Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)

Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:01 pm
"Ohhh, so what are you then? one of those uhhhhhhhhh shinigami?"

The curious girl would ask. She had never seen a. shinigami around before, or really anyone with spiritual powers that wasn't a quincy. She knew quiet a few of of the people in the village who could atleast see some of the friendly ghosts when they popped up, but from what she understood it was because the close proximity to her family.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are the 3 branches?"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:12 am
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a soft laughter that emanated from his throat at Stella’s inquiry, though such was true, a gigai made certain that as of this moment he was Human. It wasn’t a lie per say just leaving out key details, it would be a little backwards to provide such vital insight to those who weren’t of Todgestalten. An idle left hand raise waved, as the warm smile was ever consistent.

."What I am, is a representative of the Vandenreich. Anything further I am afraid, well, I shall allow your mind to contemplate and run wild. My spiritual signature though should give you an inkling.

He came up as a human.

."Certainly. The Sternritters handle outward affairs, a frontline, vanguard, anything you truly wish to designate to them that correlates to a primary fighting force. Albedochiffren handles research and development, and Todgestalten handles internal issues. They are all collectively capable of assisting the other but I would suggest leaning toward one which specifically tailors to your lifestyle.’

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:09 pm
She would close her eyes as she would try to sense him. OHH he wad right he felt exactly like the people outside of her family in the village. "Sorry, sensing is my weakness honestly. I'm not very good at that kind of thing."

As she would tap her chin in thought. When she heard the next bit though, she fully understood what group she wanted to join. She wanted to be a sternritter, because she wanted to become more powerful. And hearing of some sort of vanguard meant that would probably be the best way for her to do so.

"Uhhh, I think that trying to join the sternritter would be better for me, or atleast that's what my initial thought is. Maybe I could talk to both before I decide which one to join, or are you one of the people who decide where I'll go?"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:50 pm
Newcomers dream! (Stella/Akira)  - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled a little, letting each hand wave in a dismissive manner to the inquiry. He didn’t mind that she wasn’t aware of his gigai’s presence, though sense wasn’t her forte. It was dangerous. Very dangerous. To believe the initial oversight of affairs, so he wouldn’t fault her for that little affair, a small tilt of the head following before smiling brightly.

."Hrm? No, not at all. There isn’t anything regarding me that would be high up per say, most Vandenreich members can recommend and recruit aslong as they take responsibility should something occur. In that branch, do not do anything rash like betray or reveal secrets and such, hm?

Whilst his voice was soft and welcoming, the choice of word was an unspoken consequence that might follow should she not be loyal. Every organization held that.

."There are good people in the Vandenreich who have this world as their priority. I’m fairly confident you’ll fit right in.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:39 pm
"Ah! thank you then Akira. You can call me Stella by the way. I'm sorry I got lost in the moment.

She would speak as she would give him a small bow before she would pop back up, and realize that if he was a human with spirit powers. Maybe there was a chance she would eventually meet a shinigami, and she could learn what they're like a little bit.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:27 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

."The pleasure is mine Stella, your apology can be kept for a situation that requires it. I am used to getting lost within the confines of an exciting moment. This in particular, is an important moment. Own it. Embrace it. There is nothing here that one could take from you.

Akira chuckled softly, offering an idle smile that held warmth before shifting to stand now at the sound of a bus coming. It was the very bus she was waiting for, moving to undo the wallet within his coat and offering her a little more than needed.

."It’s a long journey to the City of Lights, so assure you use the rest to hydrate and eat. I’m glad the City shall gain another Light to an already bright place, Stella.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:35 pm
"Thank you, Akira!" As she would notice that her bus had arrived. She would give him a bow as she would spin on her heels, and make her way onto the bus. Looks like this was signifying to her journey that has not yet been decided!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum