kitchen at a gentle pace, and open the cupboard. It was a little strange to see, that she opened the cupboard and then waited a second, and then picked the two cups out, but it was probably just part of who she was.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:47 pm

To be accepted into someone's house so easily... suffice to say, Arianda was a bit distrubed by it. However, the demon did follow Hannah, after making sure the woman's front door was properly closed and locked; as all front doors should. Then she followed the woman into the kitchen. Perhaps it was strange... but Arianda had met another woman, a woman who was currently living with her as a matter of fact, who shared a similar malady; but not of the same kind. In Fuu's case... her eyes had been destroyed. But in this woman's case, Arianda wasn't too sure... Regardless, it was obvious she, like Fuu, had methods to see what was in front of her without needing the use of her blind eyes. The deliberateness in her movements wasn't all that strange either to be honest. It was amazing she could do that so easily while being blind, and spoke to more of the woman's power than of... Well, whatever else it was.

However, the bounds of Arianda's curiosity could only go so far, and she was running out of ideas as for what to speak with the woman about. She was simply curious about her... Frankly speaking, Arianda just wanted to meet her in the end, it seemed. After all, curiosity killed the cat; Arianda just hoped she wasn't the cat.

"Well... Even if you don't remember visiting my home and having a bit of a row with a certain purple haired mage, I at least remember you. The problem I am now having is why I came aside from sheer curiosity, and the desire to sate said curiosity."

Arianda was certainly perplexed... but now that she was here, the demon couldn't help but consider Fuu... the catgirl Shinigami she had taken under her wing. It was... quite an odd thing to think about, if only because she too was blind like Hannah. Regardless, the demon remained quiet after her bit of speech, watching as Hannah made them drinks to consume while they spoke. Arianda was glad, at the very least, she didn't give Ari quite the aggressive run down of what she was; the demon was frankly far more tired of that than she could honestly express.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:41 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ahh, Kitarune" Hannah would reply, her tone far too cool and neutral for it to be natural. And would leave it at that, letting the clipped tone and lack of further comment tell the tale of her opinion towards that woman. Finishing with the tea, she would take one over to Arianda, and hand it to her, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"So, tell me about your curiosity, and I'll see if I can help you with it"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:26 pm

"Yes... Her."

Arianda shrugged somewhat. She was... indifferent too. They had broken up, after all. Such an event was so long in the past that Arianda didn't really feel much about it. After all, it was a mutual split... Regardless, Arianda turned her attention away from that and looked instead towards the drink that was provided for her. She smiled at Hannah, even if the woman couldn't properly see the smile, and gave the woman a swift 'thank you'. After taking a sip of the hot liquid, luckily demon physiology could cheat with such things as better heat resistance, Arianda turned her attention towards Hannah instead.

"Frankly speaking, I'm not wholly sure how to describe it. It's kinda like that spontaneous desire for knowledge that you can't easily get rid of. I suppose I was just curious about a woman who nearly turned my ex into a cadaver~"

Arianda couldn't help but chuckle somewhat, a bit of morbid humor. But soon, the demon looked again at Hannah and shrugged somewhat; once more forgetting about her blindness.

"Well... Now I'd say my curiosity stems more from, now, how well you operate being blind? It seems like you were able to make tea well enough... I know another woman, she's also blind and sees using her Zanpakuto; I just have to wonder now how you adapt to such a disability."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Cadaver?" Hannah would ask, with a raised eyebrow. "Ohh, no. If I had hit her that day, there wouldn't be anything left of her but a stain on the ground" Hannah would reply, a cool tone, harbouring familiar echoes of restrained viciousness. Like the two wolves Arianda had known before, this woman had teeth hidden behind her lips.

Though, she was plucked up by the mention of a blind woman seeing with her Zanpaktou. Sounded pretty much like Fuu, actually.

"Hmm, wind-based sight? Likes Komamura, didn't pay much attention in Shin'o?" Hannah would ask, the other question left for later at the moment.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:00 am

Arianda gave a small shrug and a nod, understanding that was likely the more possible outcome. Doesn't really matter anymore, however, as the house was a melted mess and nothing more than a ruin. However, Arianda's attention was soon drawn to the fact that Hannah knew who Ari was talking about; an odd cat-woman Shinigami that Arianda had tried to take in, with minor success.

"Yeah... That's her, Fuu. Ended up talking her off a cliff when we first met, and I hope to try and help her with the issues she's having; especially about her family. She's... She's definitely had it rough. But yes, all of those things completely outline Fuu. Maybe we should add "needs a good smack upside the head every so often" to that list~"

Arianda let out a tiny chuckle, and smiled some before she momentarily considered her previous question from before. She was still curious how Hannah could maneuver around without her sight, and what tricks she used to do so. However, until she learned such information, Arianda simply quietly contemplated the possibilities of partially restoring Fuu's eyesight. She need not see the world through outlines and shapes, but in the way things truly are; or at least if possible. Sadly, such injuries, and old ones, were always hard to fully restore.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Those who are deaf to words often refuse any aid. But for Miss Wakaba, it is simply that she allowed herself to get caught up in herself, and forget everything about being a Shinigami. She tried far too much to balance her two spirits against each other, but in doing so overfocused on the problem, and was the problem. Every action she made was an action that put herself in the position she felt she was in, because of the problem she was in.

Zanpaktou Spirits can be self-fulfilling at times. If you think of them as Other Beings with Problems, they become Other Beings with Problems. Though they can be difficult to interact with, because they reflect issues you have blinded yourself to. They show, in stark colours, parts of yourself you do not wish to acknowledge"

Hannah would finish her tea, and then look up to Arianda.

"As for how I operate, it is a similar sort of thing to sonar. I send out Reiatsu, and from there I gather my surroundings based on the objects that it wraps around. It works well, and even spiritually voracious or resilient things like Seki-Seki Stone are easily seen because I am not acting upon the thing, but rather the space the thing occupies"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum