Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion]

Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:48 pm
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] KU5cCqX

Emil "Holsen" Grey

The clicks of boots signaled the coming of the tall man, hair tied into one as he'd enter the range, knowing full well the subject of his interest should be present here; one man labelled 'Orion'. Though he had full knowledge of the man's coming to be in the organization, personal interaction was an entirely different matter. 'Troubled' was a catastrophic understatement to describe such a situation, but he had no reason to doubt the man's ability as a Coordinator yet, rather his interests were in properly meeting the newcomer.

His attire made him out to be simply another goer of the range, a calm smile as he had come to one of the designated sections nearby, appearing to mind his own as he'd take shots at the dummy board, though each and every one of his bullets deliberately were made to hit a range of not quite to the middle, to puncturing the sides of the board. After a few goes, he made his shoulders relax, engaging the safety on his weapon as if in a show of mild defeat, attention drawing to the other man and his progress.

"Ah, afternoon! Quite the impressive shot you are," He'd call to the gloomy figure, a hand raised with a slight smile, "Could I perhaps watch you? I'm quite rusty you see, it's been a moment since I had seen any action."

Our Play Starts | END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty Re: Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion]

Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:53 pm
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] WZEZbjK
ORION

Someone's in here with him, but they seem to lack any practice with a firearm. However, Orion doesn't care. He's here to practice and mind his own business. Here he's able to think and organize his thoughts. There's something about the force of a gun in one's hand that calms the mind. Maybe it's the idea that missing means death, whether for yourself or someone not your target.

"Wouldn't your time be better used practicing?" He responded in kind, his body barely moving to perceive the only other man in the room. Nothing comes from watching if the aim is to improve, but Orion simply disliked bothersome company. A fanboy is nothing but bothersome.

END POST | BULLETS IN THE NIGHT

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:37 pm
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] KU5cCqX

Emil "Holsen" Grey

Invulnerable to flattery or compliment it seemed, well that matched up with his reserved personality - one hardly needed a report to tell he was on the quieter side, though he wished to test what type of 'quiet' he was dealing with and adjust from there.

"Mm? It isn't as if certain doom will befall us in the next twenty minutes, we can take time and talk as comrades. I was being earnest about your skill, rather strange I haven't heard of you yet. Are you new?"

His tone was even and calm, addressing Orion with far more of a mutual, equal air than an admiring one. Safely placing his gun to rest with an amount of practiced speed, he would look the dour man up and down, "Getting to know your colleagues is quite vital, no? It establishes a baseline of trust and reliability, after all. Emil Holsen, pardon if my overt friendliness is overbearing or unfamiliar. May I have your name?"

Our Play Starts | END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:43 pm
ORION

"By comrades, do you mean the Todgestalten? Then you should know who I am."

As a member of the division tasked with covert operations, something as simple as the identity of a Coordinator should be child's play. He can only surmise that this individual is not of his kin. He did not exist to the world until recently anyhow.

"Now, be earnest and waste my time with something beneficial. This isn't a place for playing around."

Orion could feel something off about this situation, but he's in no dire need to investigate. He has no real care about what the next 20 minutes bring. Whether it is peace or despair, he will react accordingly. Right now, he is still focused on taking aim at his target, firing and landing his shot right into the dummy's head.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:34 pm
Hello, Lonely Shadow [Emil, Orion] Z8BwsP5

Emil Grey

Arms folded behind his back in a properly squared posture, his lighthearted expression did not dissipate with Orion's flagrant dismissal of his attempts at friendly communication that he typically took to. So no-nonsense and suspicious... An acceptable reaction to a possible outsider, especially from that of a member who's to be an example for budding personnel. None else were in ear shot as of now, it was just the two of them alone in this range.

"Wasting time? Whatever could you mean? It is of a great benefit to learn about others by whatever means, even down to idle chatter. Even simple conversation can say so much about a person. I would have gathered this would be a typical understanding of those within our ranks, Coordinator Orion."

His expression did not change, it still exuded the same gentle kindness of a saint, but the look in his eyes did change - as if one were standing before a grand abyss, the sensation of that oblivion somehow staring back their way.

"I wished to approach you on a more common ground, but that doesn't appear to be in your zone of comfort. Or perhaps, you've been feeling off toward me since we began?" A brief pause, but he'd continue with little hesitance, "I expect good instincts from the bottom to the top, after all. How has your position been suiting you?"

Sing Along | END
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:38 pm
ORION

"Wasting time. If you already know everything, then playing catch is a waste of time," Orion countered, understanding the situation he is in.

There are a lot of strange factors at play. For an ordinary member to simply approach him in a manner is unordinary. Maybe this is an old head testing the newbie. Maybe it's some unknown factor in the organization at play. A boss head that has their identity hidden? Could it be possible he missed a page when looking through the member base of his division? He's not too concerned on discovering something that's a secret even to him, but this charade of acting inferior than what you truly are is only something he'd relate to his work.

"But, anyway. I'm no common man, but that's all in my dossiers. The job is a job. I will fulfil my duties as is expected."

It is best to at least share eye contact, but he disliked looking into Emil's eyes. He's never been a fan of mirrors, and Emil's a great example as to why. Staring into the abyss is just a reminder of the one he used to call home. It doesn't help he couldn't recognize the face in any reasonable manner.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum