Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Wings[Kenichi, Sabre]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Wings[Kenichi, Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Broken Wings[Kenichi, Sabre]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Wings[Kenichi, Sabre]

Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:21 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

"Of course I do... and I hate myself for it. But... I simply don't have it in me to hurt you."

Part of him certainly wanted to point out that she was in no place to map out instructions, but he simply sighed, and listened to her words, examining each syllable with a worn expression. Protect Rita? Keep her away from danger? Well, that went without saying. He had no intent of allowing her to rush to that violent battlefield again. Whether by his hand or Vanyel, she would be properly guarded and kept away.

After all, this ordeal had imparted a cruel lesson on him. Allowing anyone to stray too far from his supervision was simply out of the question. There was so much to process. Tall orders, responsibilities that weighed heavily on his shoulders. If Sabre was allowing him to show her a path without malice, to guide her and assist her... then he had to be strong enough to follow through. This exacted a strenous toll on his soul, but if she was willing to truly hold her word, then that alone was enough.

Did it erase the hurt? Of course not. It would take some time to navigate this path, but against his better judgment, he would stubbornly pursue it. As the unwilling architect, he would guide her, train with her, and attempt to show her there was more to being malicious and violent. Perhaps, in housing such thoughts, he was the greatest fool of all.

"Heh, don't worry. I'd be a fool not to keep a close watch on her again. I'll make sure she stays out of trouble if it's the last thing I do. I can't afford to see her in danger again. I'm already worn out as it is. I can't make any demands since I've seen, firsthand, how much that backfired, but..."

The moment she stood at full height again, Kenichi turned his head back with an exhausted, but genuine smile. He was a man who adored adventure, but this was truly, begrudgingly, an experience for the ages. Rightfully, he wanted to rest his head, to move away from it all.

"Stay out of trouble until then... please."

With that, he slowly lumbered toward his home, step by step, exhausted. He was finally ready to rest his head for today.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum