Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty Re: Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel)

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:02 am
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar was just about to finish her own portion when Calypso suddenly changed the topic, causing Sabriel to cough in surprise at the question posed to her. She had no idea how her friend had managed to go from a new world order to the mating rituals of the Arrancar but the dark haired woman took it rather well, folding her arms across her ample chest as she thought the question over. Sabriel was no virgin to put it mildly and there were more than a few of her band who had spent the night with her.

“It is not all that different from humans in truth although we sometimes have to be a little creative when it comes to positions. Most Arrancar that I have come across are not all that interested in it but I assure you that I most certainly am. Desire is my aspect of death and one that I absolutely adore fulfilling, both my own and others. My second in command, Lirael, is fond of all kinds of games and we spend many nights playing them.”

Sabriel spoke in such a casual way that she might as well have been talking about the weather but honestly, she was used to talking about almost anything, her gift of the gab being one of her strongest assets.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty Re: Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel)

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:02 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Ahh. Hvit was Pride" Calypso replied, before pausing for a moment. "Well, they, don't really have an Aspect of Death. I think it's more like an.....Aspect of Birth? Either way" Calypso would put the cutlery down, and ponder for a moment.

"So, is it just banging people's brains out, or is it all kinds of desire? Like desiring ability, recognition, love, someone else's death. To have the words to end an awkward conversation?" She'd give a coy grin at the last one.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:02 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Oh no. It is not only the desire for sex. I crave knowledge, companionship, power and perhaps one day I will discover what the touch of love truly means as well. There is much that I wish to understand and I suppose that is what leads me to admiring the written word so much. There is so much to be learned from books, on subjects that an Arrancar would probably never learn in Hueco Mundo. I know of course that writing can only teach so much but it sustains me to a point.”

It was at that point that she would chuckle and an amused smirk crossed her features. “An awkward answer to an awkward question sounds fair to me. Besides, I thought you were genuinely curious.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Martial Matter (Calypso, Sabriel) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:35 am

"Well, only Humans can learn Tao Chi, but Taijiquan and Ursa Takkeyeon can fill in for the desire of power. The libraries of Zian-Zi are filled with all sorts of stories and secrets, so that's knowledge. And you've got me around, so that's companionship as well. You are doing well in your goals today, it seems. Just gotta find the touch of true love, which is going to be hard. Some beings seek it for their whole lives. Some find it, only to lose it again to the fickle hands of fate. Or the cruelty of one-sided devotion"

She would stand up, and walk over to Sabriel, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"But I will help you with that one all the same. It is what friends do, after all"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:05 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Gently, Sabriel would return the gesture, placing her hand on Calypso’s shoulder as a sign of mutual friendship, appreciating the symbolism. She did not doubt the sincerity in Calypso’s words and mused that it had been quite some time since she had forged a bond quite so quickly with someone else. It was natural for her to form them, due to her natural charm and fondness for talking but there was definitely something unusually swift about her quick friendship with the red headed human. It made the trip all the more worthwhile and she was certainly glad that she had decided to visit.

“I am certain that love will be the most difficult of all and over the long years of my life, it is the one desire that I confess has been truly missing. There are many beings out there who I have been fond of and I am certainly not short of lovers but someone who I feel a true connection with? No. That one has eluded me all this time but perhaps there is someone out there for an old Arrancar like me. Maybe.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:29 pm

"There is always someone out there. You just gotta be out there, to find them. Which is the hardest part, normally" Calypso would reply, giving a broad grin. "But until then, spiritual powers!"

Calypso's wild exclamation would follow her pulling Sabriel up to her feet to stand in the aisle.

"So, you know how you've got your vaguely located soul, and it flows energy out through your body and you can direct that and use it for cool superpowers? Have you ever considered the same concept, but with your physical energy? The thing you use to move, act and react with?" Calypso asked.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:51 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

When it came to physical strength, Calypso was certainly not lacking and Sabriel was pulled up to her feet before she knew what happened. It was an unexpected twist but considering how the day had gone so far, it seemed to fit the vibe. The Arrancar was rather enjoying the experience and honestly had not come across such a spirited person as the redheaded woman for a long time. Hueco Mundo was, on the whole, rather lacking when it came to individuals who she could speak to properly. Most were more interested in either claiming her land or rolling around on the sand with her. Such was her life.

The question posed to her caused her to tilt her head and after a few moments, she shook her head. “I admit that physicality in any form has never been a real focus of mine, well other than…nevermind. My strengths have always been on the spiritual side of the spectrum and I suppose I have neglected my physical attributes somewhat. I would not know where to start with using my physical energy to increase my power.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:12 am

"Other than Bedroom Arts?~" Calypso would coo, whispering in Sabriel's ear. And then with a giggle, she'd step back and hold her hands around her stomach area.

"Imagine your stomach as a sea of energy, where all thing come to and all things go from. Energy enters the sea, and exits the sea" Calypso would move gently, slowly as she gave a physical demonstration of the visuals. "Spiritual bodies are a little different, but they still work generally the same. So while you can't learn Wudang-an-han, you can learn Taijiquan. Which has similar properties. You should breathe in, and move, feeling your body's shifting posture and musculature as you flow in, and out, and then in again. And then when you feel the flow"

Calypso would snap into a series of rapid movements that made the air tremble around her.

"Act upon your feelings, and let them guide you. This is the first step upon the Watercourse Way"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:30 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

Willing to attempt what Calypso was asking of her, Sabriel watched the human carefully, taking in every movement and word like a sponge. The concept was foreign to her but not beyond her understanding and soon enough, she would begin to mimic what Calypso was doing, following her instructions to the best of her ability. Honestly, she had never considered such a state of mind before but as she focused upon her body's movements, the Arrancar felt herself falling into an immense sense of calm, shutting out the rest of the world, her concentration only on what was going on within. Her breathing slowed further as she committed to the technique. She had never felt more at one with her body before and it was a sensation that she had never expected herself to feel.

Sabriel did not rush anything and waited for the moment where she felt in perfect sync before attempting to perform a rush of sorts of her own. Lacking the knowledge and grace of Calypso, it did not look anywhere near as good but there was an almost dance-like quality to her movements which while looking far less powerful, might at least look pleasing to the eye.

Typical Sabriel.

“It certainly takes a little getting used to.” She commented with a smile, somewhat pleased with her first effort.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:53 am

"That it does" Calypso would reply, with a nod. "It's a lot more difficult than Yijin Jing, because whole Yijin is structured and set, Wudang is your own thing. It comes from inside, and you need to surrender to it to get it to work. And a lot of people aren't good at surrendering control, even if it is to themselves. Especially not, people who are used to being in command. Those who prefer to be On top"

Calypso's grin and cheeky looks made it clear she had noticed Sabriel's style of movement, and was not put off by it at all.

"So just keep at it, if you want. It's nice, once you get into the beat of it. Martial Meditation gives a feeling of freedom, while also feeding the need to act"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum