Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/031 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty A Deeper Perspective [Open]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:05 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - First Second

The recent battle the Gotei was apart of was undoubtedly a sound defeat, any who denied that was an idiot and a fool. Shura defeated. Tento defeated. Kanae defeated. Every battle was a defeat. A tactical retreat was what some called it... They were fools not bred for battle. But Shura had her eyes opened, she understood what was required of her in full now. She had questioned for so long why she'd stagnated, and now she understood why. So much she had questioned her ability to keep pushing forward, and now she knew how to do it.

So she put out an open letter and sent it directly to each squad, A time and place... For only those who wished to not suffer that which had happened again. To not just push the limits of the Gotei... But to remove them entirely. She was done simply training herself and expecting herself to grow, she was going to force her growth the only way possible. She cared not who came, she would push them... would push herself. She no longer cared for testing the Captains and their second in command, everyone was to be tested... everyone was to be forced to get stronger. A simple Shikai was no longer viable. A simple Bankai was no longer an acceptable baseline for the upper echelons of the Gotei. The baseline needed to be moved, everyone needed to have Bankai as a minimum.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/99999931 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty Re: A Deeper Perspective [Open]

Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:19 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] 6EdIfMt

Shura...What was she doing here? Hannah finished with this last patient, and then turned towards the familiar spiritual pressure. Hannah herself was wearing a sort of custom overcoat, that marked her out as a medical professional but not as a member of the Squad, so as not to be confused for a blind woman wandering around the place. Or worse, a patient.

So, heading out, she would pull up to Shura, and speak gently. Their last interaction was not one that she held against the woman, everyone had their moments of passion, and anyone who came here needed care. Not a grudge.

"Good morning, Shura. Are you injured?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/031 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Was she surprised to see Hannah again? Not in the slightest. Though the presumption that she was injured did surprise her. "No... Not yet at least. I am here to make good on the letter I sent out to every division in the Gotei, an open challenge. However not for just my benefit, the benefit of all, including yourself." She wondered if Hannah had been made aware of the letter, or just how many people took it seriously and truly expected her to appear.

Unlike their last encounter however, Shura did not have her boastful tone as before. It was the tone of one who had been bred for battle yet humbled in a way deemed otherwise impossible, in direct battle. "I care not who answers the challenge, only that they are ready and willing to not only be pushed beyond their limits, but willing to do everything they must to push everyone beyond their limits. Shikai is insignificant and meaningless on its own as we now stand, and as my letter stated, all must have at a minimum Bankai to face this new threat. I am here to make good on that."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:24 am
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

With everything that had happened here in Soul Society, Mizu had been unable to participate in the battle on Earth against the Hollows of the African chasm. She read battle reports and was shocked to learn such a terrifying army could exist underneath the Gotei's nose, with a handful of Captain-level warriors to lead it. Even as a recently-appointed Vice Captain, Mizu wasn't arrogant enough to think she could have turned the tide of war had she been there...but she did think about the people she could have saved. At least she was still able to save and treat those injured in the hospital explosion.

When Mizu came upon the training invitation the Third Seat Shura Kurata had sent out, at first she didn't pay it any mind. Between her work in the Second and her blossoming relationship with Kyo, she found herself busy all-day, every-day. Buuuut....a little bit of consideration later, and here she was making her way to the training area of her barracks at the designated time on the invite. She definitely didn't want to stagnate, but just as importantly Mizu found herself curious about this Shura woman and her experience on the battlefield. It's one thing to read a report, but she wanted to hear from the horse's mouth what it was like there and what they could learn from it.

And so the short golden-eyed, golden-haired Shinigami approached Shura and bowed respectfully at the waist before introducing herself. "Hai! I am Morikawa Mizu, Vice Captain of the Second Division. I assume you are Third Seat Kurata-san?" Though she asked, it was clear this woman was a stranger here.

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/99999931 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:37 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Surely a challenge like this is better held somewhere other than outside the Infirmary, no?" Hannah would reply. Staying cool and civil, despite everything. Shura seemed better with her tone, though her words were still arrogant. Thinking that someone like her was capable of even comprehending Hannah's limits, let along pushing past them...

Wasn't the only one bothered either, as Daisy appeared, and floated behind Hannah, arms gently around the woman's shoulders.
"If your Shikai is insignificant, then you need to better your connection to your Spirit. Maybe they aren't giving you all they can because you don't have a proper bond with them, or they feel you are inadequate to use the full power. Just pushing for Bankai will repeat this issue"

Before Hannah could say anything else, Mizu appeared. Hannah had heard that name around a few times. Most recently, Hana mentioned her in the context of Kido Experts. She had a lot less power than Hannah was expecting, though raw power wasn't always everything.

Still, Mizu was a Vice-Captain of Hannah's once-squad, so she would step aside and let the two engage.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:33 am

To some Hannah's query would seem reasonable, the infirmary after all wasn't a place of battle. However the Second Division was a place with Shinigami none-the-less and they would be expected to fight should Soul Society be invaded and even potentially be sent to the battlefield outside of Soul Society;. "You, of all people, should understand the importance of battle growth." She said calmly to Hannah as a second individual appeared to question Shura's remarks about Shikai.

To which Shura shook her head "I did not say that my Shikai was insignificant. I said that Shikai itself is insignificant, all Shikai's. This enemy possesses power that supercedes Shikai in its entirety and to think that it is sufficient would be to say children do not love candy." As she finished her statement a third arrived, introducing themselves as the Vice Captain of the Second Division. Good, if anyone could understand the importance Shura was trying to place it would be them.

She nodded to Mizu "I am, you can drop the formalities however, I am third seat only recently and my position within my squad means little to me." Before she continued to address Mizu however, she turned back towards Daisy "I am aware of my connection to my Zanpakuto, however that connection is irrelevant. Even Bankai is insufficient to deal with this threat, Metatron was capable of taking my strongest attack like I was a child, and whether you care to believe it or not such an attack normally slices through hollows like a heated knife through melted butter."

She took a few moments before speaking again "I have been honed through battle, and fought countless numbers of hollows. Metatron is the first and so far only one that had the capability of shrugging off my full strength." She then turned back to Mizu to address her fully, giving her a slight bow now "I presume you read my letter, if so I request you not hold back. This training is not meant as another simple training match, it is intended to push and break limits and barriers down for all involved."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:10 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ahh" Hannah would state, nodding softly. She knew exactly what Shura was going through right now. So, despite her previous thoughts, Hannah would immediately break her own thoughts and speak again.

"If you were as powerful as Commander Ibiki, Mayor Auber, or Lady Sing, then I would be taking your concerns to heart. But you are nowhere near your full potential. Right now, I could take your strongest attack like you were a child. Hell, I could stop you from even being able to use your strongest attack. And there are Hollows out there that would bounce me like a basketball. Mayor Auber was a legendarily powerful Vizard, capable of shaking whole cities simply with force of will.

Until you reach that level of power, being handily beaten by another is not the end of the world. There are always going to be bigger fish. It's something I've suffered twice in my life; once alongside Lady Sing, Mr Law, and the Then-Captain Murasaki. And once on my own. Training is good, progress is good, but don't twist yourself up in knots like this. It's not healthy"

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:01 pm
31 - A Deeper Perspective [Open] JGYv9eD

MORIKAWA MIZU | 2nd Division Vice Captain

Mizu stood to the side, listening to the back and forth between Shura and the other woman she didn't recognize. From the sound of things, they had not arrived together; Mizu surmised the second stranger had also received Shura's training invitation or caught whiff of it somehow. Her words were wise to Mizu, who had heard something similar from her old Captain, Rose. On the other hand, while it was hard for her to fathom enemies of the Gotei so strong even the Captains need their second release for, that was the reality of the situation and no amount of hope or prayer could change that.

Once again Mizu bowed respectfully at the waist, this time in the direction of Hannah and the other being next to her. "I apologize for not introducing myself to you as well, as I said I am Morikawa Mizu of the Second Division. It is nice to make your acquaintance." Mizu turned back to Shura, but kept looking between them to signify she was addressing both this time "If I may...I understand both your views. I have lost as well, many times actually. It took those losses for me to become a Vice Captain, as well as to achieve Bankai. From what I read from reports of the battle at the chasm, it is clear we all need to be prepared for the worst, and part of that is for those of us with Bankai to be trained and prepared to use it against Soul Society's enemies."

As if to emphasize her point, Mizu turned and walked away from them a handful of feet before turning back to face them. A fire lit in her aureate eyes as she spoke aloud again, her soft voice more forceful than before "I accept your terms, Kurata-san. Though I would appreciate minimal damage done to the training area, I will give it my all!"

TAKING IT SERIOUS | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:58 pm

"Losing to another Shinigami is par for the course. I know where I stand amongst our hierarchy, and I'm well aware who could and couldn't defeat me. At the same time I also understand from first hand experience the strengths of our newfound enemies." She said in response to Hannah as Mizu further introduced herself to Hannah and made her own remarks. When she was done she moved to a new spot and accepted the challenge, at which point Shura spoke once more.

"As you can see, A Vice Captain understands my view points and arguments." She said, no longer looking towards Hannah as she moved to position herself to stand before Mizu as well though she did continue addressing Hannah "The strength we currently possess is insufficient. All need to be stronger, those with Bankai must make it stronger. Those without, must needs gain their Bankai and train it." Shura then pulled from its sheath her Zanpakuto "We all come from different places, yet we all have the same name; Shinigami." She said as she took her stance.

Both hands gripped the hilt of her Zanpakuto, the tip of it pointed towards Mizu's head "The Fourth are the frontline of the Gotei, we were born for battle naught else." Her demeanor was calm yet assertive "I make no promises on the state of your training facility when we are finished, Morikawa Mizu, expect repairs to be required." With nary a movement to belie her next intention, Shura rocketed forward, accompanied by what sounded like the roaring of a lion, an apex predator of the natural world on Earth. The speed she moved at showed she was not holding any back, and as her first attack came, a horizontal slash from the left, it brought with it her full strength as well.

Whether Mizu blocked, dodged, or parried the first strike, the moment afterwards her body would vanish... yet she did not move, instead she reappeared in front of her, charging with another slash from the right, aiming to push Mizu backwards and put her on the defensive. Each time her attack was blocked, dodged, or parried, her body would vanish again and again, yet in spite of the feint when she reappeared she was still in front of Mizu, charging forward again and again with another attack, each from a coming from a different angle, for a total of five separate times, each with the same intent... To push Mizu into being defensive.

Techniques:

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:08 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It is lovely to finally meet you, Mizu. You are quite well known around" Hannah would reply. "And while it is always good to want to be stronger, whipping yourself into a frenzy of doubt and terror that we are all going to die and that nobody has any capability to do anything right now...that's a bit of an overreaction. Had Commander Murasaki been laid out, my worries would be much greater than they are"

Hannah would step back out of the way, and then hold out her hand. For a moment, the air grew thick, and heavy as a mountain.

"Bakudo Musu: Pharaoh" She would speak, releasing a localized wave of energy the scope and scale of which was phenomenal. The name Musu - Innumerable - spoke volumes of her capability, as a barrier was built around the two, wide and tall enough to allow for a lot of maneuverability, and looking similar to the inside of one of the Barracks.

"I on the other hand, do make promises, on the state of your training facility when you are finished, Morikawa Mizu. expect repairs to be unrequired"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum