Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old and New heads Left_bar_bleue0/0Old and New heads Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Old and New heads Empty Old and New heads

Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:29 am
Old and New heads Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento had a lot to be busy with in this…down time given after the second outbreak of hollows within Africa. Naturally it was hard for him as one that enjoyed being a busy body. But even more do in his failure of duty. It was hard to see the garbs at the least and, the most to deal with, the bodies of the fallen. The faces of his fellow 4th division members was a hard thing to shake. And the effect it was having on him was one he wanted to hide.

And what better way to hide it with one of his daily training routines? And he began slowly warming up against the training Dummy. Sharp, precise, cracking blows that dented the dummy itself and wobbled it against its leg, causing it to shake in its stand under the withering blows threatening to come up with prices of the earth with each strike.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old and New heads Left_bar_bleue7380/100Old and New heads Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Old and New heads Empty Re: Old and New heads

Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:43 pm
KOIZUMI YUUKI | SECOND WIND, FOURTH DIVISION

Yuuki was once a regular at the 4th Division's training grounds. Not because they trained a lot, but because, well, it was the combat division. People hurt one another. A lot. Honestly, they hurt each other way too much for Yuuki's liking. It was as if they were frat boys imitating mountain goats at time. It was a stressor Yuuki had not missed. Sitting high on a lamp-post, someone called for Yuuki to get down. They were met with a rude gesture, followed by a shooing motion.

Yuuki had been watching a pair of new recruits sparring before being distracted. They were okay, Yuuki supposed. Both of them didn't seem to keen on trying to hurt one another, which was a godsend. The sound of flesh against wood a bit closer caught Yuuki's attention. They watched the dark-skinned Shinigami repeatedly smack the wooden training dummy. Although it started off reasonable, it soon seemed like the Shinigami was trying to break it with how it was shaking.

"Just break the damn thing, why don'tcha?" Yuuki called down, legs swinging back and forth. "You stressed or something?"

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:12 pm

THWACK. WACK. BOAW. WACK WACK. THWAAAAAK!! Sounded Tento’s hands and legs l as they connected firmly to the mass of the training dummy. Fist becoming red from the continued unleash of force and swift strikes. Pain. It helped bring him back. Broaden the view and focus. Through it he would grow, he had to. With his Last strike he let his fist sink into the dummy. A Voice calling out from, above?

Gazing up at the source, the brown skinned Shinigami was greeted by the sight of an androgynous looking shinigami. The Shinigami's voice matched the looks and was one that Tento had never met before. With a bit of a fierce look from the well of emotions within him. Not targeted by the wisecracking gesture to a greeting. In fact it made the worry fade away abit faster as the Tento's face softened into the laid back and goofy smile that many of the 4th had grown to know. A soft chuckle from Yuuki's first question before giving a few blank blinks. It was pretty obvious wasn’t it even with his regular go hard thing when it came to training.

“...maybe”, he said before shifting sideways and rubbing the bridge of his nose with a finger. “That…obvious?”.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old and New heads Left_bar_bleue7380/100Old and New heads Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:56 pm

"About as obvious as can be, dude." Yuuki had never met Tento before. He had apparently popped up just after they left for an internship. But a few people in the 4th that had kept in touch had given Yuuki a bit of a head's up about some of these newer members. Tento was one of them. Yuuki's legs stopped swinging. "I recommend meditation personally." With a bit of advice, Yuuki swung down from the post and landed as gracefully as a cat.

"But I'm not a psychiatrist, so I can't say that'd work for you. Most people in here in the 4th prefer concussing themselves or others to be the best stress relief." Yuuki sighed and shook their head as they walked towards Tento and the training dummy. It was the reason they were even here at the training ground anyways. If a concussion happened, someone needed to be there that wasn't going to just wail on the afflicted. "Besides, you should vary it up some. Punches are fine and all but..." In a single, swift flourish, Yuuki was in the air like something out of a kung fu movie, kicking the dummy repeatedly before floating down as gently as a feather. "You can't skip out on leg day. So what's got you so stressed?"

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:53 pm

Unlike Tento, Yuuki was pretty much an unknown entity in the 4th Division for him. The person was a respected but quite an enigma even among the people that knew them the longest. Even their gender was a bit of a flip of a coin toss. One thing known for sure was that Yuuki was a baaaad person of a gun. Intelligent and crafty. And for a rarity of division one that did not care for the art of combat. An odd placement for the 4th but their ability to fight when it came to it was without a question. It was a note from their family legacy they seemed to hone, and the position of a seated officer earned. Really none of that matters to Tento though. Didn't care that they did not like fighting either. It was what it was with that. What was the jest idea that Yuuki was an alright or decent individual, respectable. Although rude or short at times…

“Okay yeah…”, he said, eyeing the fist imprint on the training dummy. “Fair enough”. He then gave a sigh. “Normally I would say that is a good idea and granted I have not tried it like I usually would. This….kinda feels like it would prevent me from doing that”, Tento explained with a bit of unease. Not really batting an eye as Yuuki elegantly dropped down from above.

At the remark Tento let out a very very soft smile. “Yeah, a lot of us can get the stress out with a bit of physical fitness”, he said in layman's terms. “A friendly spar between comrades can do wonders after all”. After Yuuki walked up and gave a display. It was a fact to say they were right, but then again Tento's mind was preoccupied with letting out his emotions and sense of frustration. It was something to keep in mind though, who knows what state of mind he could slip into in battle in the future.

“Nice”, Tento said with a bit of a raised eyebrow at the movement. It was swift and graceful but held a great deal of power. Now the question was with how big Tento was, could he really move like that in the same way??? Then with a bit of a hard time he kinda…stared at the training dummy again, as if he was picturing someone was there. “The previous hollow invasion”.

Old and New heads Tentos10
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:56 am

Yuuki swung their arms behind their head and watched as Tento continued to fight at nothing in particular. The last invasion? Oh, he must be talking about that hole. Yuuki was almost pulled out of the internship because of that; it was only by miracle that not as many Shinigami ended up seriously hurt—and that there wasn't a subsequent immediate response. "I had heard some things about that. Didn't seem like it went well for us. Not that me being there would've made much of a difference, but I think I could probably have saved some from serious injury." They shrugged in a bit of indifference. People died and were hurt all the time. The Fourth was an exception in only the quantity of injuries and fatalities—and sometimes the spectacle of the events leading to them.

Yuuki glanced over and noticed the other training grounds clearing out. It seemed that people were starting to go about and do their normal duties, leaving just the two of them in the immediate area. "I can't say that I'm too surprised though... With everything that's happened since then, I think it just goes to show that the majority of us weren't exactly ready for an attack on that scale. Which, to be fair, is kind of a good thing I guess... You were one of the ones on the front line, yeah?" Yuuki changed the subject away from how pathetic the Gotei's response had been. "I'm guessing you're out here to make sure you're ready for round two? Was there anything in particular you struggled with during the invasion?"

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:31 pm

Managing to do so, Tento shifted his gaze away from the training dummy to Yuuki. “No, at least in my sector. But I think generally for a lot of places that didn't have a captain there it went to shit”, Tento said rubbing the back of his head with a sigh. The shrug that came from Yuuki was so strange to Tento. Carefree in a way that he normally was but… indifferent too. It was true, and perhaps they would know it better than anyone, if a non captain class person was there it would have made a difference but.. “Never know though. May not be a Captain or Vice but a person can make all the difference in the right situation”, Tento plainly said dropping his hand. “Either way, less people seriously injured or dead is always welcomed by me”. People died and got hurt all the time in there job. It came with the business. Same as a cop, or firefighter, or a medic. It happened more often in places, but still, life was life. Tento knew each time it happened he had to move on, it didn't erase it though.

Seeing Yuuki's glance Tento did a quick look over as well. Noticing the other training spots thinning out leaving the duo. “I'm so new that to be honest. I don't know all that has happened in the other divisions. I've only been a Shinigami for a few years now. If they have been like the 4th though then…man has it been a bit chaotic. But regardless of that, the abilities that showed up seemed to give so many people deadly issues. Since the start each wave seems to have hollows that are more and more of a problem ”, Tento said, scratching the side of his leg.

Welcoming the switch of topic. Tento attempted to follow suit giving his voice a slightly forced uptick of energy that was hidden in a relaxed vain and natural flow of speech. “Yep, one of the people that was already stationed there. I showed up when the hole initially formed and managed to help. Guess they wanted me there just in case. And again…yep. Reading like a book with that. I want to get better in how I use my blade, and my body. I matched the strength and speed of the hollows. Ignoring their abilities the only thing I think was a true concern was just the skill and efficiency of our weapons of choice”, Tento said in a bit of a thoughtful response.

“So what brings you back here though? Came back from your internship to give some bad ass meditation lessons?”, Tento mused in an attempt at a friendly jest.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:26 pm

Yuuki shrugged. "I'm here to make sure no one gets seriously hurt during one of these 'training sessions,' if you can call them that... A lot of what I see looks like dying fish slapping into one another. It's revolting to look at, but also kinda fascinating to see how bad people are. Kinda like a house fire." There was some true arrogance in those words—some of what Yuuki saw was just different, inferior fighting styles. Most of it, however, was just throwing fists. "Besides that, meditation isn't everything."

"Efficiency isn't what you're lacking. It's technique. You can throw a good punch with minimal effort and utilize only what you need, but it doesn't do you much good if a punch isn't what's needed. It's all about how you fight... I'm guessing you're not one for small, subtle moves, eh?" Yuuki glanced up and down Tento. "But you're not quite the big, flashy type either. I guess you're probably the kind of guy that likes to finish quick, huh? One cool attack that puts your opponent out?"

Yuuki looked around, noticing they were alone now. "Show me what you got, boyo. I'll be bale to give you good advice after I see you stretch those muscles for real." Grabbing the hilt of their Zanpakutō, Yuuki then thought better. "You gonna swing that around or you just wanna go at it bare-knuckled? Your choice."

THE WIND BLOWS ANEW

Tsubine's Character List
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:38 pm

Well Yuuji was a laid back person. So far at least. Although the mission they stated of why they were in the 4th Division was a respected and appreciated one. Healing people to keep them up in fighting shape in the middle of battle could be a thing that saved a day. And…well, to keep knuckle heads from being too much of a knucklehead. Their Division did have some, Tento being one of them a teenie weenie tiiiiny bit.

“Well thanks in advance then”, Tento mused in a response. A good training session involved limits being tested and pushed. And other times… a bit of a rough excessiveness. At least that was the history Tento had seen trying done. In the aiming of going to battle like levels of preparation, at times injuries…including dumb unnecessary ones, did happen from time to time often enough. “Hmm. Little half and half I can: think of to say about training. But for everyone's level there is something for them to do in different ways”. They.. had an interesting sense of putting it. “No it isn't. Meditation is nice though”.

“....huh…hmmmm”. Hearing Yuuki speak more, Tento had to give it some thought. He was not someone who lacked skill, he had plenty. But in truth he had changed much in comparison to when he was alive. Instead of waiting and analyzing his opponent's moves, waiting for a breakpoint to attack from or to counter. He would rather fight with his skills in a back and forth tug of war with physicality and spirit. He had strayed away from the union with his mind, body, and spirit when he fought. Technique, was indeed what he was lacking. “Well. No and yes. I enjoy a good fight and the challenge it is. I don't…try to finish fast. But I don't try to drag it out either Yuuki”.

Hmmm, did he aim for ‘cool?’. He…always thought it was about adapting in the middle of battle to come up with responses. Maybe flashy sometimes???

At Yuuki's behest a smile grew onto Tento's face. “My, a spar again you would be fun if my instincts tell me right”, Tento said softly in glee. Gripping his Zanpatuko Tento would give a moment of thought before shaking his head side to side. “Actually no, no blades if you mind”.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum