Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls that Pack a Lunch (Meninas, Ehefra)

Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:15 pm
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 HEADER_F8J_sNpasAAXTBA

Ehefra was largely unaware of whatever was going on in the other woman's head. She was far too busy soaking up the admiration from the sternritter, more than pleased with herself. Though as they brought up her Vollstandig, she gave a little chuckle. "Well, my Special scripting is actually a utilization of me Quincy Cross's special abilities. Which did take a bit of realizing to do. I was so used to it that I didn't really realize it wasn't a uh... proper spell, but a function of my bow. So My spellcraft hasn't quite caught up with my Bow. It's still quite advanced, but there's still plenty of work to be done until I consider it mastered." She pointed out. That smile widening just a little. "Though I have to admit. You volunteering to be a test subject? Awfully bold aren't you?" She chuckled, but waved a hand. [color=steelblue]"I may have to take you up on that.

She certainly could use someone other than Natasha, the woman was pretty busy now with her new job. So having someone a bit more open would definitely be a benefit. "Oh? Right after our spar? It's a little early in the afternoon for a drink don't you think? I still have af ew things I have to do. But how about this? Give me until Six and then we'll go out and have our drink hm?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls that Pack a Lunch (Meninas, Ehefra)

Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:46 am
Girls that Pack a Lunch  (Meninas, Ehefra) - Page 4 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

Listening keenly as Ehefra spoke more in depth about her abilities, Meninas inwardly cringed as she realised just how lacklustre her bow was compared to the Administrator. The Sternritter had been a rather late bloomer when it came to her ranged weapon and it’d come a long time after she’d learned how to use her gauntlets. She’d always assumed that it was a sign that she was meant to be right in her opponent's face and up until now, she had no reason to doubt that. When the Administrator poked fun at her boldness, Meninas took it rather well and chuckled. “Fortune favours the bold or so my father always said.” Her bruised back might have said otherwise the pink haired woman shrugged that thought off.

Understanding the fact that Ehefra was a busy woman and had a lot of stuff to work on, Meninas nodded, agreeable to the Administrator’s plan. “That’s fine with me. After the beating you've given me, I could use a trip to the infirmary first.” She wasn’t upset or anything, knowing that it was just a part of sparring and honestly, a few more hours of exploring the city was probably a good idea before meeting up with the Administrator again.

PINK POWER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum