Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Empty Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura]

Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:50 pm
10 years… it had been over 10 years since he traveled to China for the sole purpose of training. To hit up with the Head Master’s associates at the Chinese institutes, and to increase his knowledge on manipulating Reishi and utilize his Reiryoku.

What a trainwreck. Thanks to the ghost now constantly following him, he became a national criminal for stealing a national treasure from a national museum- big words for this stained record of his… but Akira helped him out. Somehow, he got to come back home to Japan, and he could finally tell his parents what he’d been up to…

His missing arm, however… was a tough pill to swallow for everyone involved. He was permanently handicapped like this, and in deep need of a prosthetic- at least, according to his parents. Mura, on the other hand, had honestly gotten too used to it by now that he could manage. Woe to him, for that conclusion was based on his life in Tibet – a wanderer’s life, freed of many worldly ties.

Here… he helped out his parents at home, but they knew he was an adult and that he couldn’t keep himself at home for too long. Burning desires to venture out began licking his heart in spite of everything that had occurred. His mother was already mentally drained for having worried about his wellbeing for 10 years, but the whole ghost thing with Kyūken was a can of worms she just didn’t have the mental capacity to bear. Too much stress for her poor self.

Fine… he could continue his Kenjutsu practice, his martial arts and his ‘path’ as Kyūken put it for him – strangely enough, his mother could see and converse with the ghost, but his father couldn’t – but Mura was implored to acquire a prosthetic first. So…

“Waiting time sure is rough,” Kyūken groaned regarding Mura’s appointment. “I don’t need a prosthetic, I just need to get more used to being one-handed… plenty of people do well with just one arm,” Mura protested, mostly to himself and to his paranoid mother, “*sigh*… but I do miss it from time to time. Dual-wielding, and stuff.”

Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] 7mhf4JD

His old dojo had open house today, inviting challengers of all kinds to spar with their members to test the current capabilities of the wielders of Niten Ichi-ryū. To always accept a challenge, even if it proved perilous and unfavorable to you… and to overcome it… that was the heart of the Niten school, after all.

“It’s… been too long since I saw this place. Kinda wanna just jump into my keikogi and join in like nothing’s changed,” Mura pondered deeply, watching the Head Master give out the announcement for their dojo’s funny, little gauntlet, But I can’t perform Niten Ichi-ryū with just one hand… I could use Niten Muryū, but I don’t wanna kill anyon-

“Why aren’t you joining your dojo, boy?!”

“W-Wha?”

“What are you moping about? Jump into your uniform and face the next challenger! Events like these are bound to invite powerful adversaries, and you can always learn from them!”

Many of the dojo's current members were respectable dual-wielding swordsmen and swordswomen with more than 5 or 10 years of experience, a few of which Mura hadn't met before. HIs Head Master hadn't spotted him in the audience yet, but that would change very soon.

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] Empty Re: Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura]

Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:30 am
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] 7aafbbf79b3637e720b0de2657715538
MENINAS MCALLON

A rather noticeable figure walked through the doors of the dojo at that point. A tall, well built, pink haired woman who looked as though she could carry a truck without the slightest issue. Meninas had heard of the open day through a flyer that she’d come across during her trip across Japan and it had managed to stir something within the Sternritter. Normally, she’d be anxious about attending anything that would involve a group of strangers but the thought of honing her abilities was enough to be able to push past that. These dojo members wanted to test their skills and she felt that perhaps she could offer them something different.

Given her distinctive look, it didn’t take long for her to attract some attention and before Meninas knew it, a rather young looking fellow approached her, bowing his head as a sign of welcome. He was wielding two wooden swords and the Quincy mused that it might just be an awkward fight for her. Still, that was kind of the point and as he explained the rules to her, the eyes of the tall Sternritter locked onto him, as she entered her combat mode, as she called it. The Quincy just tossed everything else that she was thinking about aside, dedicating herself entirely on to what was about to happen. A lot of people called her rather single minded but Meninas just shrugged the criticism off. Combat was where she truly felt like she belonged, finding the rest of her life just so awkward in comparison.

Agreeing to his terms, Meninas would follow the young man, finding herself on a large mat soon enough. Drawing both swords, he would start to twirl them around in an exuberant display although if he was expecting anything other than a blank look from the Quincy then he’d be disappointed. She simply raised her hands in an orthodox boxing stance and waited for the start of the spar, her focus on his face rather than the twirling swords.

A call would come from the sidelines, starting the contest and Meninas would waste no time in closing the gap, hunting down her opponent. He was quick on his feet and responded by unleashing a flurry of strikes from his swords, whistling towards her at a quick pace. Yet, Meninas didn’t seem overwhelmed and she was hardly a slouch either in terms of speed, able to duck and weave away from his blows. The problem was getting a strike in though, as his offence proved to be a formidable defence too. Still, she persevered and as she began to press him, pushing him back towards a corner, the Quincy began to see just a shimmer of panic in his green eyes.

That was what she was waiting for and as she evaded yet another strike, Meninas would then unleash a powerful right straight that would smash into his face like a hammer. It was what she needed and pouncing on the chance, she’d start to find her range, delivering a barrage of one two’s that were starting to turn his face into a bit of a mess. He was tough though and fought back but unfortunately lost his composure, allowing Meninas to get behind and throw him, knocking the wind out of him completely as he struck the mat.

It didn’t seem like he had the strength to continue after that so she stopped, walking over to her downed opponent and helping him up. He might have been cocky but he’d given her a nice warm up, which she appreciated.

PINK POWER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:25 pm
A lot of Niten swordsmen were in utter awe at the physicality of the most recent challenger. Each and every one of them could tell by the air pressure alone that she packed power within her frame, and even the first among them who accepted her challenge now bore witness to her strength, skill, speed and tenacity. As if to add the icing to the top, she was an unarmed fighter – a hand-to-hand brawler of unknown origins… but with screaming, cherry-red hair – uncommon to a Japanese citizen.

“She’s… also spiritually powerful. I can tell,” the Head Master mumbled to himself, a fellow Spiritually Aware individual with decades of fighting experience under his belt, “As I thought, the rest of the world is our greatest challenge yet. *Cough* Any of you wanna duel her next? You’ve seen a bit of her skillset, so don’t be shy-“

From the corner of his eye, the old Head Master spotted a figure trying to move around the rest of the crowd watching the ring in order to get a better view of the redhead stranger. A male in his late 20s, unrecognizable at first… until he saw his own Prayer Bead necklace around Mura’s neck. “M U R A ? !”

Caught in the act, Mura froze up and lost color. Still like a popsicle, the Head Master ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders with worry, almost shaking him back and forth. “Mura! You’re back – wait, wait, I have so many questions! Where on earth did you go – you were only supposed to- wait, you look so much older now! I can barely… b-b-… y-your arm…”

“I-I can explain later… sorry for making you worry like that, Master,” Mura apologized with a quick bow, “If you want, after the gauntlet is ov-“

“No can do! We’ll talk later, but right now, you need to get your ass into gear and duel her next!” the Head Master demanded with burning eyes, “Consider it punishment for making this old head’s weak heart shake in fear for years!!!”

“W-Wha, I just came back… and my arm-“

“You’re still carrying a blade! I can tell you’re still capable of battle – remember our tenets, boy… every challenge counts.”

“Every challenge…counts. Understood.”

Mura, deep inside, was quite glad to be able to jump into a duel this quickly – Kyūken was also quite satisfied with the Head Master’s mentality, not letting a handicap that Mura desperately wanted to ignore hold him back from what he wanted. It might have come off as cynical, but this dojo – and Niten in general – was about overcoming human limits in such prideful manners. It was silly, reckless, but if fully committed, it would lead you to great heights… that was what the members believed.

So Mura scurried to the basement, got into his white haori, black hakama pants, and equipped a single bamboo sword – sturdy and easier to duel with than a pure, carved wooden sword. Upon his return, it was more obvious that he was missing his left arm – the sleeve that was meant to cover it was tied up. “Sorry for the wait… I’m Mura. Ekashiba Mura. I’ll represent my Dojo next – it’s an honor to have you as my challenger.”

A respectful bow followed, and thus Mura carried himself when wearing his dojo’s clothing – to the point, ambitious, steel-sharp and integral. “My handicap won’t hold me back from fighting. I suggest you don’t pity me in our duel… no, I beg that you don’t pity me. That’s all – I’m ready when you are.”

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:52 am
MENINAS MCALLON

The eyes of the Sternritter watched her opponent as he appeared and introduced himself to her, noting his stance and apparent lack of limb. Meninas was wise enough to know not to underestimate him because of it and she didn’t doubt anything that he said. After her spar with Ehefra, she was well aware that there were plenty of tricks and combat styles that she wasn’t aware of and she did her best to keep her eyes open. Still, she was an up front brawler at heart, a style that she’d honed since she was a young child and it’d served her well. She couldn’t help but wonder how the man before her compared to the first she’d fought, something that she’d no doubt learn soon enough.

Bowing her head as a sign of goodwill, she’d reply. “I’m Meninas, Meninas McAllon, of the Sternritter and a member of the Vandenreich. The honour is mine, Mura and I look forward to seeing what you can do. I won’t disrespect you by holding back and will hit you with everything I have, as I do with everyone I face. I treat all my opponents in the same way.” It wasn’t complicated or anything but she’d never been one for that. Simplicity was perfect for her and always had been.

Taking a breath, Meninas would once more slip into her combat mode, her gaze becoming far more intense as she watched him, waiting for the call to begin.

The second it did so, she was moving, closing the gap just as she had in the first spar, attempting to find her range. The fact he wielded a bamboo sword didn’t make any difference to her plan and similar to the previous duel, she would soon enough start throwing left handed jabs, looking for the moment where she could follow it up with her more dominant right. He’d receive just what he wanted from her, a full on spar right from the start.

PINK POWER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 pm
Her name was Meninas McAllon, and she was direct and composed. She possessed more Spiritual Power than the rest present here – which was weird, ‘cause he could remember the Head Master eclipsing himself and probably reach higher… but right now, the Head Master’s Spiritual Pressure (was that the correct term, Akira? Probably) was pretty low. Worrying…

A-Anyway, no distractions. The redhead challenged him, and he accepted the challenge – no more words needed. His gaze aimed at her, and hers likewise aimed at him, and air particles would begin to rise up and cause tension. A small vibration rang through the air, and their spirits pressured each other – like a scene straight out of a shōnen, they took their stances, and Mura held his bamboo sword horizontally towards her frame.

“… HAJIME!”

The first moment of the duel could often be the last. Mura was in the zone, and she closed the distance rapidly – as if thrusting imaginary spears at him, her fists came flying towards his face that he weaved away in time, finding himself already on the evasive without throwing an attack in himself. She was already pressuring him this much… she held her promise. Didn’t hold back.

And neither would he.

His footwork was exemplary, but he’d get his eyes punched out of his skull at this rate should she lead into a dominant strike while pressuring him like this. He had to move, so his Spiritual Pressure, the effects of his Reiryoku… began traveling down his right leg, gathering as faint light within his right foot for those who could sense it.

The dojo’s arena mat suddenly cracked at his foothold, sending a few splinters away. Mura’s body propelled slightly towards the left, swinging his bamboo sword in an overhead strike to hit her right shoulder. She appeared stronger than him, and taller than him… and probably tougher than him… but was she faster than him?

Technique Used:

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:38 pm
MENINAS MCALLON

There was an eyebrow raise from the Sternritter as she felt the floor mat suddenly crack, followed by her opponent suddenly making a rather swift movement to his left and launching an attack towards her. Clearly, he had a few tricks of his own and the speed that he managed to manifest was decent. The blade came towards her right shoulder quickly but rather than evade it, Meninas tapped into her Blut instead, resulting in blue veins to appear across her top half as the bamboo struck her. There was no doubt that without her powerful defensive ability, she would definitely have felt the blow but as it was, she was able to take it well. It did tell her though that he was going to be quite the challenge.

Shrugging his sword away from her, Meninas would take a step forward, her body pivoting in order to increase the power of her blow, before launching a punch from her more dominant hand towards him. It might’ve just seemed like an ordinary punch but if he was observant enough, he’d notice the veins on her body changing from its defensive blue to a red hue. The increase in her strength would be noticeable and if he did get hit then it would do more than just tickle. There was nothing special about the strike though beside that though, just a run of the mill right straight, albeit thrown from a woman who’d been training since she was a child.

Honestly, she just wanted to see what he’d do.

PINK POWER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:57 am
Her own Spiritual Pressure became more visible – he clearly saw blue lines grow out on her torso, and the impact of his bamboo sword didn’t flinch her… how in the hell did she do that? Wait, if that was her Reiryoku playing a part… could he do the same?

Enough thinking – she immediately closed the gap and launched a punch towards his center. The veins he spotted earlier now gave off a reddish hue, and it made him panic – she was about to land a really big punch or something now, no need to stay close to her at all times! His left leg gathered power now, resulting in him leaping straight up into the air before her punch could land, once again cracking up the poor mat they were standing on. He had to jump hard, or her punch would’ve done more than swipe off a piece of his haori.

“W-Woah! You’ve gotten so much faster than before, Mura – who taught you to jump like that?! Was it my friend back in China?” the old Head Master wondered at the sight of Mura practicing what he didn’t exactly recall the name of, but he saw how the swordsman’s Reiryoku fluxed at his every action, and he could tell how his movement worked. Mura landed a few meters away from Mini, recalling the change in those weird lines that manifested on her… when she aimed to attack him, the blue veins that looked like those of metal ores changed into a red color.

The blue veins did something, for she didn’t bother dodging his bamboo sword earlier… but he had to be sure how they worked, for one couldn’t think too fast in the heat of battle. Not the likes of him, not yet.

Once again, his legs went to work with all the Spiritual Energy he possessed, causing him to bounce around the arena like a flickering fly. It wasn’t nearly fast enough to cause any after-images or phantom leftovers of himself, but he recalled doing the same thing against Veralia in order to prompt her to give an opening. Each leap he made caused more and more of the mat floor to break up, leaving solid stone foundation behind to hold their duel.

He went in at last, came at her left side and swung his bamboo sword from below and upwards, aiming to strike most of her left arm. He still didn’t know how her Spiritual Prowess worked, but after seeing those veins, he was convinced she was… a lot like him and the Head Master. There were still so many people outside of his dojo, country and even continent who possessed such amazing strength and power…

He'd make sure to ask about this Vandenreich organization later. It sounded German.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:49 am
MENINAS MCALLON

His sword didn’t encounter Meninas’s Blut but a pink and fluffy gauntlet instead this time around, as the Sternritter released her main spirit weapon in order to defend herself. She was trying to keep him off balance, throwing in something new on occasion to keep him guessing. The pink haired giant was savvy enough to have been to simply block with her Blut but that would have been a little predictable and she didn’t want that. If her spar with Ehefra had taught her anything, it was that she needed to use all of her skills in battle rather than relying simply on one.

With Bonebreaker activated, pretty much the entirety of Meninas’s arms would be covered with spiritual energy at that stage, looking rather ominous and as she briefly took a step back to give herself some space, her right gauntlet would start to glow more powerfully. She was charging something up all right and as she threw that particular punch, a discharge of her power would be unleashed, releasing a blast in a cone like shape which would travel about 10 metres or so. Even if it missed, the attack would be a perfect example of what she could do.

Mura would have to be on his toes otherwise he just might find himself on the end of something he didn’t want. Slowly but surely, she was opening up her power set to him, interested in the powers that he possessed. Spiritually aware humans had all kinds as far as she knew, each unique and that definitely made her curious.

PINK POWER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:57 am
Now, that- THAT! SEE? Once again, Mura was reminded how primitive his knowledge and competence in manipulating his Reiryoku was – instead of just amplifying her already impressive level of physical strength, Meninas just upped and had a pink… gauntlet – and a humorously fluffy one at that – appear to guard her arm from his bamboo strike. His makeshift sword bounced right off its surface, triggering Mura to leap back at the new skill she showcased.

Spirit… armor?! Can I even break through that without Harukami?

The audience were equally in awe at the sight – Meninas looked like one of those Solar Rangers from the comics some of the kids read in their spare time. Even with the space made between them, Meninas clenched her gauntlet fist and gathered energy within it before thrusting her fist forward, launching a very direct energy blast that had all the kids screaming in joy. She really was straight out of a shōnen…

Much to Mura’s misfortune, he relied on his bamboo sword and tried what he feared he couldn’t perform – a rapid, fast overhead strike with enough speed to send a wind scythe her way, a performance and showcase of his Niten Muryū which caught the eyes of the Head Master as well. Said Head Master had only moments to leap out of the way, however, for while Mura’s wind scythe clashed against Meninas’ blast, a blast made of pure energy of that caliber easily forced its way through a wind scythe, breaking poor Kyūken’s heart. So much for an ‘unbeatable’ martial art.

Mura had no choice but to leap to his left side, barely escaping the punishing blast that dug into a wall behind him where the Head Master stood a moment ago. “H-H-H-Holy… her mastery over her Spiritual Prowess is commendable,” he praised the display earnestly, uncaring of the damage he was inches away from receiving, “And Mura tried to counter-force that… wait, what was that technique?”

Mura, while carrying his bamboo sword’s hilt, had only a couple fingers to support his weight as he leaned on his left side, since a lack of a left arm couldn’t catch him from falling. With a minor push, he gathered energy within his fingers and propelled himself up on his feet, pointing his bamboo sword back at Meninas. “Impressive… but we both possess quite a bit of Reiryoku. It’ll take more than that to…”

… He spoke faster than he could see, apparently, for his bamboo sword had shattered its makeshift blade. Using Niten Muryū once generated more than enough force and power – not to mention the amount of Reishi he poured into the bamboo sword to begin with – to break it apart, only leaving the hilt and a few grass hairs at the root of its guard. A proud, proud swordsman would take this as a sign of defeat – their weapon was destroyed, so how could they continue the battle? One’s sword was one’s pride and joy-

Mura flung the hilt to his right side rather dismissively, deciding to surprise his Head Master and Meninas likewise with another new thing he practiced back in China. This sight majorly infuriated Kyūken, for Mura dashed forward with the elevated speed that Fa Jin could provide him with, visibly propelling forward with the slightest movement of his legs before swiping a palm chop towards Meni’s face. The lessons that those Shaolin monks granted him were at times dismissed, since he relied heavily on Fa Jin for movement rather than finishing power, but it didn’t mean that he couldn’t change his mind once in a while. He wasn’t Kyūken, after all.

Technique Used:

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:32 am
MENINAS MCALLON

It was no ordinary palm strike and as Meninas brought her gauntlets up to block her face from the blow, she felt herself leaving her feet and being pushed a fair few metres backwards. The Sternritter wasn’t harmed as such but her gauntlets certainly didn’t like getting hit with that, looking a little worse for wear. He was certainly serious and considering he’d been so swift to fight her even without his weapon, the pink haired warrior mused that he was definitely more than a simple swordsman. No, he was just as skilled with his fists alone and that brought just the smallest smile on her face. She respected his boldness.

There was no verbal response from her though, preferring to remain quiet for the moment, figuring out her next move. In the end, it wasn’t all that complicated and the Sternritter would move in close again, her boxing stance once more coming into place as she closed the distance. If he wished to fight without a blade then so be it, there would be no difference in Meninas’s approach. She’d shown him enough to keep him guessing and while there were a few more tricks in her arsenal, she was satisfied with remaining in her current style for now.

Of course, her gauntlets alone were capable of heavy damage and as she returned to her trademark jabbing, she would be again looking for that moment to unleash another mighty blow or Bonebreaker Bash as the technique was named. It could come at any time from either fist although for now, she was simply testing his martial basics. She did wonder though about just what else he had in his locker though. With as good a handle as he had on his powers, she mused that there must be more somewhere.

Eventually, the moment came and her right hand would once more glow with energy as she channelled her power into it. Yet, that was not all, as the red veins from before would form across her frame. With her Blut behind the blow, it would only increase the power of the incoming blast.

PINK POWER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum