Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Left_bar_bleue0/0A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Empty A new day and teacher at Karakura High School

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm
~~ Conor Boyd ~~
A new day and teacher at Karakura High School ConorBoyd1

The start of a new day of School at Karakura High, and the first day for a new teacher, who is not the normal everyday average human. This teacher is not one who was born in Japan, but in another part of the world, a place where there are many myths and legends, and men who wear kilts, although people who are not knowledgeable on what they are called, call them dresses, which will get most of the people from there angry. Although rumor has it that how they are worn make women swoon, and that is no rumor.

Walking into his classroom, wearing a pair of khaki brown pants that are held up with a brown leather belt. His feet are clad in a pair of dark tan shoes and you see white socks are also worn on his feet, protecting them form the elements and the shoes. Upon his chest, is a white shirt that is buttoned up with a silver tie. This tie hangs around his neck, and is not tight, but loose, as the collar of his shirt is open. His white shirt is long sleeved, with the edge of the sleeves rolled back slightly.

A watch is upon his left wrist, and a silver claddagh ring is upon the ring finger of his right hand with the heart facing outward and away from the body. Moreover, you see a bracelet around his right wrist, with a Celtic ankh cross is hanging from it. Additionally, you can make out some type of tattoo upon his right breast, and his left shoulder blade, but it is hard to see what it is, as they fabric of the shirt distorts it.

Conor looks as he studies the room and begins to write ont he board his name and a few other items, in both English and Japanese. "There, that should do it," he states to himself as he steps back and looks. "Now to wait for the students and for school to start," he adds as he goes to get himself something to drink, as this will be a new day for many, including himself.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Left_bar_bleue0/0A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A new day and teacher at Karakura High School Empty Re: A new day and teacher at Karakura High School

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 pm
~~ Conor Boyd ~~
A new day and teacher at Karakura High School ConorBoyd1

As the students entered the class, Conor looked up from the desk he was standing behind and waited for them all to enter, before he closed the door and smiled. "Greeting," he says to the students. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Conor Boyd and I am your new teacher of Foreign Language and European History," he says to them. "Now, as I am new, I would like to get to know all of your names, and as I call them off, please respond," he states to the students.

He starts first with putting on a pair of glasses and adjusting them before he begins with the top of the last, the students who's last name begins with A and work his way down the student list, looking around the classroom as he reads each name. He looks at each student as he reads their names, making a few mistakes here and there in pronouncing them.

OOC will finish later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum