Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura]

Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:56 am
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

To think that an arrow would knock him out and not stab him… it was a very unorthodox technique, but a surprise one too. He didn’t actually expect an archer to enter their hall, but it was a strong wake-up call to the swordsman – nobody fought like he expected them to. This green world was full of different approaches to combat, and he had so much more to learn from it.

But… she looked strongly worried for him. “N-Now, now, getting hit is part of the sport…” he explained to her… although, she ought to have known. She had to have practiced boxing for a long time – he could definitely tell by her arm muscles, and the fact that she out-height’d him – he had to have weighed like feathers to her. “Wait, t-that was your first time using that boxing arrow? How’d you even manifest arrows out of that, uh… you know, Reiryoku?”

“Hmh, it might be worth exploring. I’ve known that it was possible to exert Reishi as an energy attack, but your fighting style is very unique, McAllon-san,” the Head Master expressed his interest likewise. At least, when it came to his teachings, Reishi attacks that didn’t incorporate the strengthening of a physical body part was rare. All Mura could do was reinforce physical traits with his Reiryoku and utilize that to perform Niten Muryū. In this match, he’d even shown the capability of strengthening just his hand to grab one of her arrows, but… even so, he still couldn’t launch an energy ‘attack’ like a blast of Reishi or something like that.

The audience still clapped here and there, glad to have witnessed this event overall. It looked like it was reaching its end now, but Mura couldn’t just let Meni go before asking her about all of that arrow business. “Hey, Meni… what are those arrows? You made them yourself…?”

Maybe she trained under some secret school of Reishi-empowered archery… but maybe she wouldn’t tell him, because of that. Or maybe she would. Or maybe it was just something she cooked up herself. Then again… he didn’t really see himself carrying a spiritual bow and arrow, but… maybe a spirit sword…

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura]

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:40 am
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

It felt nice to be the centre of attention in a way, although now that the heat of battle was over, Meninas began to notice just how many sets of eyes were on her. She’d never been great with crowds but they were kind enough that she didn’t actually feel that bad about it for once. Maybe she should try and visit such dojos more often if they appreciated her in such a way? There was always more to learn in the ways of combat and she’d learned a fair amount from her fight with Mura today.

”It’s true. I’d never used that particular technique until today and honestly, I’d never been able to use any special abilities with my bow until now. A bow is usually the first spiritual weapon that a Quincy learns to create but for me, it was my gauntlets instead. The creation of such weapons is what we call Kreuzen and with practice, we can create all kinds of weapons, each with different techniques. They do stem from a medium though rather than form from nothing. We use a Quincy Cross to summon them in general and then manipulate the spiritual energy around us, combined with our own to create the arrows.” She explained, hoping that it made some kind of sense. Meninas didn’t have much practice when it came to describing her abilities.

After a moment or two, she’d add. [color=#EE2ECE“The weird surfboard technique that I was using, as well as the vein-like substance that I was using are also Quincy abilities. I’m better at some than others but they’re all important parts of our kit.”[/color

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:27 am
Heart Of The Dōjō [Meninas, Mura] - Page 3 TSUorms

MURA EKASHIBA

Quincies use Spiritual Weapons, huh… well, Mura wasn’t a Quincy, so maybe his luck ran thin there. But it sounded deep – even the Head Master was intrigued to know more about this Quincy people and their strange practices. They could utilize something named Kreuzen – must be European – and mold weapons from their spiritual energy… but wait! They made use of a medium, according to her – maybe that was why Mura couldn’t replicate her technique earlier!

“Quincy Cross… so if that’s your medium, then maybe that’s what I need too! A medium, or something,” he wobblily concluded, “… Wait, but I’m not Christian…”

Now, she also revealed that the surfboard techni- when on earth did she use a surfboard technique? What? Mura’s eyes widened in disbelief – he had his eyes on her the entire time, and he never saw her manifest a surfboa- oh, maybe she meant the flying… no, that couldn’t be. She literally hovered above the g- but she was moving around in circles… okay, maybe, maybe not, whatever – she elaborated that the technique, as well as the blue and red veins she often appeared in, were Quincy abilities. This egged him to ask some more, but maybe his Head Master knew more about these Quincy people.

He didn’t remember if they came from a certain country, but he’d heard about Vandenreich before. It sounded German, but Meninas’ name sounded… British? The Mc- in her last name sounded somewhat somewhere English-ish, Welsh maybe…

Or Irish! Yeah!

“Regardless, we thank you kindly for putting up a show for our visitors! Your Spirit Arrows were a sight to behold, and my star pupil sure learned a lot from you,” the old Head Master bowed once again in gratitude. All in all, today was a little disappointing in the whole winning aspect, but… he couldn’t shortcut his way to greater skill. He now had an idea to try out, and techniques to sharpen, and that was all he could ask for.

Today was abnormally simple - she entered, challenged him, they fought, and she came out on top. When Mura thought back to it, she had few words relative to other fighters. At the same time, since he felt the fierce force behind each of her blows, she was not one for reserving strength. Brutally open-hearted, her desire to collide her fists with her opponent was too direct, too authentic to be misunderstood for ill intent. She was, in his eyes, a pure brawler.

Thank you, Meninas. May our paths cross again.

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum