Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Left_bar_bleue0/0New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Empty New Resources [Shura/Urahara]

Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:09 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Request

Shura had been doing quite a lot of thinking as of late, a rather surprising amount in truth. Outside of her introspection she'd been having, she was thinking quite a lot about the most recent battle the Gotei had been involved in. To put it bluntly, many Shinigami had to retreat due to their injuries, and performing Kaido on site was dangerous due to how long it took to have a substantial effect. This was why she was here, at the 3rd Division, seeking an audience with someone she admittedly hadn't ever thought she'd actively seek an audience with.

It wasn't that she didn't like Urahara or anything like that, but R&D wasn't something she was particularly interested in and wasting or disturbing the time of those who were undoubtedly more intelligent than her in such matters didn't seem like something that should be done even at the best of times. However as of late with the thinking she'd been doing, she wondered if there wasn't something that could be asked. So when she arrived she wasted no time in heading for Urahara's office and knocking on the door, once she was told to enter she would do so and give Urahara a slight bow if only in recognition of his important status within the Organization.

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice Urahara-san, I'll try not to take too much of your time. However recent... events has gotten me thinking." It would be of little surprise if Urahara knew much about her in truth, though the events with Hitoshi were something she'd not spoken of recently there was an obvious shift in her demeanor and tone as a whole from the previous rather boisterous and.. well, haughty weight she used to carry with her.

"I've done some thinking over our recent fight against the hollows that've emerged from the hole, and in truth I'm unsure of how feasible this would be. However when forced to retreat, it greatly diminishes our capabilities within the battle. As any good warrior knows, greater numbers can often swing a fight. I will admit, my knowledge of Kido is... limited, and my knowledge of Kaido even more so save for that it takes a substantial time for any kind of significant results. This leaves us at quite the disadvantage when we're forced to retreat for healing. My question is if it would be possible to somehow store such kinds of healing in such a way that they could later be used by those already on the field and in combat, the Fourth being the front line would benefit from such a thing if possible of course... However most of us are built for taking a considerable amount of damage, and extending the length of time we were able to fight before needing to retreat I feel could be a great asset. Of course this could also extend to other divisions as well, and I'm sure the others would benefit even more than we would for those of them that are not capable of taking as much of a beating before needing to retreat."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Left_bar_bleue0/0New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Empty Re: New Resources [Shura/Urahara]

Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:29 pm

New Resources [Shura/Urahara] NYEZko2
Kisuke Urahara | Research Captain

At the mention of Shura Kurata seeking an audience with him, Kisuke could not help but chuckle. He had watched her endeavours with a passing fancy, wondering when she would come to darken his door, and yet this all felt too sudden. She was hardly a predictable woman, the swings in her attitude and actions were all too well known to a man with many eyes and ears across the Seireitei and beyond, so naturally he had no choice but to accept. The possibilities were, well, anywhere from quite tantalising to entirely amusing and he had already mulled over a few options whilst his door tasted Shura's gentle wrath.

He wandered with almost baited breath what had caused her sudden bout of modesty; having expected his door to be kicked wide open with the gusto of a youth that truly did not know her place, but found no answer in her question. Only disappointment. He had stood to receive her, poised behind the desk with the cane of Benihime resting easy in one hand to perhaps suggest that he was inviting her to challenge him, but the revelation that she had come to make a simple suggestion to him did leave Kisuke quite perplexed. Perhaps it was a ruse, one intended to distract him and throw his mind off kilter for a subsequent sneak attack, but it was a rather poor one at that so he was forced to quickly accept the reality of it all. She just wanted to talk business.

“Now that is quite dangerous.” He cut in to jab playfully as she mentioned the thoughts she was having, his shoulders sinking into a much more relaxed pose as a hand waved her to sit. “But I do so value the opinions of our brave combat division, though, so please, go on.”

Pulling at her strings might well have been his intention, as a smile slowly crept across his features. It certainly did not seem that his intent was malicious but he had cultivated quite an enigmatic image over the years and to say that he was a hard man to truly read was certainly an understatement.

“As your knowledge of Kido is so… ‘limited’, I feel it is my duty to outline some snags that your plan may encounter. Shall we try to unpick a few together, perhaps?” Much like Shura, Kisuke did not wait for a response before launching into the meat of the issue. “Firstly, for example: in Kaido, the user is often required to direct the flow of restorative energy to the desired area of healing or risk expending much greater energy than required for any amount of healing. Were I to possess the means with which to transport the raw energy of a Kaido spell in a portable container then it would still need to be extracted and applied with the same expertise that put it in there or much of the effect would be wasted. I imagine a member of the second division might be capable of such a feat, but having such a person on hand to assist you would defeat the core purpose of the tool, would it not?”

Saw that coming | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

New Resources [Shura/Urahara] Empty Re: New Resources [Shura/Urahara]

Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:27 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Request

Telling whether or not Urahara was being sarcastic was... well, quite frankly, near impossible. Though in truth telling anything about his behavior one way or another was frankly disturbingly frustrating. However she liked to believe that, given his smile soon after, he was being coy about his response. Either way she wouldn't be surprised one way or another at jabs towards the Fourth coming from others at this point, so perhaps he was simply making an innocent jab towards it. Regardless of his intention however, he was swift to press on to the matter at hand once she'd finished speaking.

He pointed out some areas where the idea would in fact hit snags, and Shura cupped her chin for a moment as she thought about the issues at hand before she'd respond. "I will admit, you bring up good points. Requiring another would defeat the purpose of such a tool, however what if it wasn't a liquid that the Kaido was contained within? What if instead it was something akin to a salve? It would require more time than a tonic I will admit, and depending on the severity of the injury the application of it wouldn't be quick nor easy. However it would avoid the issue raised of directing the flow. Plus it would allow one to continue fighting as the Kaido was released would it not?"

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum