Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:50 pm
A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon was no small amount enthralled by the momentary display of coalescent energy exploding against, and shattering, the barrier that surrounded them. It was always such a grand experience to observe a master displaying their craft, even if the situation didn't call for it. His mind was eased by the worthwhile distraction, but her words washed away the tension in his soul entirely.

"Is that so? I'm glad. I hope I've impressed you to some degree thus far, then, Hannah."

In return, out of respect for her, he gently prepared her plate as well. At her request, he would offer her only what she desired as she chose from a spread of well-prepared sides and an expertly seasoned main course. It was far from an overpowering meal. Enough to fill the belly, but enough to allow movement after it was finished. As he slowly cut into the roasted duck, Solomon posed a question to the elegant woman.

"Do you speak from experience, Hannah? Truth be told, I've only ever been involved in dates handpicked by my father. To strengthen or foster relations with other families of Quincy."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:58 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Does 'that was me, with someone else' not imply I have personal experience?" Hannah would ask. Her tone was amusing, and teasing. Though there was a hint of a question behind it. She was still learning how to do this socializing thing after all. A lot better than she was with Natasha, and a lot less obsessed with healing now she had other parts of herself to focus on. But still, not perfect.

"Or, do you mean experience with dates like this?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:01 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"I, no, well... I..."

Solomon fumbled over his words momentarily, his head turned sideways to avoid embarassing himself. His question probably sounded foolish after reflecting on it for a moment. Of course she had experience, idiot! Why else would she be giving you the advice? Admonishing thoughts subsiding, Solomon exhaled softly as he answered with the proffesional graze he normally carried himself with.

"Experience with dates like these..."

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Kind of Magic[Hannah, Solomon]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:06 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Then no, not personally. I've read some things, talked to some people. Captain Unohana was always up to talking with her more reclusive members, and no subject matter was enough to get her to go away. But this is the first one I've ever actually been on"

Hannah would begin to eat her food while she spoke, her eyes doing that funny wandering thing they did when she wasn't focusing on anything.

"I'm guessing that you don't have much experience either?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:13 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"I'm afraid not. Most of my etiquette in dates has been honed in those constructed for the sake of fostering a possible marriage or relationship with a neighboring family. This is one of the few times I've had a genuine date."

Solomon offered his admission without an ounce of bashfulness in his tone. He was an honest man by nature, and he didn't exactly know the way dates were supposed to be handled. His natural ease as a gentleman certainly helped efforts, but he was far from foolish enough to assume that that alone was a winning formula.

"I'm honored that you've been patient with me for your first date so far, though. Adapting to something of this nature, something genuine... is not entirely as easy as others make it. I walk a fine line between showering you with honeyed words and avoiding coming on too strong, while I treat you to a lovely night. All in the name of earning your approval, and, perhaps, a second date in the near future. A difficult puzzle, to be sure. "

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"An action done with the intent to win a person's approval risks being self-sabotaging if the intent is noted. Do not act as if trying to win me over. Act as if you are as you are" Hannah would reply, taking a bite from her food. it is good food. She would give it a pass.

"That's how I came on too strong with another person I hope is still a friend but we haven't spoken in a while. She's been busy. When I got out of jail, I acted as I was. But, that unfortunately meant a woman obsessed with healing and nothing else for polite conversation. It went badly. But in a good way, as I learned I needed to be more things, for my health"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:33 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"Act as you are, hm? I can get behind that principle."

There was no fault in that philosophy. That train of thought allowed his mind to slowly unwind, putting his soul at ease. There was no small amount of admiration for Hannah, her impact on his life could not be understated. He wasn't sure of the potential beyond their first date, but it was good to know he need only rely on his genuine efforts rather than overcompensating. Tilting his head softly, chewing into the seasoned duck, he posed a question in response, curious about her past. Hearing about a prison sentence was interesting, but he was not one to particularly judge someone for their past, though that was largely dependent on their crimes. Even so, curiosity gnawed away at him.

"I find it difficult to imagine you coming on strong considering all that you've displayed during our meetings so far, much less the thought you spent time in a prison a cell. Pray tell, who was this woman who showed you that you needed to be more?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:14 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Look at a polished, pristine longsword encrusted with jewels and adorned with a bright jade hilt. And you will find it difficult to imagine that all started as dirty rocks from the ground" Hannah would reply, giving him a smile.

And then, he asked who it was she messed up. They were both Quincy, so it might be awkward if they knew each other. After a bit of deliberation, she decided not to give any details.

"Natasha. We met at a festival, I made some bad decisions. She didn't take it...too badly. Or at least, wasn't openly critical about it. Which I appreciated. It was Freyja who later told me exactly how bad it all went, and that's when I knew I needed more than just what I had. Which was nothing"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:41 pm

SOLOMON RICHTER

"My coordinators...?"

Bewildered by the revelation, Solomon gazed at Hannah with a dumbfounded expression. He wasn't entirely frozen in shock, but the two names that left her lips rendered him speechless. Freyja and Natasha, were, by all accounts, his superiors. Coordinators of the Sternritter.

Freyja was a woman of rare interaction, stringently committed to her duty. In contrast, Natasha was a social butterfly, one who interacted with her members to such a degree that most of them considered her the motherly figure of her sector. As far as he had known them, neither one of them had ever mentioned Hannah's name.

Even so, it was to be expected, he supposed. He was a mere foot soldier with nothing but the prestige of his family name to carry him; expecting either one of them to relay such intimate information was foolish at best, no matter their disposition on the subject. Curiosity compelled him to pose another question.

"What did you two do at the festival?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:59 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

He seemed shocked, as if he knew them. But didn't push the point or carry on after that initial point of confusion, and so Hannah didn't hound him for details about what he meant by coordinators.

"Ohh...It was a while ago. We had a drinking contest that I cheated at. Played a shooting contest that I cheated at. We watched the fireworks. Or, well, she watched the fireworks. I modified a kaido to poison her. Usual stuff, you know?"

Hannah would take a sip of her very expensive wine as she retold the story of how she first met Natasha.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum