Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Empty Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana]

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:59 pm
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] YSkol3q
"Safira Aldrovandi" | Snake Lady

In the Five Suns Resort, it was quite easy to tell when someone was an outsider to the trained eye. Most came here to find their fortune and lost themselves in the process, some came to exploit those ambitious fools, but very few made the journey all the way out here just to mope around at the bars and loiter. Realistically, there were countless safer places to do that which were also closer to where these dregs called home. Usually, that meant they had a different reason for being here, and it was in the House's best interests that they found out why.

Sumana sat at one of the bars that her latest little imposter had been frequenting, sipping on a fruity cocktail that came with a cute little umbrella. A tight little black dress left little to the imagination as she perched on a high chair, deep green hair flowing down her back and held in place only by a golden headband. She could have left it to the security team to handle, but they were the heavy-handed sort and this one had a look about her that she found enticing. Besides, if she let them have all the fun then what was the point in being the boss?

Her cards were on the table. All that remained to be seen was how her opponent wanted to play, would she even show up or perhaps try to play coy? Sumana was willing to bet a few chips that this one was going to play ball, at least as far as walking through that door went.

South American Nightmare | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Empty Re: Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana]

Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:37 pm
[header]Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Pyvdcowbm2y[/header]

It had been... a couple days now¿ More or less since she'd completed her assignment. She had considered loitering just a little more but frankly, it was best to just get it over with. The information her contractor had been asking for, had hardly had the effect she imagined they had been hoping for. Some small part of her wondered about letting ignorance be bliss. But well, that didn't pay the bills. She had no idea what they would do. Whi knew, maybe they'd show up in a few days. But that wasn't her business anymore.

Well, at least there was still the resort.

Making her way to a bar she'd been tailing her target to, she made no attempt to hide the fatigue in her eyes as she made her way towards the counter itself. Her eyes focused ahead of her, she didn't pay much mind in the slightest to her surroundings as she ordered herself a Scotch. Seating herself on the nearest stool, she let a sigh slowly spill from her and couldn't help but smile a little to herself.

'Hey cmon, Chin up. We got paid right? Best we can hope for.'

She couldn't help but roll her eyes just a little before glancing down to her waist. Naturally, she couldn't go carrying Colt around in his usual form. So they'd found something a bit easier to manage. A small Conure that had died flying into their hotel window. The little guy was currently perched on her shoulder. Plenty of birds inhabited the resort, and with the denizens so focused on having a blast they were rather fearless too, flying right up to the tables or inside, even sometimes chirping for food, and often getting it. So long as Colt kept his mouth shut when someone was nearby, it worked out well enough.

"Sure. Vacation, right?" She smirked at the little bird before taking a drink.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:34 pm

She couldn't help but snicker playfully as her eyes flicked toward the newcomer. They weren't that far apart, by Sumana's own design, but even she had not cottoned on to the talking bird straight away. Rather it seemed like her wayward guest was a little lost in her thoughts. Leaning in just a little, to keep her voice soft and low, she took a long sip of her cocktail before addressing the elephant in the room.

"Something weighing on your mind, stranger?"

Of course, Sam was not exactly a stranger to her, but giving the game away right now would be no fun at all. Better to pry away a few little secrets first, pick at the exterior and see what could be shaken loose. Scooting her chair just a little closer, enough to show that she was earnest without getting entirely up in her face about it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:03 pm
Two Of Bastos [Sam, Sumana] Pyvdcowbm2y

She had been peripherally aware of the sensation that someone was watching her, but that wasn't irregular. what WAS a surprise was the soft venture provided by someone already so close to her. Turning her attention toward the speaker, she raised a brow slightly as the woman even went so far as to scoot a bit closer.

"Whreeee whrewe, krhrhrhrhrhrh," Colt promptly whistled and made a purring noise at the woman, innocuous as it were, but she still gave a little frown at the bird. "Behave Col. Sorry about him. And I just had a bit of a surprise phone call. The woes of work intruding on my vacation, sadly." She noted with a calm smile. No reason to really push the woman away.

Well, none she intended on entertaining . The woman was an arrancar, that was immediately apparent by her spiritual pressure. Not really irregular, she'd noticed quite a few around the resort. But what was surprising was the friendly air they were putting off. Interesting.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 pm

"Hehe, what a cute little guy. We get a few of them at the resort, but I haven't seen anyone bother to tame one before."

Sumana's hand darted forward, moving to pet the bird without much thought for whether it was acceptable or not. She was good with animals, it came with the territory, so knowing the exact spot to stroke her little avian friend was well within her wheelhouse. Her playful smile soon shifted into a pout though, as she offered Sam a delicate little sigh.

"Ugh, I hate it when work tries to get in the way of having a good time. But it wasn't too serious, right? Given that you're still here and all."

That much was certainly true, no need to even attempt to act, but then again it was hard to find a job that she didn't enjoy. As long as she was getting compensated favourably for her time, there was almost nothing she wouldn't do. But Sam didn't need to know that, not yet, and her chirpy demeanour soon returned as she let her fingers dance upon the bar between them.

"You are making sure to enjoy yourself, aren't you? This place is meant for relaxing, not worrying, after all."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Sam raised a brow slightly as she noticed the woman moving a bit closer than she'd expected, but that hand that reached out slipped past her neck and to her opposite shoulder where Colt was perched, the little fucker promptly slipped into bird persona and chirped a few times, even giving another Mrowl at the woman as he leaned into the attention. "Well, he was pretty friendly when I found him. Though he was a bit chubbier too, eating junk off peoples tables." She glanced at Colt, whomst simply let out a Kra and wiggled his crest feathers.

Her attention shifted back to 'Safira'. "A necessary Evil, as much as I'd love to retire and stay at a place like this, gotta make sure I still have work when the vacay is over. Still, wasn't too bad. Just a little fire I had to put out is all." She noted with a wave of her hand, setting her glass to the side and promptly offering her hand to the other woman.

"Samantha, bye the way. You one of the locals?" She ventured, her expression relaxed and friendly as she gave the woman her undivided attention. She certainly seemed to be interested in making small talk.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 1:27 pm

"I bet he did, picking at all that delicious junk whenever the staff weren't looking. Cheeky fella."

A finger rubbing along the back of Colt's head, perhaps just a little too hard, Sumana couldn't help but try to muse what was eating at the woman. Still, it seemed that she was a reluctant observer rather than a willing one. What a shame.

"Oh, you would be surprised. People can make new lives for themselves out here if they want to, away from the woes of whatever past they've been running from."

That Sam was asking her name was a step in the right direction, she supposed, but perhaps all that meant is that she wanted a name for the story. Regardless, this was the role she had trained for. The character that she knew so well that it had become her. Leaning back from the bar, but scooting a little closer still, she accepted the offered hand and took it in her own. Her vibrant eyes narrowed a shade, the edges of that innocent smile turning only further upward with glee.

"Safira. And yes, I suppose you could say I am a local. This is my bar after all."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 pm

Samantha canted her head ever so slightly as she watched 'Safira' scooting a bit closer and promptly take her hand in theirs, noting that the ever diminishing space between them was now all but taken up by the woman as they introduced themselves and outed themselves as the owner of the bar. A soft chuckle escaping her as the curve of her own lips tilted a bit crooked. Giving an appraising smirk to the woman as she gave that hand a gentle squeeze.

"And how often does that Line work?" She ventured. Making an educated guess given the scooting closer and the manner with which her had been taken alongside that playful smile. A little hint of teasing to her voice, leaving just enough room that she might just be making a little joke. But all the same, Colt promptly crossed Samantha's shoulders to walk down her arm and begin pixcking at the remains of Samantha's food while the two spoke.

"Pleasure to meet you Safira. To what do I owe the pleasure? I certainly hope I haven't done anything worth being kicked out over."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 4:31 pm

“Often enough that you might dare to think I believe it too.”

Her gaze did not quite leave Sam’s as their hands remained locked together, that squeeze entirely noticed and responded to in kind. Her teeth briefly biting down on that bottom lip as she took stock of the visitor again with hungrier eyes. It was all fun and games until the foot was in the door after all. There was no need to close any further, this was distance enough that she would seem all-encompassing when addressed directly.

“Maybe I was considering it. Someone acting all gloomy can be a bit of a vibe-killer for the other patrons. But a little birdie talked me around, so now I’m here to see what puts a smile on that pretty little face.”

“This is a palace of pleasure, Samantha, so is another drink enough to satisfy you?”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm

Samantha's brows raised ever so slightly as she was caught a bit off guard. And Colt whistled appreciatively as Samantha found herself somewhat trapped by the woman as they scooted closer, the sudden proximity causing Colt to fly off to the side and promptly start picking at some fries. On one hand, Kudos for him keeping up his act. On the other hand, they were still in his field of vision. Little Creep.

. Her attention snaring a little on a few details. Huh, this woman was pretty determined wasn't she? She smirked ever so slightly and let out a soft breath through her nostrils. "Hm, well I certainly don't want to get kicked out."' She hummed, adjusting her grip on the other woman's hand.

Strong. But nothing she couldn't handle. She was assessing the potential threat of the situation. It seemed mundane enough. But more than that she was curious about just what it was this woman was looking for. she was hardly here on a job worthy of investigation. Or did this woman perhaps know more about her than she was letting on? Some low profile ex cop was hardly worth investigating.

Then again. It was also entirely possible this was just some local looking to pick up some tourist.
Well, she hadn't been getting many jobs lately. And she was on vacation, not that her job here was concluded. Disappointing as it was.

"I suppose one more drink wouldn't hurt."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum