Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN]

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:59 am
Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 FTPg1fc

"Catherine Reed"

Now that was a nerve she didn't expect to strike... Aww, poor guy had a complex about being a shinigami? Well, she couldn't mock him too much, if she were in his position she would've felt the same, but she was going to mock him anyway, coz he was still standing.

"Oh you poor wounded thing, it's alright, I meant you and your buddies with the Vandy. Heard you lot kiss Shinigami ass on your routes out of town,"

She had a wide, mocking smile and eyes narrowed to slits, hands behind her back as he questioned her methods and ability to be found, hardly skipping a beat, "Maybe I wanted to be found. Maybe you got lucky. Maybe it was a fluke. All you should know is that if I didn't want to be found, I wouldn't be."

Backing off a bit after speaking her fretless jab, she'd sigh aloud, "I dunno, how much you willing to pay? I'd price it at... Two-thousand per person mentioned? Yeah that sounds about right."

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN]

Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:28 pm
Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Lorianoutfit1

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Catherine had become more infuriating than he recalls, though maybe that was merely due to the revelation of a Shinigami being in front of them. An abrupt halt did transpire shortly after the jab to the Vandenreich, whilst he hadn’t seen anything that would indicate they’d manage to stand on their own should war break out. The way she spoke of the only organization truly embracing all species for her protection was a little insufferable. A smile remained yet his patience felt far more strained.

Breathe.

Emotion will only lead to issues in the future, only lead to one result. It.

."Two thousand? How much do you think I earn Miss Reed? I’ll pass if you don’t wish to divulge too much, it might not matter if those in Africa break through any counter attack. Any colleagues in the same line of work will be dead first.

Akira mentioned idly with factual tone, clearly already weighing the likelihood of that result. Truly he had no reason to believe they couldn’t be handled but the fact none have wandered into the depths of the hole only enforces an air of danger. If the Gotei were enough to handle this then it would already be over.

."You’ve been living well then to ask those prices, I imagine business has been on the rise since the death of Miss Devaulier. Unrest creates vacuums afterall..

END OF POST

Last edited by Valqy on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:55 am
Spring Scavenging [Catherine, OPEN] - Page 2 FTPg1fc

"Catherine Reed"

A fox she was, with the smile she bore noting his loss of cool. He really didn't wanna be likened to those guys, huh? Well, she wouldn't either, but then again it wasn't like she'd allow such a position to happen; those sword-swinging monkeys were going to have to kill her at least thrice if they wanted her kneeling to them. He should be careful in his line of work with that little flash of his cards.

"Only someone absolutely out of their mind would come here, much less regularly," She'd casually respond, her footsteps growing quieter and far more careful, eyes firm on the company she held as she prepared for a split maneuver.

If Akira had looked behind him, he would see Catherine... Quickly fading into nothing as her actual self had quietly yet abruptly pulled herself from his company, taking the opportunity to vanish into an alleyway. Even if she wanted to fuck with this guy, she sure had no more time to waste and many resources to pick through. There was definitely a mall in this direction anyway, there had to have been an electronics store or something with gadgets for her to gut!

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum