Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Empty Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:38 pm
Stella would be sitting on a park Bench in the city of Berlin as she would lean back and take a deep breath. She had been away from the village for a few days now, and was beginning to wonder if she would ever be able to make it to the city of lights. She knows it's a place, but getting to Japan isn't the easiest thing for someone without alot of money. She would sigh as she would allow herself to let her head fall back gently onto the bench as she would look up into the fall night sky.

The red haired girl was wearing a dark green jacket over a black Hoodie, and a pair of jeans with boots on as she wondered if she could find anyone who could actually get her there.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Empty Re: Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)

Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:24 pm
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Berlin was a beautiful city, full of rich history and one couldn’t deny german architecture by any means. It was a centralpoint also for philosophy, often a form of sexual variation of philosophy but a core philosophy all the same. The overcoat fluttered behind him, offering a soft hum that careened through the air, eyes of gold gliding across the area with a curiosity as his black boots took him from central to the outskirts.

It was then someone came to the eye, a woman seemingly taking the bench for herself. He swore that women on benches ended up being tormentors, Lianne was his only engagement and that was a lot already. Of which he approached with a raised brow.

"Pardon my intrusion. Are you okay? Lounging here on a public bench may be a matter[ of concern for most.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:14 pm
Stella would open her eyes as she would hear the person she would let out a sigh. As she move to where she could see the person.

"No need for concern. I'm just waiting for the bus."

As she would pat the seat next to her as she would give a warm and gentle smile. If he was paying attention though he would see a silver quincy cross on a bracelet.

"Wouldn't mind having a person to talk to though. I'm kinda new in the city ya know?"

She would speak with a slight accent as she would hope the man would take a seat next to her. Maybe he knew some way to the city of lights.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:19 pm
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He would blink a little at the offer, shifting a little to be seated beside the new individual. It was a little cold but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle, offering a smile as the back rested against the spine of the bench. It was notable that she held the Quincy Cross. Non affiliated? Maybe. Only one way to find out.

"Thank you.

He returned the smile, decidedly moving directly into his inquiry..

"Has Berlin been treating you well and pardon my rudeness though, are you a Quincy per chance?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:13 am
Her ears would almost seem to perk up at the mention of quincy as she would give a bright smile. Seemingly instantly forgetting about the first question that was asked by the man as shew would nod excitedly.

"Yup! I want to make a name for myself, and my family. Only problem is I don't really know how to get to that city of lights. My mother told me stories when I was little, but we aren't exactly rich"

She would speak excitedly, but half heartedly she hoped that the man knew of some way for her to get there without the funds required. She would keep her eyes on him as she didn't want to seem rude.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:42 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man blinked a little, so Quincy sought the City of Lights. It did occur to him that some may not even have the ability to access the City so easily, especially due to economic issues. That made sense to him, though a part of him pondered if he was able to find some form of online presence or if the Vandenreich held some recruitment periods. Akira decidedly held a soft spot for the poorer side, considering the Rukongai.

."I actually happen to be a representative of the Vandenreich miss. I’d be happy to pay for your travel, though before I can do that. I’d need to see proof of you being a Quincy. Do you have a spirit weapon and the ability to use blut? Either is fine, both is better.

Todgestalten’s duty was internal security to some degree, so this could atleast assist Akira in finding ot if this woman was truly a Quincy.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:12 am
She would smile widely. It seems that her luck had finally turned around, and she would be be able to finally start on her dream as she would raise her hand, and the blue vains of blut would appear as she would raise her empty hand, and a large double sided battle axe would appear.

"I can do both!"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:11 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira watched the blunt activate across her veins, the Sight which passively ran through his ocular nerves intaking the data and capability of blut. Interesting. The Shinigami was satisfied after watching the way it pulsated and run into the veins, able to see such lines on a physical level, finally. Now he could create his intention. The wide smile following as blut was a very unique method of defence, as such. He concluded she was a Quincy.

Each hand raised in a playful manner.

."Terrifying. You’re a quincy. I’ll pay for your travel to the City of Lights and offer my recommendation to your arrival. Why is it you wish to join? Is it a thing about comradery or more so about personal growth, Miss.

He shifted into the inner coat pocket to begin taking out a pen he always carried with him, a notepad as well and began to scribble something of a swift theory craft on replicating this effect.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:06 pm
She would dismiss her weapon as she would look questioningly at the terrifying claim. We're quincies scary and why would be be scared of a quincy if he is one himself? She would then answer the question as she would then smile.

"A bit of both. I want to make a name for myself, but I also wanna meet more quincies. The only ones I've ever met until you were my family."

As she would realize that maybe he wasn't a quincy? But from the stories she heard it was a city of quincies essentially.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:51 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked before letting out a rather warm and hearty laughter at the misconception, grinning a little. He had forgotten the Gigai was making him seem human beyond all accounts, shifting into the inner pocket and displaying a form of identification for the Vandenreich.

."I’m not a Quincy, Miss. You’ll find many Quincy at the City of Lights though the Vandenreich also recruit others, different species are welcome within the walls of the Vandenreich. The organization stands as the representation of the living in spiritual affairs. There is quite a collection there.

He finished scribbling in his notebook.

."The three branches of the Vandenreich are something you may wish to also consider, though I am not an official recruiter.’

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum