Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rei training with a new friend?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Rei training with a new friend?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rei training with a new friend?  Empty Rei training with a new friend?

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:29 pm
Rei would be in the training area of the 8th division after her healing had been taken care of for the most part. She felt good, and could breath without suffering any pain in her ribs as she would practice her stances vs the training dummy. She would also work on her strikes as swear was beginning to form over her body as she finally felt like she could make progress again.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rei training with a new friend?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Rei training with a new friend?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rei training with a new friend?  Empty Re: Rei training with a new friend?

Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:24 pm
Rei training with a new friend?  Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe was elated. She had been granted the rare visit of her choice to one of the eight divisions in the Gotei United under the supervision of one of her teachers. Since she was excelling relatively well in her classes, most of her instructors felt now was as good a time as any to visit a division and decide on which one she would ultimately choose.

She was indecisive about her choice so far, but that's what made exploring each division that much more exhilarating. Well, almost every division. She didn't envision herself in the fourth. Unending combat wasn't her style. Eighth and Seventh were likely the long-term aspirations here.

Walking through the barracks of the eighth division, Hiroe noticed a woman with an eyepatch swinging her sword around, practicing her stance and execution. At the moment, her teacher wasn't present. Perhaps she could humor a spar before she caught up to her? Worth a shot!

"Hey, you! I don't mean to interrupt your practice or anything, but what would you say to a spar? I want to see how I compare to a division member!"

NEW RECRUIT

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:26 pm
*Rei would jump as she had been totally absorbed into the training that she was doing. She would drop the sword as she would turn almost ready to salute just in case she turned to see an officer. However, she did not but she did see someone knew. As soon as she hears spar she already nods running over to grab a practice sword and tossing it to them.

"So, you're looking for what squad you wanna join? I'll give you a spar, but I'm rather new myself."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:44 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"A newbie, huh? How long have you been in the eighth?"

Hiroe wasn't particularly excited to simply use training swords, but perhaps this was a good way of refining her own swordplay. It certainly didn't hurt. Rei had acquieseced to her challenge, after all. This could be an opportunity to develop a friendship with a future - albeit theoretical - squadmate. Shifting her body into forward stance, practice sword positioned above her right shoulder, Hiroe allowed Rei the first move.

"My name's Hiroe Miyashiro, by the way. Remember it. We might be squadmates soon."

NEW RECRUIT

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:50 am
"Been in for a few weeks now."

*As she would hear the 2nd part she would smile at the woman as she would then question.

"Oh, you're going to get to choose?"

Rei only really had this as an option. She guessed she could have joined the healers, but considering she wasn't very talented with kido that probably was not the best idea. She couldn't imagine that her kaido would be thst much better than her Hadō or bakudo.

"What other options do you have then?"

As Rei would make her way over to the other side of the training mat, and would get into a kendo stance with the wood sword. Something vaguely nostalgic about this, but she wouldn't put too much thought into that as she would focus on her opponent.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:50 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Yeah. I have a few divisions I've been looking at, and most of my instructors say I fit into quite a few places based on skillset alone. Another possible option is the 7th."

Hiroe maintained her own stance, sliding her left foot forward until she was close enough for Rei to execute a swing. A sudden step-in with her right foot, shifting her hip to the side to evade a preemptive strike, Hiroe swiftly swung her sword into her sparring partner's hip.

"Did you get to choose?"

NEW RECRUIT

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:38 pm
"Didn't have many choices, but yeah I got to choose. I'm not the greatest at kido, and I'm not much for working in the hospital."

As she would attempt to dodge the swing by taking 4 steps to the right of the girl, and bringing a slash towards arm. Wondering if the girl had an answer for that, or if she was going to land the first hit. Rei was curious where she sat, and if Reis luck had anything to do with it then she was probably some once in a million prodigy.,
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:03 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

A four step to the right counter was impressive, but precisely because she expected a counterattack to begin with, Hiroe shifted her body inwards, persisting in her current route of offense to land a mutual strike against the woman's midsection. She didn't expect to be as agile as Rei, content to earn a strike against her while her blade swung into her arm.

To be sure, she didn't exactly know the woman's capability. This was a test to see how she stood up to a division member, and, of course, to make a new friend in the proccess. After all, Rei might well be her future division mate. Drawing her body back a few meters to allow the woman space, regardless of the result, she assumed another stance - Gedan.

Postioning her sword in front of her, presenting openings, Hiroe hoped to fool Rei into attacking this time. From this stance, she was confident she could counter and strike in a single stride.

"I'm no kido expert or healer myself. I'm pretty good with a blade and I think I excel pretty well at the other techniques that comprise a Shinigami's skillset."

NEW RECRUIT

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:00 am
Now knowing the girl was skilled with kendo she would look at the pose, and her mind would race. She could see many openings, but which one was a real opening. Many of them may be baits, but Rei was a act first ask questions later type of person as she would give a smile to the girl.

"Glad we seem to be similar on that front."

As she would rush forward, and would swing her sword at the blade. She wanted to attempt to get her into a back and forth. So, maybe the openings would be true opening as opposed to getting herself caught up into a trap.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:03 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Rei rushed forward to swing at her blade. Hiroe countered by shifting her body backward by a single centimeter of movement, her blade shooting upward to thunderously oppose Rei's training sword, aiming to divert her weapon off course. If the counter technique proved successful, Hiroe would stride forward to press the advantage by swinging the wooden blade against Rei's hip.

"Me too. I think we'll get along together really well. How've you enjoyed your time in this division, Rei?"

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum