Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:59 am
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations IMG_2758
CHARACTER OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November.

This particular OTS category is for the Character of the Season. Nominate the character that you think had the most impact, saw the most growth, had the best interactions, or just in general that you think was the best for the season.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4

2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:01 pm
Reida Copeland

Nominating because albeit it was setup for something more in the current, I feel it'd be a crime to not recognize her this season. I enjoyed reading her conflict with Safira and with the current Vandenreich's goals not seeming to align with her's, and how she's deciding to move from that. Pretty strong writing I saw from her this season even if there may not be as many instances as other nominees.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue7380/1002023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:06 pm
I'm nominating Claudia. I've enjoyed reading just about everything she's done lately. Her schemes culminated in an explosive and interesting finish, and interacting with her with a kindred spirit was very fun. Oh, and she inadvertently has caused further paranoia in one of my characters!

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:07 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24506-spirit-class-6-hazard-rank-e-akira-tairitsu-the-kido-killer

Character of the season wise, I'mma keep it real. Within about the span of about half of this guy's threads, he's singlehandedly made some moves that can have interesting implications for the Vandenreich and Gotei moving forward. From the moment he got to earth offiicially, his one conversation with Reida caused her to go off radar/awol for a minute. Moreover, as "R" he's been wheeling and dealing and bringing together a terrorist group to further his ambitions. With all that accumulated so far? This man gets my vote easy. No questions asked.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:13 pm
Hana Aoyama. (Played by Serenity)

She isn't doing big moves though her threads have been genuinely delightful. There is a level of intricacy to the character that I found interesting to read, she hasn't got big powers and her ideals for me feel very realistic to an individual with this idea of a better world. And of course, facing it.
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q4 Character of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:48 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24506-spirit-class-6-hazard-rank-e-akira-tairitsu-the-kido-killer

I am very eager to see his terrorist plans in the works, 'cause screw China /ic

He gets my vote too >:3

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum