Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana]

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:14 am
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Hana_PostingHeader14
Enter: Hana Aoyama

This day started off simple, but after a strange meeting with a woman who shared a similar name, Hana was rethinking the decisions she had made days prior. She made her way to Captain Kishimoto's building, planning on catching her Captain before she became busy again. It wasn't easy to catch her between missions.

Hana stood outside of the building her Captain's office was located, the pit in her stomach slowly growing. She made he way inside and to Captain Kishimoto's office. Her original reason for coming here was to resign, to give up on the job of a shinigami. Hannah helped convince her to wait and give the job a better chance.

At the door to her Captain's office, she hesitated a few second before knocking on the door. This was a first meeting, so she had no clue how this would go.

End Post
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty Re: The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana]

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:44 pm
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] BgRTW7d

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Come in."

Elyss is busy, but she's not going to turn down someone at her door. If anything, she'd simply reprimand them for wasting her time, but as it is, she's simply busy sorting through reports. After the hospital incident, it was recommended that they harshen access to the Senkaimon. Elyss agreed, but with that came a need to go through documents of recent outgoings of the Gotei populace. Some are simple missions and such, but some are a bit interesting. Either way, her attention moved to her door, waiting for who came to her office.

END POST | Red
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:26 pm

Hana stepped into her Captain's office, her nerves worn clearly on her face and her body language as tense as it could be. This was the first time she had been this close, and her Captain was an intimidating woman. She even looked mad at her. Hana steeled herself, faking the confidence she had before actually arriving here.

"My name is Hana Aoyama," Hana said, but when her voice came out, it was shaky. Embarrassed, and her act broken, Hana lowered her head and stared at the floor while talking. "I was wondering... Well, I'm... Would you... I'm sorry to bother you..."

End Post
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Chosen Path [Elyss/Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:13 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Spit it out," Elyss grumbled, looking down at her paperwork.

She doesn't seem to care about Hana's nervous demeanor. People who don't know her usually get nervous anyway. Elyss has an intimidating aura. Hana should count herself lucky she wasn't dismissed or berated for her obviously ill prepared interruption. This is quite literally Elyss giving the woman the benefit of doubt. It shouldn't be wasted.

END POST | Red
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:53 pm

"I want to be better," Hana said and took a deep breath. "What I mean is, Captain, I want to be a stronger Shinigami, so I was wondering if you were the type of Captain to take on an... apprentice? I guess that's the word I'm looking for here."

Hana did her best to keep eye contact if her Captain ever looked up from her paperwork. Those may not have been the best chosen words, but they were genuine. "I have failed too many times, and I feel my progress stagnating. It's frustrating, and shameful. It needs to change, or I need to, but I don't know how."

End Post
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:23 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Pausing, Elyss stopped working, her ears taken in Hana's voice, hearing and listening. She'd blink, her eyes snapping up to the Shinigami in her office after Hana had finished the first part of her speech. Red met blue as their eyes interlocked.

"Do you think I have time for apprentices?" Elyss then asked, keeping her express pointedly tightlipped.

END POST | Red
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:40 pm

All of Hana's will kept her in eye-contact with her Captain, though her heart was racing. Before answering the Captain's question, she thought carefully about her words. She didn't want to come off as a smart ass, but probably would.

"Well, I was hoping you would, Captain." Hana said, her eyes shifting to the right for but a moment, like a nervous tick. "Since you are a Captain, I thought you could do whatever you wanted, or at least so what you thought was worth your time."

End Post
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:39 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Exactly. It's my time, and you're asking me to spend it with you."

Hana is not the only person in this division, so for Elyss to consider giving this woman an ounce of attention, there has to be something there. However, all the Captain can see is a nervous mess that's unsure whether to stand, cry, or run. To her, she sees someone who's not tough enough to be her apprentice.

"If you want to waste someone's time, go bother your Vice Captain."

As easily as Hana twitched and moved her eyes around, Elyss allowed her gaze to fall back to her paperwork.

END POST | Red
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:38 pm

Great. So, her Captain was the type of person who only cared about you if you were already impressive. People like this woman were the reason she was experiencing her current problems. Obviously, she picked the wrong Division.. Hana had no plans of wasting anyone's time. She wanted to get stronger and become a better shinigami, but she wasn't going to learn it from someone like her.

"Understood."

Hana turned and left, leaving the Captain to her paperwork.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum