Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]

Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:03 am
Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 AIh4eDX
CLAUDIA DUVALIER

"Oh? I see."

Claudia did not make a habit of keeping track of names unless it involved those directly attached to her work. It was not as if she simply carried a list of every name and every contact in the whole of the Duvalier Group to be handed out like party favors to those who she felt the need to build a bit of rapport with. Even so, she had little doubt that it would be well within her grasp to get in contact with such individuals.

"I certainly understand your point on that matter. I will see to it that contact is established with them both as quickly as possible."

There were no doubts that it would be a simple affair for her, for there was nearly no one in the three realms who could avoid Claudia Duvalier's grip if she wished to get a hold of them. It would simply be a matter of paying the right people.

END POST | THE QUEEN OF CARRINGTON
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Without Worry [Claudia, Calliope] [Duvalier Gala]

Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:32 pm

Calliope R. Schwarzmann
Director, Albedochiffren

Calliope was glad that Claudia understood. Then again, she expected to be understood. In another timeline, these two were staunch allies—two peas in a pod of shady business dealings. Unfortunately as much as Calliope did enjoy someone in the same vein as herself, she couldn't be too close. The stories she heard about Claudia as of late were normally blood-curdling and resulted in calls to action. There needed to be some distance between the two.

"Wonderful. Now that trying to reach them isn't going to take our resources, I think I may be able to squeeze a little more out of our one of the more liquid funds for a donation tonight this event." A simple 'thank you' wasn't going to be enough. Not for someone like Claudia. "And if what theories I think to be true turn out to be so... I think we'll both be happy with the profitability." Kojima was going to be the cruz of her next project, but she needed some very, very specific and classified files first. The contact information would be the best way to start.

Calliope decided to change the subject once more. This time, it was back towards Claudia herself. Even if things did go somewhat wrong for the Duvalier Group, a working relationship would be easily swept under the rug. "Being in the private sector allowed you certain freedoms I could only dream of during my tenure as a 'slave of the man'. If you've never been to a congressional oversight committee hearing, let me give you a piece of a advice: don't. I've been to high school theatre productions that felt like less of a waste of time."

End Transmission

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum