Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:57 am
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] 5LaeAub
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo, naturally, was paying more attention than usual to the goings on in both worlds he had access to. Earth was far too much of a hassle right now, and he doubted he'd be able to search much of anywhere with how much attention there was. Besides, he had Lilynette and Ignacio handling that hole thing right now, and if a ring decided to rear its head down there, well, that worked out.

For now, he had his own side of the work to do. He didn't want to keep intruding on Tier's hospitality, considering it was certainly more generous than he realistically deserved, and he didn't feel like spending time avoiding the subject of Orihime any more than necessary. There was another Hollow kingdom that had cropped up recently, and that meant someone else Ichigo was going to have to work with, around, or against.

Whichever one it was, he didn't really care. The first option was the easiest though, and he wasn't the kind of person who'd start a fight just for the sake of it. He stepped into the sands that made up this Hollow queen's domain with confidence, Zangetsu slung over one shoulder as he looked into the horizon. He had to imagine someone would come soon, given he was making no attempt to hide his sheer spiritual presence.

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty Re: Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella]

Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:58 pm
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] LH4vfvJ
CRIELLA

Feathers rained moments before a creature fell before Ichigo. It's body, dressed in black and silver, shook as it molted parts of its body to the ground, a crow-like visage suddenly side-eyeing the orange haired Arrancar. With minute twitches and a hunched over jittery stance, the Hollow opened its maw to address the obnoxiously loud Arrancar.

"Someone of presence, here to address our Majesty? Come forth with reasoning or gifts, an audience is given for one Kurosaki Ichigo."

With a raised finger, it's texture gnarled and leathery, the Hollow ran its claw down, snipping open a Gargantua to lead Ichigo to his desired location, the heart of the frozen kingdom before him.

Stepping forth, he will feel the darkness embrace him before being spat into the central courtroom, the floor a marvelous blue and a throne of decorative ice vacant aside the one lone woman who will judge him.

She did not speak, silently gauging the young man who came to her.

END POST | FREEZE

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:37 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

The cold wasn't something that much bothered Ichigo, nor was the otherwise-oppressive presence of the queen on her throne. He could obviously sense that she was strong, but he knew his own strength, as well. Sizing the queen up for a moment or two, Ichigo then spoke in his usual tone, a bit melancholic and not particularly hurried.

"I'll be cutting a path through the Gotei some time in the future. Whether or not you care why, it'll draw their attention to Hueco Mundo."

He'd noticed a presence that he felt like he might recognize, but after what had happened in the City of Lights, Ichigo wasn't willing to simply make a wholesale assault based on a hunch. Not because he really cared about what happened to those in his way, but because it would only make his life harder in the future if he cut a swath through anything and everything for arbitrary reasons.

"I'd rather work with you than have to treat you as an obstacle."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rocker & Mystic [Ichigo, Criella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:19 pm
CRIELLA

"Yes. Yes. I know of you and your transgressions," Criella spoke, unperturbed by the notion of the Gotei in Hueco Mundo.

"What of it? If you are not dragging them to my front yard, I find no reason to care either way what becomes of you or them."

However, she finds the notion intriguing. A suicide mission? Does the man really expect himself capable of bringing low the Gotei? No. He must have a plan, something, anything. Is she part of it? Is she not? Questions and questions but no answers.

"What's in it for me?"

Her question deposited, the notion of working with another Arrancar irked her. Already with Safira. Now with this man. Patience is a virtue she finds herself losing day by day, but nonetheless, she already knows what she has to gain. The only issue is if he will give it to her.

END POST | FREEZE

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:54 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"I already know you've been in Africa recently. Whether or not you were part of this latest fight isn't my problem. Do you think the Gotei won't come knocking?"

To some, Ichigo's words might have sounded like some sort of gambit, a ploy to manipulate Criella into listening so that she felt as if working with him was the only safe option. Ichigo, however, wasn't that kind of person. He hadn't been in life, and he certainly wasn't now, when the idea of spending so much effort on mere conversation was still far from his mind.

"What's in it for you is that I keep the Gotei from destroying this entire kingdom of yours as soon as they see it as a threat, and I don't ever end up with you in my way. If there's something else besides that you think you need, say it."

He wasn't interested in politicking or playing games. Her haughty attitude didn't mean much of anything to him.

"I only want one thing in the Soul Society. Whatever else is up there, you're free to have it."

Ichigo understood perfectly well what that could theoretically entail. He simply didn't care about it. This was the only path forward for him, after all.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:09 pm
CRIELLA

"Would they now? The Gotei? Here? That is possible, isn't it?"

Her thoughts are her own, barely spoken as she weighed the options before her. It is a war on two fronts however, isn't it? No matter which way you look at it, a war will be had. An enemy of her enemy is her enemy after all, but enemies are bound to destroy each other. The solution is something simple.

"I would hate to have my kingdom destroyed. Fine. Tell me what you require, and I will do my best to give what I can."

Expressionless, she sounded a bit annoyed with this sudden intrusive and demanding spec of an Arrancar before her.

END POST | FREEZE

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:23 am
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"When I go to Soul Society, you help me out. I'll handle anything they throw back at you afterward, you have my word. As for the rest..."

Ichigo glanced around at the area, not hugely inclined to start spreading the news of anything and everything that might be out there. Better to keep being vague about what he was looking for, then. If she knew something, she'd probably say as much.

"I'm looking for a set of rings. Old. Kill someone just with a touch."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:22 pm
CRIELLA

"Do as you wish. I will send what is available."

The very idea of invading the Gotei means there are already schemes to tip the scales in their favor. Expecting any further information on the matter would force her to reveal information of her own. Of course he asked of the ring. Even if he is ignorant of her possession of one, her ring will eventually be required. As it stands, however, him being here means he wishes to stay friendly.

"Only if we succeed will I help with your ring issue."

She will put an end to that conversation until after they have defeated the Gotei. If everything goes wrong, she will find herself with new enemies knocking on her door with nothing at all to ward them away. Him dying and taking some of the Gotei out with him would make any information she give irrelevant, but the many factors at play force her to play her cards close to her chest. What will victory bring? Would he stand in her way even with his rings?

There are too many questions... Not enough answers. For her chagrin, she is not stupid at the least.

END POST | FREEZE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum