Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]

Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:08 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

"Surprised to see me here? Heh, that's my line! Anyway... My boss has forged a business relationship with the Vandenreich recently. Truth be told, that's part of why I came here. To get a feel for the civilians and the members, meet new people, and enjoy the scenery. Genuinely speaking, there is no specific intent so far. I'll probably continue exploring things for a while. Maybe meet the members of the Vandenreich, too."

Surprised to see him here? That was indeed his line. He would have been a liar of the highest degree if he said he predicted seeing Natsumi here. It was miraculous to see her displaying such a kind and welcoming aura, another unexpected facet. Finishing off the remaining remnants of his burger, Kenichi assists Natsumi in tidying the table and helping with the dishes. Such hospitable kindness ought to be rewarded, after all. When everything had been cleaned properly, Kenichi stretched his arms out, gazing back at Natsumi with a wide grin.

"I'm proud of how far you've come, Natsumi. I know it isn't easy opening your heart up to others. I have a friend who still struggles with that himself, but seeing you like this... it means a lot. I'll give you my contacts before I head out. Along with Natasha, know that you'll never be without my support, too. Things might get hard, and there are certainly moments that might test your faith, but... never lose sight of what you're building here, okay? Rely on the people who care about you, and make sure you never take that Natasha lady for granted. Otherwise, I might slip in and ask her out. Can't let a lovely woman who can prepare a meal go lonely, you know~?"

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]

Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:40 pm
Familiar Faces, Unfamiliar Places[Kenichi, Natsumi]  - Page 3 Natsumi_Posting_Header4
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi took Kenichi's words seriously. She had no intention of taking Natasha for granted... whatever that meant. She heard the phrase before, but in very different context. It was usually sad by a lab-coat that didn't care about her, so she would have to learn this next context from her friend. She could tell it wasn't negative.

However, Natsumi's face puffed up like an angry child when he threatened to go on a date with Natasha. "Nope, never not allowed. Nuh'uh!" Natsumi said. She knew what dates were now, and that wasn't happening. Well, she kind of knew.

Though, that did make her question... Was cooking all she needed to know how to do to get a boyfriend? A quick glance to the sink and Natsumi had a new goal, of the 17 goals she had already created for herself. A list that will keep growing.

With a big smile, Natsumi gladly took Kenichi's contacts before he left. She did not have a cellphone, but she gave him Natasha's home phone just in case. "If you ever need a good meal, I'll do my best. Come back and visit sometimes!"

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum