Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Empty The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana)

Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:50 pm
The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) 365f950bfab1b0930d4dbe5c9cf86e93

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was far too dangerous to be walking around in his gigai, thus Akira found himself relying on basic Bakudo concealment to assure his reiatsu was at an all time minimal, aware of how atleast thorough the Kido Corp could be. This woman who struck at him would be if not more so, just as bad. In this, Akira began scrubbing the tracks of his existence within that very same area of town, checking the roofs constantly like a paranoid UFO conspiracy nut. Subscriptions canceled. Any business dealings handled, tied and promptly brought to an end with some false sadness on the Shinigami’s part, decidedly moving further away.

Finally silence….

Akira confidentially began striding near the outskirts of the area, breaching the modernized era of structures and assuredly traversing into the rural, natural beauty that was so ferociously protected by the people of this nation. He would let his left wrist rest upon the hilt of Rivu, exhaling a groan of relaxation, so far nobody nor no one had come to roundhouse him this time, though concealed in presence, the white locks were easy to notice. The overcoat aswell.

Eventually Akira found himself moving beside a lake, halting and merely admiring the beauty of it. Nature could be so serene.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Empty Re: The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana)

Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:55 am
The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Hana_PostingHeader10
Enter: Hana Aoyama

The beauty of the area was not lost on Hana as she traveled through the trees alongside a lake. Normally, she would stop to take it all in, but she could have sworn she saw him. Their initial meeting was so short, that Hana was not sure and she did not want to approach an innocent with the intent to arrest them. Hana had to be sure that this was that man with the jacket and blood: the deserter.

After that man vanished from their last meeting, she was caught with his coat. After a long and tense interrogation about the man, she was found innocent for not knowing who the guy was. She was new, and that wasn’t her job anyway. She could not be expected to memorize every deserter that existed. However, she he knew who he was now, and there would be no excuse if she did not try and handle it.

Through a few trees, she finally found him again. Having also been smart enough to conceal her presence before approaching, she didn’t seem to be noticed just yet. She watched until he turned his head enough to make out the rest of his face. ‘Oh, no… It is him.’ Hana thought. She took a deep breath and shunpo’d forward, landing about ten feet to his side. “It is unfortunate that we meet again,” Hana said, unsheathing her zanpakuto and pointing it at him. “Akira Tairitsu, you are under arrest for desertion and murder and treason… You have a lot in your file.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Empty Re: The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana)

Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:16 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

This lakeside was as peaceful as ever, it almost sp-

Wait.

The sharp twist of his head toward Hana held an unhidden brow of curiosity, a steely resolve that surrounded her, a soft voice and cute style of attire, it was the innocence that the Gotei had yet crumpled into their festering corruption. It was the draw of the zanpaktou that had him respond in kind, right palm grasping the hilt of Rivu, unsheathing the moist weapon whilst his left rested ever so slightly beside the crossguard, a pair of fingers held upward, a narrowing of the eyes. Part of him was grateful that the Gotei hadn’t tortured her to acquire any information, at least from an initial glance.

"Forgive my temporary deceit during our last encounter, I as all have a right to live beyond any regime such as the Gotei. My file is no doubt only useful and twisted by the Gotei to conveniently satiate their narrative.

Akira took a step back, gliding the blade around until it eventually came to a natural halt to the right side as the tips of his fingertips sparked a little with reiatsu, a slight narrowing of the eyes furthering a level of caution and whilst his stance exuded confidence, a subtle undertone of expectation seemingly traversed the air. Finally did he reinforce as to the why.

"If you brought your colleague, then I will be forced to engage beyond my former, passive methods.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Pain and the Princess (Akira/Hana) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:44 am

No, no, no… Please, I do not want to fight…

Hana was able to steel herself, not allowing much evidence of her nervousness to show when facing what was likely a powerful opponent. She had not had her own look at his file, but Mirai Takamatsu of the Covert Ops Division made sure she knew his crimes. When she first met him, he did not seem evil, but Mirai also made sure Hana understood that a well-practiced psycho could feign any demeanor.

“Are you implying that the Gotei United has inflated your list of crimes?” Hana said curiously, her sword lowering as she thought about that claim for a moment. It was possible, wasn’t it? The Gotei has never been infallible. The Aizen situation and the demon incursion were perfect examples of their failures in the past, but Hana did not think them… evil. And destroying someone’s life to fit a narrative was that.

“My colleague… I a-…” Hana stopped. That look in his eyes was different, more frightening than before. If she told him the truth, that she was here alone, he might attack her and she was not sure how powerful he was. The only things she knew was he possessed shikai and was proficient with kido. Everything else was up in the air. “I… have… back up watching to see if you’re foolish enough to make a move against me. It would be better for everyone if you surrendered. Please.”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:12 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was an element of curiosity within Akira as his eyes surveyed the area with an insightful hum, whilst such may be the case, the Shinigami would be able to pick up on anything with his sight, so far, nothing. He did know though that those sent on these assignments are by extension rather proficient in their ability to become shades within the brush, Bakudo had to be considered going forward or a destructive Hadō which could level the area. Later. His attention finally narrowing onto Hana, as his own blade pointed now downward.

Akira’s brow raised a little.

"The Gotei United, Thirteen. These are mere names that conceal the core corruption of such a society, my crimes may be inflated yet by extension those crimes were committed during an era of vileness. Do you not think if the United truly was a different regime, they’d not offer me parlay? Murderer. I killed on behalf of the Gotei and I was doing my duty, I took life to protect my own? Killer. They never bothered to look into the incident within the Seventy Eighth.

He claimed sternly, moving as his boots shifted to advance him in a circling motion before his attention glanced once more to the ridgeline of woodland.

"The Noble Houses, Central Fourty-Six. They all control everything, always and tug at the strings, people like me are condemned for death for speaking out against such blueblooded hilarity. In my case, so did everyone in my squad.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:27 am

Akira’s claims were borderline unbelievable for Hana. Even if she did not want to be a Shinigami, she had met enough of them to believe in their morals and resolve. Of course, she had also met a few she could see doing something like this to pad their own numbers or frame a person they did not like. Hana raised her sword, holding it firm once more as he began walking around her. It was clear he was taking in the surroundings, likely trying to find her supposed backup. She had none.

“These allegations against the Gotei are serious; do you have any proof? I cannot fathom any reason why someone would falsify a report about an orphanage massacre. Are you truly saying they did? And how about the people you killed in the patrol that attempted to arrest you? I assume that was a lie as well?” Hana’s brow furrowed and her grip became stronger. Knowing the things this man did actually brought about anger within her. “Will you surrender yourself peacefully or not?”

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:01 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU - Blue | Zathrusta - Purple

An abrupt halt followed.

There was a slight dilation of the pupil, a brutal tightening of Rivu’s hilt as a thousand yard stare began to wash and seize otherwise calm features, almost seeing right through Hana as the usual smile of warmth fell into a cold embrace, a neutral, thin, line as the posture faded into little more than a slump once the orphanage was mentioned. To Hana for all intents and purposes he had shut down, eyes glazing lightly with beads of water as they ran across his cheeks, as a tidal wave of guilt pounded into his gut, only amplified by a horrific fact.

He had not thought about them for a very long time…..

It was after a harsh silence fell across the pair like a heavy cloak of emotion, reflected in his reiatsu that also shifted like a serpent into being almost non-existent, coiling into the heart, only barely able to exhale a whisper, lips forming words which didn’t produce sound. Only a single sentence.

I’m sorry.

With that a burst of energy blew out of his form, left eye’s iris turning entirely black with several rings of varying blues, only for a slit going down and a large pupil to be staring directly at Hana. There was a clear unlacing of Hollow energy, as Akira bit down against the lower lip, body trembling and feeling heavier than all as this heightened emotion always triggered Zathrusta. It was finally from this brief existence, both boots shot from below toward the Shinigami, a direct double handed strike aiming to impact her blade and use the momentum to drag them across the lake!

"I’ll drag you all into the abyss with me! Then you can count the countless amount of corpses for yourself!

Akira stated with a slight reverberation in his tone, almost as if two were talking at the same time, a truth which only reinforced by the eye and reiatsu could lead Hana to make the realization that he was a Vizard. One untrained and without alot of insight, as the cackle of the creature was within his ear, shrieking with ecstatic delight.

"The purest often make the prettiest sounds, we'll enlighten this lost guppy. It's their fault, right Akira?

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:29 am

Though Akira’s mind was consumed by the memory Hana forced to resurface, she was not aware of it until she finished. She finally noticed the look in his eyes, the change in his demeanor, the vanished smile. The tension between them grew and Hana’s stance reformed. She was ready to fight this man, even though she really did not want to. She could not understand why, but she could tell that she had lost him.

I’m sorry.

Hana saw it. She saw the way his lips moved to form the soundless sentence, and it was quickly accompanied by a chilling shiver. A moment later, his reiryoku burst forth and he began to physically change in front of her. Hana gasped, her heart raced, and she very much regretted not calling for real backup. His passive behavior before led her to believe he would either run or come with her. Instead, his eye focused on her and she recognized the energy of a hollow exuding from him.

’I was wrong…’

Akira charged her and swung his blade down with both arms. Hana’s reflexes took over for the moment, and she brought her blade up, allowing both of their zanpakuto to collide. Stuck together in a test of strength, Hana tried thinking about her next move. It was clear that Akira was a vizard, and something she said must have triggered him. She knew enough through books she read to understand that if a Vizard lets their guard down, their inner hollow would take over.

’I wonder if…’

Hana’s feet began sliding, her body being pushed back to the lake. His words gave her the impression that he wanted to drown her, inspiring her to think faster about what to do. Thoughts of her recent training with Joshua and Kimitsuki came to mind. In those sessions, she found pieces of herself, sparks of confidence that let her move. She needed that now, but the fear began settling in. With her heart pounding hard enough to feel it in her face, something finally clicked. Right!

Hana vanished. A quick step to the side, right before her feet would have met the water, and she removed herself from their collision. About ten feet away, she brought her stance back up and was ready. She took a deep breath and began fusing her sword with her reiryoku, a hard and determined expression on her face. She really preferred to fight normal hollow, but Akira was a vizard, so close enough.

“I have no interest in fighting you, but if you do not surrender peacefully, I will have no choice.” Hana said, knowing he was going to attack. This fight was inevitable, and as that realization came, Hana felt her heart slowing down. With a single breath, she was ready. ‘I can do this. I will defeat him. I will not fail again!’

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:12 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

To Akira, a glitching world was currently manifesting around him as the scent of thick iron struck the core of his nostrils, a whispering orchestra that came to elicit and remind, of the torment inflicted during that fateful night, feeling sweat mix with vermillion, panic then a horrific darkness. It was Zathrusta. That foul being who fed upon the sweet scent of horror, engorging itself on everything upon its birth, such a creature, that was residing within.

Outside, Akira felt the vanishing movement of Hana as his boots clung and dragged against the side, almost falling into the lake himself before being forced to jump, creating reishi pads beneath the sole of his black footwear, clashing against the moist expanse beneath. Hana may notice a distinct lack of focus though, as a sword swing to the right in an impalement movement followed suit, merely to nothing, but to Akira, a Shinigami who was aiming to shackle him.

All they ever cared about was the blood.

It was at this point the digits of the left hand curled into a claw-like grip, moving almost as if disconnected from the rest of the body, swiftly moving against the base of the blade then pointing at Hana with a fingergun expression. The glazed eye of Akira seeing nothing beyond such a time yet Zathrusta held control of the left arm, a half cheshire smile of a monster that marred his face, as the other half remained stuck in a thin lined stasis.

"Let’s play a little game, as Akira is a little occupied right now. If you can scream so loud your vocal chords tear, then I’ll let you live! Don’t make this boring for me, I tire so easily of gnats. Now the hint to this game is Thirteen! The Society which forged -us-.

Only for the finger to condense rapidly, amplifying the Hadō 1: Sho. It was then did he aim for the kidney, as a thrust of incantionless energy wrought ahead a thrust of kinetic energy that picked up dust, small pebbles alike at an alarming speed, the potency had been reduce by ten percent thanks to the natural ability of Rivu, such a reduction had been mitigated somewhat. This burst of energy rapidly approached her, a symbol of it unloading was the thumb dropping to meet the rest of the hand.

She would find that the right side held more so a defensive posture, not a naturally assumed one as the back and point of the zanpaktou came into a one handed impalement like posture, legs shifting to circle as the Hollow was the one taking the reigns for this engagement.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:32 pm

Watching Akira was terrifying, yet intriguing. He was reacting to nothing, as if fighting something that was not there. In seeing the grotesque distortion that was Akira’s expression, Hana had to take a breath to focus. A monster was forming in front of her, though the expressionless half of Akira’s face left Hana confused. Frankly, it looked like he had a stroke mid battle, with one half stuck like that.

This was not Akira anymore, but his inner hollow. In a way, that made Hana feel better. She was not fighting a person right now, but a hollow, which was the point of her job as a Shinigami. His words were likely meant to intimidate her, especially with this idea of a “game,” yet nothing else was explained beyond the word “thirteen.” Hana could guess “Gotei Thirteen,” but with no other information, she couldn’t care. She had to focus on defeating him and coming out alive as well.

The finger gun “fired” and Hana’s focus allowed to the alertness to shunpo to the side. However, his skill in kido was going to be a problem. The speed at which the Sho fired was beyond her skill. Hana’s shunpo was interrupted as the kinetic energy slammed into her side. It did not hit exactly where it was aimed, but it still took her off balance mid-shunpo and caused Hana to find herself on the floor.

“Are you really starting this now? Get up!”

The voice that called out to Hana decided to interrupt her thoughts for a moment. Hana rolled her eyes, having finally realized that this was her zanpakuto spirit, the same being that refused to talk to her without insulting her. At this point, Hana chose not to even reply to it. Instead, she pushed herself to her feet quickly and retook her stance before shunpo’ing forward. In an attempt to initiate her part of the fight, Hana’s shunpo brought her to Akira’s side, where she aimed to cut along his ribcage with her reiryoku enhanced zanpakuto. Luckily, recent training helped her sharpen her skills here. With the reiryoku, it was much easier to cut a hollow, or in this case, a vizard. Hana did not hesitate and her calm mind kept her focused.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum