Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]

Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:16 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

The City of Lights was a place Kenichi had heard of several times over the last few months. There was that little public incident that nearly destroyed their city, for one, but in a more positive light, there was a few individuals he had met that talked about how bright it was. There was a vibrant and lively nature to the innovative metropolis. It lived up to its name at least, and that entertained the martial artist to no small degree. The civilians were welcoming, children and mother alike. Fine impressions across the map, Kenichi could certainly see why Rita had decided to affiliate with these guys a bit.

What were the Vandenreich members like? The ones tasked with protecting this place? If possible, he'd like to spar with them. Maybe he could ask a strong and beautiful woman on a date if he crossed them. What was it like to date a Quincy? Food for the thought. For now, the tall male could be viewed traversing a grassy, almost hilly region, walking down a hill to return a ball that had soared in his general direction. Was that a playground down there?

"Here, you guys threw this a little far up! Good arm strength, but try not to lose the ball while your at it, okay?" He humored with a grin.

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty Re: Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]

Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:30 pm
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Natsumi_Posting_Header4
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

If Natsumi was not home with Natasha, she was trying to figure out how to assimilate to city life. She had a difficult time fitting in with most adults; many found her annoying or childish. That is why she often found herself at the park, running around with what children she could find. She played games, helped them on swings, kicked the ball around, and when they found out she had powers, she made them fly. Of course, worried parents gave her very specific guidelines for their children. No more than ten feet up, stay on the grass, and keep away from trees.

In one of the fields, she was giving the little girls a turn, while the boys kicked around a ball. As she brought little Kiko down from the sky, she heard a weirdly familiar voice. It was one of those "wait a minute..." moments as Natsumi looked up to see where that familiar tone came form. She recognized Kenichi immediately.

"YOU!" Natsumi called out playfully, pointing toward Kenichi as a little girl tugged at her jacket for her turn. "I remember you! Do you remember me? Hi!" There first meeting wasn't the best. Natsumi was angry, scared, dirty, and homeless. Now, she was clean, well-fed, and happy. There was a new light in her eyes that gave off a much friendlier vibe. It helped that this was the first time she felt she had a home.

"My turn! It's my turn!" One of the little girls whined, hanging from Natsumi's jacket until the child's weight almost brought her down. "Eri, careful. If one of you gets hurt around me, your parents will never let me play with you again. Be patient, okay?" Natsumi tapped the girl's head, having a much easier time communicating with children than adults. The child apologized and relented before going to play on the swings. Natsumi went over to Kenichi and waved. "How have you been?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty Re: Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]

Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:42 pm

Kenichi tilted his head at the approaching woman. For a moment, if for no reason than the sheer shift in both appearance and personality, he nearly failed to recognize Natsumi. Of course, her voice brought with it a familiar clarity. It was less downtrodden and southern, but it was so energetic and bright! Natsumi! The moment he recognized her, those hazel eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. How did she end up here of all places? Who ended up assisting her? Did they show that there were good people in the world? That she could trust a little every now and then? To say he was overjoyed would have been an understatement, but none of that mattered now. Swooping her up into a warm bear hug, Kenichi leaped and skipped about in celebration. It was always nice to see a familiar face who had managed to turn their life around, regardless of how much.

"Of course I remember you! You look so happier now! Haha, compared to that lone wolf southern gal' with a cap who ain't about makin' nice," he humored in a faux-southern accent before setting her down to respectfully give her some space. Clearing his throat with a bright grin, he'd answer her question.

"I've been pretty good. Judging by your appearance and the lively air to your step, it seems you've managed pretty well, too. Compared to the last time we met, at least."

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:54 pm

Natsumi was glad to see he recognized her. Thinking back to their first meeting, it would be surprising if he didn't. She wasn't exactly a normal person.

"Looks like I ain't someone easily forgottin'," Natsumi said with a bit of cockiness. She pat him on the shoulder, a friendly tomboyish gesture. "Good to see ya doin' alright, and yeah, I'm doin' much better. Came 'ere to the brightest darn city in the world. Took my eyes some days to adjust to all the shine. Haha."

"Listen, I realized I caused you some issues when we first met," Natsumi rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed at her actions in that time. "I wanted to apologize. Threatenin'... to ya know... drop a buildin'.... with people inside..." Natsumi's voice lowered, both out of embarrassment, fear, and guilt. She wanted to make sure only he could hear. "...That was evil and stupid and wrong. I wouldn'ta done it, but it ain't like you knew that, so I am sorry for... well, all of it. I'm learnin' to be better now."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:40 pm

"Course not, partner. I reckon there's no forgettin' the telekenetic lady' of the west!"

There it was. The familiar southern accent, albeit more playful and upbeat. He was filled with elation at the sight. Her whole aura was far more welcoming compared to the last time they crossed paths. He reasoned with her, naturally - that was simply the type of man he was, after all - but he wouldn't deny that their last meeting left him on edge. She had threatened the lives of civilians, and while that would have prompted immediate action on anyone else's part, Kenichi resolved to see beyond the surface. Thankfully, from the looks of her now, it would appear that he was right. Crossing his arms softly, he'd reach in to pat her shoulder as he shook his head dismissively. It was all in the past now. It was certainly everything she said it was, but since she hadn't killed anyone, he wasn't unreasonable enough to hold it against her.

"Part of me could see the fear in your expression that day. I understand that it wasn't personal, at least, and I guess I was going for more gut feeling than I was... you know, actual forethought? But it all worked out in the end. And I'm glad to see you like this. How'd it happen? You end up meeting someone who sung a better tune than me?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:15 am

Well, that confused her. What did he mean "the west"? She wasn't from the west! Natsumi was unaware that her "accent," which she did not realize she had, was a western thing. She had grown up with a western woman watching over her in the Duvalier Group, so any way she talked was picked up from her caregiver at the time.

"Let's take a seat," Natsumi said, gesturing him over to an empty picnic table. She sat down and gave a quick stretch before getting into the facts. "You being real nice and all is what helped me give others a chance. Ended up headin' here, meeting a few people... Oh, by the way, I tol' everyone here that I came to the City o' Lights cause you tol' me to. I dunno if that's bad, but I did. Anyways... Ended up meetin' this lady named Natasha. She pulled me off the streets like I was her kin. She gave me food, clothes, a home... Been there for a while now. Never had a real home."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:00 am

Following the young woman over to the picnic table, Kenichi followed her every word with a significant measure of interest. Hearing her admissions, his expression glowed with a sense of pride that his words had left such an impact on her that she carried them into another city. That her efforts bore a greater fruit than he expected was simply icing on the cake. His ears perked at the news that she had been welcomed into someone's home. A kind spirit had welcomed her into her home. That was great. Everything he was hearing was music to his ears. Hearing about this Natasha naturally made him curious, and so he shot a question along that particular line of conversation. From the sounds of it, she sounded like an upstanding woman.

"Oh? I didn't expect that at all, even though I'm certainly flattered you took my words to heart. Natasha... you said she took you in like family? What's she like?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:28 am

Natsumi's eyes brightened at the question about Natasha. With a big smile and a childish leg swing under the table, Natsumi chuckled. "Natasha is a real nice lady, and fun. She has an important job with the Vandenreich, but I don't know much about that. She's got blonde hair, brown eyes, and she's a little taller than me. Um..." Natsumi took a moment to think of more things. "She is the best cook in the world, she always seems happy, and doesn't get mad at me when I mess something up. She has been teachin' me things like cookin', cleanin'. I know how to do my own laundry now! I washed this." Natsumi gestured to her whole outfit. with pride.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:59 am

From the positive air in her tone and the overall nature of her words, this Natasha lady sounded like an upstanding woman. She could tell that the effect she had on Natsumi was pretty wonderful. Part of him was a little envious to hear about that food part. He was a martial artist with a big appetite, after all, but she deserved it more honestly. She deserved all of the great fortune she was receiving lately. If Natasha was the catalyst for all of that, he'd certainly have to thank her for being such a positive force on Natsumi's life. Reaching in to ruffle her hair, he'd grin warmly nodding his head.

"She sounds like an amazing woman. Teaching you all the important facets in life. I'm actually a little envious about the cooking part. I'm only capable of preparing instant ramen. What cool recipes did you pick up?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:07 am

Last time they met, attempting to touch her would have resulted in yelling and fighting. Not this time. Natsumi just lowered her head and smiled like an ecstatic puppy. "You only eatin' instant ramen?" Natsumi said, her mind passing over his questions as she became very concerned with Kenichi's diet. "Now we can't be havin' that, Kenichi. Come and I'll take you to where I live now. Natasha's at work, but I don't think she'll mind if I cook ya up somethin' with some proteins and veggie-tables in it. Eatin' healthy is important." These were all things she had begun to learn from Natasha. Balanced meals and good flavored cookin'! Kenichi'll love it.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum