Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Environments [VIOLET]

Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:42 pm

Just a Boy

Aidan could hear the gradual change to a much more familiar accent that left him smiling while he was facing the other way. So she really did know Natasha. Maybe one day the three of them might meet again, but perhaps for him that was a bit of a pipe dream. He still didn't fit in with that sort of crowd, but if everything went at least half-okay then maybe he could?

"Yeah, even if it doesn't work out for me, it's at least worth a try, right?" A really time consuming, difficult try, but a try nonetheless. And even still, he wouldn't mind having a friend at least. "Well I just moved here, so a few friends wouldn't be so bad. If you don't mind I mean." Aidan chuckling to himself while he continued to work the station. Despite all the conversation they had thus far, Aidan still couldn't help but feel like he was being a bit of a burden with all this downer talk. "You're pretty cool, you know?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:16 pm
New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Vi_PostingHeader5
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Violet wouldn't see him as a burden at all. If anything, she could relate to him in some ways. They both had seemingly insane and impossible goals, but who knew? Maybe they'd both get there. With a small tint of pink in her cheeks, she smiled a bit wider and pulled out her wallet. "Well thank you," she said, pulling out some cash. "So, how much do I owe ya?" As long as the amount wasn't outlandish, she could pay. Otherwise, she might end up having to help him with dishes or other cleaning... and second guess whether anyone but Solomon could even eat here!

"As I said, I plan on bringing a friend by. He's the type to get you more customers too," Violet said, paying and giving a pretty damn good tip too. Sliding off her stool, she put her wallet away. "I can't eat Ramen every day., but I'll probably come here a couple times a week. I gotta get home; see you later, and no giving up, alright?"

Violet waved goodbye before exiting the Ramen shop and heading back home...

End Post
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000New Environments [VIOLET] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:47 am

Just a Boy

Aidan felt a lot better after that talk with Violet, like his goals had somehow become clearer. They hadn't, but just having some expectation, an idea of something to do... And a friend on top of that, too. The boy was a lot happier with where he was in life. So when he turned back around to face Violet, he had the same big dumb grin he had given Natasha not too long ago. "950 yen is fine." He said with a little bit of a laugh. And after taking the money, he gave an instinctual bow, and another wave as Violet got up to leave.

"I won't, don't worry about it. I'll look forward to meeting your friend." Aidan said with a sort of forward confidence that would leave little to no doubt to his words. "See ya around, get some rest while you're at it!"

Another customer entering shortly after Violet left, and just like that Aidan was right back to work, but with a much more upbeat mood that would last the rest of his day.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum