Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:04 pm
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations IMG_2758
APPLICATION OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of September, October, and November.

This particular OTS category is for the Application of the Season. Nominate the character app that you think was a stellar example of how to put forward a character submission on PH. Whether that be for its themes, its abilities, its history, or everything put together, this should be a shining example of how to submit a character.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 4

2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:45 pm
My nomination this semester is Meninas McAllon.

I think this app strikes an exceptional balance between feeling like the original Bleach character and carrying the writer's own take on her. Her abilities are all very stylistically interesting, and certainly cool, which any good app should always be striving for. The history is a nice read, and it feeds well into her personality and general capabilities, I feel. Overall, it's a very good application.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations

Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:56 pm
I am nominating Koizumi Yuuki, who I was frankly a little sceptical about when Tsubine approached me to ask to make the idea that overlapped with my own character even more attached to my character. So I was obligated to read it even if I did not have to grade it due to that.

That said, I was very impressed and enjoyed the way the character felt like they had a strong identity of their own without clashing against their foil. I'd say go so far as to say that Tsu's usage of my character only allowed him to add an additional dimension to this application that works for Yuuki rather than against them.

Yuuki's backstory, personality, and powers, all feel very appropriate for them and they hit their beats. The app doesn't feel drawn out or bloated, its all quite concise, and very nice to read. So I'm here to nominate it.

P.S. I do know.

2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue1570/1002023 Q4 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:57 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24571-spirit-class-5-mikhail-dobroshtan

Have you read this app? The personality is something special. Gotta love the man who truly lives his life in knighthood... Not to mention the dedication to the name changes for Quincy abilities for the culture Rawk is working with. And seriously... at least read the last 4 paragraphs of the history.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum