Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida)

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:29 pm
Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Dd9ee32f72faf6b333d4d9bee09a87cc

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a wash of gentle blue reiatsu as it began to forge around Reida’s handiwork, assuredly tightening to cease bloodflow and showing a surgical usage of Bakudo, a basic seal that worked in tandem with the idea of protection, a custom membrane that still required work but would suffice for this brief moment. A soaked, torn, sleeve now being a conduit for Kaido as he began the work, hues of gold glancing around Reida as she took a brief moment to retort.

Such was true.

The Gotei had a long history of fighting both Vandenreich and Quincy by extension, each time demonstrating a level of ferocity that Hollows would admire and Arrancar would strive to replicate, if anything they produced ruthlessness beyond reason. Akira could feel that core hatred, though a shake of the head came to pass.

"[color=#008B8BTo kill something often does not bring about satisfaction, destroying it is another matter entirely. History has shown conflict failed against a bigger enemy based on raw force, there are other elements which haven’t been displayed for one reason or another. When someone takes something so core about you, they get to experience and live a life whilst those they effected only increase in either self depreciation, vengeance, scars that won’t heal. Taking their life by the end of it doesn’t change one brutal fact…[/color]”

He claimed whilst staring off into the distance for a brief moment.

"They still got to live whilst we suffer. That is why I believe a simple kill will never satiate people seeking satisfaction, they either find someone who can offer a hope to cling onto and restart or they come to this realization themselves.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida)

Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:07 am
Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 UE9X4Dv
REIDA RAY COPELAND

Reida, at first, had followed Akira's point. She agreed with his notion that simply killing someone didn't solve the issue, and had let them get away with it in the end. But that was where they split, as he noted such optimistic outcomes to that view.

"Ain't just about killin'. Gotei've had it too good for too long. Sittin' pretty, decidin' how everything oughta go. You're right, that a simple kill ain't enough to satisfy. But this ain't really about my satisfaction, since nothin' I do's gonna get back what they took from me. It's just about knockin' 'em down a peg. Makin' sure they know what it's like to be in the dirt."

It had never just been about straightforward vengeance for her. Killing every shinigami who'd ever lived wouldn't bring back her family back, after all. Reida wanted to inflict that agony on the Gotei, even knowing perfectly well that it wouldn't solve anything.

Even knowing how many people would be disappointed in that choice.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:44 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man exhaled softly, feeling the injury of the left arm finally come to a state that it was alteast usable, moving a little to rotate the shoulder as the strain still weighted itself like a cloak of pain across the bone, coming to glance about with a gentle nod of acknowledgement to Reida. It was by extension understandable, some did want to merely inflict enough agony onto the Gotei that it felt a little like karma, Akira could get behind that.

He offered a gentle growl as he’d begin to stand, scraping tree bark as he moved to stand until free from the weights.

"Knocking them down a peg does sound atleast semi satisfying, to be the hand of karma would be a very appropriate and enriching experience. I appreciate this, if it wasn’t for your presence I’d have passed out and I dislike the thought of being unconscious, here of all places. Do you think the Vandenreich can achieve this humbling?

An inquiry which would seemingly decide something for the man that held a shocking chill behind those golden eyes.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:24 pm
Southern Surprise. (Akira/Reida) - Page 2 UE9X4Dv
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Ain't that a question. Lotta the people in the Vandenreich ain't none too fond of the Gotei, so you'd find plenty of good company 'round there. If anyone's gonna get it done in this day n' age, it's probably them."

Of course, maybe that relied on a lot of things Reida herself wasn't too sure of, but she wasn't going to act like her vision of how things ought to be handled was the way the whole Vandenreich needed to operate. After all, even in the Todgestalten, she was a lone operator. Someone whose methods weren't meant to be seen by the rest of the organization, for the sake of plausible deniability.

"They're always lookin' for people willin' to help. 'Specially people with any insider knowledge."

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:34 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The Gotei knew he existed now, after alot of hardwork, Murai found that his alleged K.I.A during WW3 was a sham. Joy. The Vandenreich were the only organization on the planet that could at least be a barrier, a wall for him to conceal behind and act in accordance to anything necessary whilst gaining in strength. He imagined their dislike for the Gotei extended to Shinigami. Vizards maybe even more so, such ridicule was worth surviving. That is all that mattered to achieve a long term goal. Survival. It doesn’t matter if you lose, being alive is a victory one can exploit later.

"Your honesty is appreciated, I think I could offer the Vandenreich someform of compensation for the trouble of having a Shinigami within their ranks. The Gotei only has to utter a word and most fall to a heel in obedience, I can only be optimistic for likeminded individuals in seeing them heel for a chance. I’ll travel to the City of Lights and place forth my intent to join.

Akira claimed confidently, a fact that he didn’t aim to disparage through anything else. It had taken sometime, a few hunts by the Gotei as of recent and a near death experience from not only an Adjucha but his own Inner Hollow to break himself into gear. That gear shifted to one thing and one thing only.

Forward.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum