Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel)

Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:50 am
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I suppose there is merit in the belief that a path is more about the journey than the destination.” The Arrancar answered after a few moments of thought. “Still, it does not hurt to have a goal in mind, one that you are willing to put your heart and soul into achieving. To be able to live as Ulv did certainly sounds like one to aspire to and you speak with a wisdom beyond your years.”

There was the possibility that Calypso was merely regurgitating the manual once more but Sabriel was willing to offer the compliment anyway. It was refreshing to speak to a soul who was willing to discuss such things. Trying to get a philosophy conversation in Hueco Mundo was like dragging one's face across broken glass.

“This country would certainly appear to be the latter if true. I have not so much as seen a single frown or heard a word spoken in anger. If anything, it is almost as if they are mere sheep, which is rather unfortunate. I had hoped to come across some of that French vigour that I have heard so much about. Perhaps I should be grateful though as it makes a change from the endless infighting of my own group. My home is a place where the dog eat dog mantra is far more direct.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel)

Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:37 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Open Conflict is not worth the effort these days. You have to deal with law enforcement and go to jail and all the rest. Much better to appear nice and happy and polite on the surface, and then push them into a position they will not be able to get out of. Civilization means not having to kill people yourself. And that's why I am glad to be distant of their society"

Calypso would shake her head, and then brush her jeans and stand up.

"But anyway, morbid time over! Do you have anything to do today, or is it just sitting around waiting for a thing to do?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:56 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Calypso seemed to have an answer for whatever Sabriel said and the Arrancar had to admit that it was oh so refreshing. The only one of her band to talk back to her was Lirael and that was only when she was practically begging for some quality time with her Mistress, time that the Arrancar unfortunately did not always have. It was not easy running her little hamlet, especially when you had the occasional attack from other Hueco Mundo dwellers to deal with. Yet, the lavender eyed woman would not trade her life for the world. It had been a damn slog to get where she had and the Arrancar knew that to advance further, the grind was only going to get worse.

In response to said answer, Sabriel would simply reply. “Not all worlds have that particular issue.” It was pretty much a confession as to her race but she felt no real reason to hide the fact at that point. She was not ashamed of it and Calypso seemed reasonable enough to not make a fuss of it.

She was a little disappointed when Calypso stood up, thinking that perhaps the redhead was already planning on going. “This morning was all about picking up some new reading material but I do not have much in the way of plans for this afternoon. How about you? Do you have something in mind for the day or are you just passing through?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:41 am

"Yes. I Hvit tells me she likes the deserts of Heuco Mundo because life is so simple there. I like Wulin, because life is simple there as well. Whoever thought it was a good idea to become civilized, and replace one's sword with poison?"

"As for me, I am going to Spain" Calypso would say, as if a thousand kilometers on foot was just what one did in a day. "The Paladins of Santiago have requested cooperation with the next generation of the major Order groups of Europe. And so I am sent to represent the Valkija. Teeeeechnically I am not part of them, but my Mum is, so that counts enough"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:44 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

If Sabriel did not know better, she would have said that Calypso had already known that she was an Arrancar, possibly from the moment they had met. It was not a realisation that bothered the dark haired woman all that much though and she brushed it off with an internal shrug. The young woman before her was sharp and the centuries old woman mused that nothing should truly surprise her at this stage of her life. Humans were becoming more intelligent and spiritually aware by the day, a concept that Sabriel actually was rather happy about. If there came a day where she could walk around without having to ponder about hiding her race then it would be a pleasant one indeed.

“It is a far simpler life there than here, that much is true and I confess that having to deal with the constant laws of this world would eventually give me a chronic headache. All I have to concern myself with in Hueco Mundo is guarding my territory and satisfying my desires, whatever they might be at the time. Call it primitive if you like but it has satisfied me throughout the long years of my life. I would not trade my life for anything and I am glad that you feel similar about Wulin.” The Arrancar remarked with a small smile.

“Spain? That is quite a journey although I am guessing that it is not your first long trek.” She went on to say. “You speak of these Orders. Do they have chapters in all European countries? I admit that I have not heard of them before today and I am rather curious.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:44 am

Calypso would give the woman a smile. She had a slightly different feel to Hvit, so was probably a cousin of sorts. Quincy and Fullbringers were a little different to a more internally driven Human like herself, after all.

"Ran to Japan once, from Norway. It took me a few days, wasn't the smartest of moves" She gave an awkward laugh, and scratched her head. "Though, makes sense you've not heard of them before today. We tend to keep to ourself. It's the rules; you stay on your side and we'll stay on our side. Rules that have been followed since the time of Shaka Nyorai. You'll have to marry me if you want more details"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:09 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

The awkwardness of Calypso was rather charming and Sabriel could not help but chuckle at her words. She had a way about her that the Arrancar did not come across often and in a way, their senses of humour were a tad alike. The thought of perhaps asking her out was actually rather tempting although the dark haired woman held it back, slightly concerned that the ginger haired girl might not react well to such a request. Sabriel knew that she could be a little too forward sometimes and although it worked rather well in Hueco Mundo, that was not always the case elsewhere. Besides all that, there was always the simple possibility that Calypso did not swing her way at all and her words were just another offbeat joke. So, she played it in a jokey manner for the moment.

“Would marrying an Arrancar not be considered a scandal for your family?” She replied, clearly amused by the suggestion. “That being said, I would not say no to getting to know you a little better.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:44 am

"Na, we've got special techniques for that. Wulin has been around like, five thousand years at this point. Real small these days because of the three World Wars doing a real number on global warrrior-types. But I would be far from the first to fall for the beautiful otherworldly beings and wish to spend my life with them. Cho Ken Tsu married a Dragon, and Jormun Gandr was said to have a Demon mistress he loved more than all the stars in the sky. Ci Lan Tsu is even rumored to have been with Ulv to produce Talia. It'd be a simple task of Yin-Yin Fusion and Lotus Womb to have a child"

Calypso would then point onwards, and then back to Sabriel.

"To...avoid the awkwardness that happened with Santa. Do you know any movement techniques?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:58 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was another raising of the eyebrows from the Arrancar as she listened to Calypso speak so freely about such things. It was as if she was talking to Lirael quite honestly and Sabriel was more than just a little amused. Still, it was certainly nice to be able to speak so candidly with someone on Earth and the dark haired woman briefly pondered if it was simply a quirk of Calypso’s or whether it was a part of the Wulin Way. Given how open minded the philosophy seemed to be in some respects, it would not surprise Sabriel if it was the latter.

“I suppose there is a chance for us after all then.
” Sabriel answered, chuckling, finding the thought rather pleasant.

Calypso’s question brought a moment of silence from the Arrancar, before she responded with a slight shrug. “I can use Sonido, even if I confess that it is not an area where I have dedicated too much time into training. I will be able to follow you though.” That might have been up for debate, given how well toned Calypso appeared to be. Sabriel was under no illusion that the redhead was anything but well trained in her chosen fields.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:09 am

"Excellent, onwards!" Calypso would exclaim, pointing to the horizon and then taking off towards it.

She moved with a combination of her powers and raw speed, flashing to the roofs in a burst of speed and then sprinting across them and jumping gaps before flashing back down to the pavement for a bit when there were spaces. Her movement technique was gentle, wispful, and with little disruption of the surrounding area. This showcased itself perfectly when she launched herself off a rooftop and into a river, only to land on the water's surface and take off with a leaf-like ripple.

She did, however, look back occasionally to make sure her friend was keeping up. This was the smart thing this time, rather than simply dusting Santa as happened last time.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum