Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:59 pm
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations KcM6RL6
SOCIAL THREAD OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of June, July, and August.

This particular OTS category is for the Social Thread of the Season. Nominate the non-combat thread that you think displayed the best instance of character writing, development, or just general interpersonal interaction.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 3
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue7380/1002023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:08 pm
I'm nominating a shorter thread.
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24205-the-chosen-path-elyss-hana

Why? Although this thread may not have much development in it, it has sparked so much discussion (for serious or for jokes) that I think it deserves consideration. Plus, the small bit of interaction shows the two characters very well.

Tsubine's Character List
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:25 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24280-the-crush-of-defeat-liltotto-natasha

Like the title says, this thread really goes into the premise of how these two characters in particular feel after their defeat. It's something that's been building up for months for these characters, and it's all come to a head in this thread right here.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:04 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24104-damage-assessment-nao-yuuto

I'll be nominating Damage Assessment for Social Thread of the Season. I think this is one of the best social threads that I've read in quite a while, going off the perspective of sheer inter-character rapport. Yuuto and Nao bounce off of each other incredibly well when it comes to their personality, and I don't think it's at all surprising that this thread alone was to lead to people shipping the two of them. Even outside the romance side of things, though, there's such a natural chemistry in how they interact that it's very fun to read, and I look forward to the eventual follow up.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue1570/1002023 Q3 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:04 pm
Community Outreach with Kanae and Tsubine

This was a very interesting read between two characters with strong wills and goals. The intensity of the "will they or won't they fight" keeps you on edge throughout the whole thread. It's not yet complete, but there's enough done that definitely deserves some spotlight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum