Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty Re: Girls that Pack a Lunch (Meninas, Ehefra)

Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:49 am
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 HEADER_EvA0k0JU4AEtrBp-cutout2-cutout

Watching the uncertainty in the Ritter’s eyes was its own joy, and as Meninas shifted to mount her, she could only smile wider as she watched the woman shift. At first she thought she was being let up. But once Meni had her in a straddle, she watched those fists come up.

Oh my~

Ehefras arms sprang up into a guard. Her secondary bow, that vambrace front and center over her face as she put up a cross guard as those fists would no doubt be primed to, or already start pounding her into the ground. Which uh. Ow. She was strong but not equally as tough. But between her bow and her blut she was confident in her ability to endure.

”You know ghhh. Were you aware that neither of these are my primary bow?-“ her tail shot up and around her body to launch itself at Meni’s throat from the side. That cable intent on winding around her neck as claws sprang from her gauntlet and aimed to clamp onto one of those fists to hold Meninas in place.

Off in the distance. Beeps. Her little floating companion cube. Promptly doubled in size. Separating into eight segments as ports peeled open on the surface of the cube. Missiles peeking from its chassis.

”Fire away!” Ehefra ordered, as the air filled with the loud whistle of those special arrows being fired soundee, swarming out to the sides before swerving inward and homing in on the pair. Before the air would be filled with the loud POPs of the missiles going off.

Now. Naturally they were nonlethal rounds. The tips had been softened like beanbags and as they struck Meninas and the area around her they would simply explode into clouds of dense reishi. No fire or concussive blasts. If anything the impact of the missiles would hurt the most. The powerful impact of an elite quincy’s primary weapon would no doubt leave quite a few bruises, hell if she had them going at full combat speed the force alone could pribably rip through a hollow. But this was mostly a demonstration of Ehefra’s plan to lock the woman down and pelt them with missiles. A finishing move if this had been a proper fight.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 Empty Re: Girls that Pack a Lunch (Meninas, Ehefra)

Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:22 am
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

Unfortunately for Meninas, there wasn’t a great deal that she could do about the combination.

The irritating tail had managed to wind itself around her throat, resulting in the pink haired woman naturally stopping her assault in order to try and get the annoying weapon off. She was becoming more than a little peeved with the weapon and wanted nothing more than to rip it to shreds. The problem wasn’t the immobilising effect though but the effect on her breathing, making it difficult to focus on anything else. She couldn’t get her Blut up in time due to her concentration being diverted, leaving her open to the rest of Ehefra’s attack. Meninas couldn’t even dodge or evade due to Ehefra’s claw clamping onto her gauntlet.

All she could do was brace, gritting her teeth hard as she felt the missiles strike her back and shoulders, feeling the sting of each missile as they made contact with her. She was fairly durable and her training over the years had helped her to withstand much but what she was being hit with was no joke. The pink haired giantess could feel her uniform be ripped apart from the projectiles and while she stopped herself from screaming out, each one hurt like heck.

When it was finally over, Meninas’s back was a bruised mess and she felt every single one of them. Yet, she was still looking down at the Administrator, still aware of her surroundings. Her breathing was laboured though and the effect of the attack was clear in her voice. “I’m going to be feeling that one for a while.”

PINK POWER | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:34 am
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 HEADER_EvA0k0JU4AEtrBp-cutout2-cutout

Once the onslaught of missiles had finished, that tail YANKED, aiming to peel the woman clean off of Ehefra and toss her across the training floor. Of course if need be shed exert the strength in her arms and those claws if need be to free herself and get up. Smiling down, or up if unsuccessful, at the ritter as a soft BEEBEEBEEP sounded from behind them. And a chunk as new missiles slid into the launch bay.

”Whatcha think? Ready to call it McCallon?” she ventured. Which… well. Would vary in intimidation depending on if she was standing over the woman or still pinned to the floor. But still she was prompting the woman to surrender. Not USUALLY her move but well. The woman’s uniform had taken more damage than expected. And so her expression did soften a bit with her tone. More of a ‘Hey you wanna pause it here?’ Intonation conpared to that earlier smug.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:01 pm
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

“I hate that tail of yours.” Meninas replied, rubbing her throat as she looked up at the Administrator. The blasted thing has almost ripped her head off her shoulders when pulling her off of Ehefra and she made a private promise to herself that one day she was going to make her earlier desire to shove it somewhere a reality. She was probably going to be carrying a nice red mark around her neck for a while but the six footer would put up with it, she always did. No doubt her back would be bearing scars too but that was simply the price to pay from sparring.

Glancing at the Administrator and then her spirit weapon, Meninas would briefly muse for a moment before adding. “All right. I think I’ve had enough for one day. It was a lot of fun though and I appreciate you willing to show me some of your tricks. I promise you that next time I get you down though, I’m not going to let you up until after you’ve given up.”

She’d then raise her right hand up towards the woman. “I’m feeling a little stiff after that barrage. Could you give me a hand standing up?”

PINK POWER | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:19 pm

Ehefra chuckled softly at that and smiled. ”Good. Lots of hollows been killed with it. Im quite proud of my setup. But hey dont feel down. I basically designed my fighting style to work against opponents like you. Im a real physical fighter so big strong fighters like you are my biggest hazard.” She pointed out, pausing as she noticed that hand.

She held a hand out to the side and a ring of reishi formed. Slowly gliding down as energy was pulled in and crackled. Slowly conatructing a cowl out of reishi. The new cloth garb landing in Ehefra’s hand before she offered it, and then took Meninas’s outstretched hand with her free one. Helping her up and giving her a bit of coverage up top.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:19 pm
MENINAS MCALLON

The Sternritter blinked as Ehefra created the cowl, surprised that the Administrator was able to use her reishi in such a way. Meninas had never considered it before, let alone ever try to do something similar herself. Yet, when she thought about it, her entire training had been focused solely on combat alone. She was raised to use her powers in order to defend her family’s name although unfortunately she’d been unable to despite her best efforts. That being said, she had a new family now to protect or she hoped so anyway. The Vandenreich had given her a new purpose, one that she was determined to fulfil.

Taking the cowl with her free hand, she’d place it around her, before doing her best to help the Administrator pull her up. God did she feel stiff and as the pink haired woman rotated her shoulders, resulting in a flash of pain, the rookie Sternritter would do her best to make herself look presentable. Ehefra’s last trick had for sure done a great job of wrecking her uniform and as Meninas glanced down at the cowl that was now maintaining her modesty, she’d say, thinking back on Ehefra’s last words. “Well it certainly does its job. I thought I had you beat there for a minute. We’ll have to take things up a notch next time as I may just have another trick or two for you too.”

Despite her loss, Meninas didn’t feel all that upset about it. The fact that she’d done as well as did was quite a surprise to her and the pink haired woman was pleased that all her hard work hadn’t been for naught. There was still a lot to do though and she had the bruises to prove it.

Touching the reishi clothing around her shoulders, she’d add after a moment or two, a smile breaking out again. “Thank you for the cowl. The outfitter is going to kill me when she sees I’ve managed to wreck this one already.” Probably wouldn’t be the last either.

PINK POWER | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:00 pm

A proud little smile formed on her lips as she noticed the look on the Wrestler's face. "Impressed? It's a nifty little ability I developed. With one Spell, I can scan any existing object or organism. And then, with another spell, I can finely weave Reishi to emulate it. Like 3D printing." She noted with a boastful little grin. "As a matter of fact, the Training area uses that very same Spell in order to generate it's artificial hollows."

She paused and lightly brushed her knuckles off on her shirt. "As for the tactics, well that's to be expected. Before I was the head of Steingruft I was a nomad quincy teacher. But enough about me. You had some interesting abilities yourself. I'd love to study you a bit more closely sometime if you didn't mind!"

The mention of the outfiter had Ehefra snorting softly and giving a dismissive wave. "They'll be fine. This sort of thing happens a lot more frequently than you'd imagine. Training has ....intensified since a few particular incidents. So I wouldn't worry too much about it." She noted, tapping her chin for a moment as she looked the woman over. They certainly seemed friendly enough. Even if they were....well...quite european. They seemed nice and friendly. Plus it wasn't often that she interacted with members of the vandenreich with her close quarters type of fighting style. Even rarer among the women.

"We should get a drink sometime. Sure, we may not be direct coworkers, but I think it would be nice. What do you say?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:58 pm
MENINAS MCALLON

It was rather eye opening to discover that Ehefra had managed to create not only the cowl but the entire training area with just a couple of abilities and spells. The clothing around her neck felt so real and the Hollows she’d fought had certainly felt like it too. Meninas was alright when it came to spell casting and was skilled enough to use a few of the more commonplace ones but she didn’t have the slightest idea how to do anything as complex as the Administrator. With a ditzy smile, she commented. “No wonder you’re the boss of the Science division.”

She actually chuckled when complimented on her own abilities, feeling rather proud to have held up so well. Defeat wasn’t actually something she was all that used to and the pink haired woman was kind of surprised that she’d taken it so well. Maybe it was just the fact that she’d had so much fun during the spar that the result didn’t matter. It had at least shown her that she was skilled enough to belong which was more important to her than anything else. At first, she wasn’t quite sure what to make of Ehefra’s request but she eventually said with a touch of the old awkwardness. “I don’t mind showing off a few more of my skills for you. My punches would’ve stung a bit more if I’d managed to get my Vollständig going.”

She was relieved to hear that her wardrobe malfunction wouldn’t end up causing any grief for the outfitter and the slightest sigh of relief escaped her. Meninas honestly couldn’t stand verbal confrontations and a scolding was a far worse thought than an actual beating. She could defend herself from the latter but the former? The Sternritter just froze up.

Meninas was rather surprised when the Administrator asked her if she wanted to go out for a drink sometime but she felt comfortable enough to respond without freezing. It was always the way with her, awkward to start with but eventually finding her feet. “I’d love to. I have no idea about where the best places are here though so I’ll have to leave that to you.”

PINK POWER | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:42 pm
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 3 HEADER_F8J_sNpasAAXTBA

Ehefra chuckled softly at that and gave a little wink toward the ritter, that pride absolutely going to her head. "And don't you forget it. Still, I just happen to have skills that line up with my kind of work. Or rather, I cultivated abilities that would help. As I told you before, I was a teacher. so while sure, my abilities have combat applications, I also trained myself to be able to be useful even outside of combat. I specialized in creating not just useful tools, but also structures using reishi. All it takes is focus and direction. Of course, how quickly and how far you can take those abilities aren't always universal." She conceded that last point, giving herself a bit of credit. IN some ways, she certainly was just a quincy that had a focus on less conventional means of being useful. But well, she was also pretty awesome.

"I'm sure I'll get plenty of opportunity to see your abilities. But I'm pleased to hear you're capable of Volstandig. I myself am still working on perfecting mine." She pointed out. Of course, she had extensive work on spellcraft in general, but her Vollstandig specifically could still use some work. She paused and briefly considered that it might be prudent to try and do another analysis on her vollstandig using combat data from Africa. But well, that might be a project to go into some other time. Hell, a lot of the data hadn't even been fully processed.

That said, Meninas's acceptance of her invitation promptly brought a smile to Ehefra's features. "Excellent! We could go this afternoon if you'd like." She offered, that anergy of hers amping up at the prospect of getting to go out drinking. Was she USUALLY big on drinking? No. As a matter of fact she'd much rather just go out for a bite to eat. But when it came to bonding with coworkers it was something nice to fall back on. Even if perhaps some of her .....western colleagues didn't seem to mesh well with the idea. Their loss, she supposed.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:10 am
MENINAS MCALLON

Meninas couldn’t help but admire the passion that Ehefra spoke with when she spoke about her talents. The Sternritter was the same in her own way and while she lacked the creativity of the Administrator, she wasn’t lacking when it came to putting in the work to become one with her gifts. The pink haired woman could still remember her first lessons with her father when it came to creating spells and a smile crossed her face when she recalled them. She missed him dearly and if it hadn’t been for him, she may never have learned the Quincy arts. Her brothers certainly had never tried to help her, which only made her wish to overcome them more. “I’d like to see some of your other projects some day. I bet you have plenty that you’re working on.”

She was a little surprised to hear that Ehefra was still working on her Vollstandig, having kind of assumed that the Administrator would be far above her when it came to it. Still, it wasn’t an easy technique to use and Meninas had only come to terms with hers when her life depended on it. With a smile, she’d reply, “Well, if you ever need a test dummy for your Vollstandig then you’ve found her. Happy to help you with that if you need it.” Given the state of her back, it might have been a foolish offer but Meninas was nothing if not stubborn and a little pain never stopped her.

Considering the state of herself, Meninas figured it would be a good idea to ease up on the training for the rest of the day and so when Ehefra asked if she was free that very afternoon, she nodded without any further coaxing. “Sounds good to me. I could use a drink after our spar.” She couldn’t help but notice how eager the Administrator seemed to be about the idea but the Sternritter would be lying if she said she wasn’t looking forward to it too. Meninas had spent enough time feeling isolated in her life and the sooner she fit in, the better.

Meninas didn’t mention it out loud but she wondered if Ehefra knew just how much alcohol a strong, Scottish lass like herself could put away. The thought brought another smile to her face, happy to keep that fact a secret for now.

PINK POWER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum