Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Empty The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet]

Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:32 pm
The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Vi_PostingHeader2
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Any time Violet had one of these late nights, she came home frustrated and in need of a bath. She was late because she had to go through multiple new shipments of the next seasons clothing before getting them on the racks. Now, she was sweaty, starving, and in need of a good night’s sleep. She locked up shop and made her way down the quiet streets. In the City of Light, nothing ever truly went to sleep. There were always people out, but things did get calmer at this time.

This city was sort of a haven, a place where the petty danger of other places felt far away. When danger came to the City of Light, it was in the form of gods fighting over head. That was at least Violet's experience until now. So, when she walked around looking for a place to eat, she wasn't as alert as she should have been. She didn't notice the three cloaked figures that kept turning down the same streets she chose. She came to a late night cafe and decided to stop for food.

Though things were open inside, there were a few too many people for Violet's liking. She ordered a warm tea and a couple of pastries, one that she would eat for breakfast in the morning, and then sat down on one of the metal tables outside. There was less noise, and a cool, relaxing breeze to enjoy her food under.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Empty Re: The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:15 am
The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] 5314648dca321c0d7530d25b895e468e

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The City of Lights was a remarkable establishment, not only the central point for the Vandenreich but a beacon of knowledge that he dare say most Shinigami would idly toss to the side. It was the way such a species worked that was enticing, a Quincy held so much potential and old tales told of their genocidal intent to unbalance the Cycle. Once upon a time he might have humored it, though nowadays it is only too clear that the Gotei acted out of fear and jealousy.

Fools.

He had acquired a wealth of basic insight into their way of acting, views, beliefs but to truly know a Quincy, one had to talk to a Quincy. It had been a long day though, Akira decided to enter a small time cafe on the side, ordering a small frosted cupcake and some earl gray tea. Once acquired did he leave, though noticed a rather beautiful individual, he shouldn’t bo-

Hrm.

If he kept with this mindset then he’d only live a life of stupidity. Come on. Move your legs.

Eventually finding himself after some mental reinforcement next to Violet’s table with a soft smile, though confident without issue on the exterior, internally wishing that a Hollow was tearing out his throat.

"Forgive my intrusion, I can see you’re trying to enjoy some serenity but I have often found eating alone can be a little exhausting without good company. Don’t fret, I’m not a local so there won’t be any awkward run ins.

Excellent job Akira, make it sound like you are already aiming for a one night stand.

"I wanted to talk to a local on how living here can be.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet] Empty Re: The City in the Evening [Akira/Violet]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:04 pm

The voice that sounded was too close to be directed toward another. Violet closed her eyes, resting them while enjoying a bite of food, and then had her attention pulled to from her thoughts to the man using a nearby table. His first impression was not impressive. Violet wasn’t one to easily react to the poetic shit some people threw out, and he seemed like one of those. Still, there was no need to be impolite. Violet sat up straight, gripped her purse a bit tighter and gave a friendly smile.

“I haven’t lived here too long, but I can give some sort of advice. What are you needin’ to know about?” she asked, coming off friendly, but distant. A quick chill went up her neck, causing a shiver, as if the cold breeze chilled her. In truth, it was likely a warning that they were still watching from some shadowy alley or nearby rooftop. Ignoring it, Violet invited the tourist to sit across from her.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:37 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira gratefully took the seat, deciding to rest the side of his zanpaktou to the right hand side, midnight blue hilt resting easily against the rim of the chair before moving to pick up his earl grey with a calm smile, though noticing that smaller shudder across her flesh. It wasn’t necessarily cold. He did happen to glance around though didn’t make it obvious, after intaking a large gulp of the heated leaf liquid, Akira spoke.

"Appreciated. I’m curious as to what is it like to live here? In your short amount of time, I can only imagine there are certain things I should avoid. That would be wonderful, I’d hate for an arrow to be the reason I couldn’t read.

He playfully claimed with a soft chuckle,.

"Red is so difficult to get out of white.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

Violet took note of the sword, but ignored it. Enough people walked around with weapons that it no longer bothered her. She would have assumed he was a member of the Vandenreich if he hadn’t made it clear he was a tourist. Violet was uncertain she could help him here, since her experience in this city was very different than most people. The first person she met bought her a house...

“Yeah, uh… Don’t pickpocket and don’t rile up the citizens,” Violet said in a slightly joking way. “It’s all pretty standard to any other city; only big difference is the presence of the Vandenreich. Makes things safer, but more strict… Even so, this city sprawling over a hundred miles gives you a lot to do. I definitely haven’t seen it all…” His next words surprised her, and not in a good way. "Excuse me, what the hell?" she asked, clearly on guard. He sounded like some serial killer.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:32 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira listened to the retelling from Violet, offering a soft chuckle at the pickpocketting comment, alongside their strict nature. Certainly that much is true. A level of safety though resided within this City, not many would dare to stat too many issues he imagined, especially a Quincy were notorious in holding both a grudge and hitting back harder than one might expect.

Then a brow perked, uncertain on her reaction. Did she not like the color red? Was it a trauma thing?
Did she never wear white and have something red spill over? A genuine look of confusion following suit with a calm response.

"Red? It’s dreadfully consistent when soaking into white, creates a bit of pink, wine, that sort of-

Slam!

Realisation hit Akira as both hands raised in a frantic like wave of dismissal, leaning back in the chair.

"Oh! No! Pardon me! Ugh. I was making a joke, I wear alot of white, hair is white. Poor humor I suppose, Just that an arrow, red, blood. Hrm. I seem to have soured this conversation in record breaking time.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am

The more he went on, the more disturbed Violet’s expression became. Even as he tried to save it, her expression did not change. Suddenly, sitting here and chatting with a stranger felt dangerous. He could have chosen yellow, blue, green, purple, or any other color under the rainbow, but he had to choose red! If he said green, she could have assumed yard work. Maybe he’d be a painter? No, red. He chose red.

“Y-Yeah, um…” Violet rapidly drank her tea and put her pastries away into her purse. “I’m gonna go. I suddenly don’t feel comfortable sitting around here. Even if there are cameras on every street in this city, no reason to risk getting my head chopped off in an alley.” Violet wasn’t sure whether that was true or not, but she bluffed it pretty well. She had no idea about the camera situation. The woman turned and left, glancing over her shoulder once before picking up her pace.

A moment later, the people that had been following Violet emerged from the shadows. One came from an alley across the street and followed her from that direction. Two came from an alley just beyond the cafe and followed her from there. An observant person would notice that they were each armed, one with a gun and two with knives of some sort. Violet, however, noticed nothing. She was too focused on trying to get away from her new "serial killer" acquaintance.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:50 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Any hope of salvaging this whole engagement was swiftly brought into the drain, as she began to claim being uncomfortable which felt like a stab to the gut, another about cameras, slumping more and the final twist being the swift increase in pace of which pastry and presence aimed to scuttle away down the street, causing him to let out a large exhale of deflation. It was then did his forehead slam into the surface of the table, ouch.

"Why?...When did I become so awful at talking to people?

He muttered more or less to himself, deciding to lament a little within such a thing before he’d notice an anomaly, a figure shifting to follow this woman? Was that a firearm? Considering they’re cloaked, it wasn’t often that random criminals would be so ominious. Actually the opposite. It wouldn’t weigh on his conscious to leave a random person to whatever this was.

Akira owed it to her.

There was a harsh exhale before his hand grasped the base of the zanpaktou, deciding to act rather non-chalant about the situation, though once out of any major sight, Shunpoing to a higher vantage pointing, wishing to see their intent and garner any insight into this situation.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:06 pm

The unfortunate truth about Violet’s current location and heading home was that a dead-end street forced her down one of the many alleys in this massive city. She turned down that alley, one side a three story building and the other side the chain-link fence to a construction project. Usually, this way was safer, but the new construction had a bit too much blocked off for normal foot traffic. With very little lighting and a long way before the end of the alley, Violet kept looking over her shoulder. There was an itch that made her feel like she was being watched.

From another point of view, the moment Violet turned down the alley, the two figures darted down the alley before Violet's. They rushed around to the end and waited for her to get close enough to be blocked. The solo guy made his way across the street and walked behind Violet, waiting for a signal to make his move.

Once Violet reached an optimal point, the two now in front of her revealed themselves. She stopped walking, gripping her purse and glancing over her shoulder to see if it was safe to run. It wasn't. She was surrounded, but jumping the fence was the best idea she had. There was enough solid junk to give her a boost.

"Violet, right?" one of them spoke up. "Your family's been looking for you. It's been months. No call, no text, no letter. Your father has decided it's time for you to come home, since clearly you're wasting your time here." "Yeah, like that's happening. I suggest you all fuck off." "That's alright. Daddy gave us permission to use force if needed." The two with knives pulled out their weapons and began approaching.

"Of course he did..." Violet muttered.

Seeing an opening to run, she rushed toward a wooden crate sitting in the alley, likely from the construction zone. As she tried jumping up, a tight grip on the back of her shirt pulled her away from the fence. "Let me go, you fucking bastards!"

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:56 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The ongoing scene was rather vile in all respects, Violet was her name and it would seem some family tension had most definitely boiled into a situation that outlasted or otherwise went beyond blood ties, considering their attire and her reluctance, Akira could theorize that she was either important to a known legacy that wanted her to act in accordance to their traditions or Violet had been in a situation of which this individual acted as their parent. Either way, each of them had taken funds to act this out in accordance, if it was nobility.

Then they would find this job to be their last.

Once a hand reached out to grasp and grab Violets shirt, did a Shunpo follow suit and a sharpened zanpaktou which dripped with a constant moisture manifest alongside the white haired Shinigami, pointed at the individual who so eagerly tugged. A pair of golden hues offered little other than roiling storm behind those eyes, a brutal calmness that stared beyond their body, at their reiatsu, disturbingly still was a calm smile etched onto his features.

"Consent is mandatory for any who seek to touch another, though it appears manners isn’t something you’re privy too.

There wasn’t any blood shed yet, a calm voice though as two fingers twitched at his left.

"For each second your hand remains upon her, is another cut I deliver.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum