Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Empty Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:38 am
Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira was relaxing as of right now, a stressful month had almost passed and his deployment to Africa on an official standpoint was coming quicker than he anticipated. So much had happened in so little time. The bench within the large city resided on the sidelines, feeling the oceanic breeze caress his hair whilst a hand penciled a ribcage and a bunch of theoretical nonsense about Kido. To him? Made perfect sense.

."Hrm. The reinforcement needs to be swifter, though no words truly reinforce the joint process. I could- Hrm…Actually…Twisting it into a larger structure could be better.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Empty Re: Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:52 am
Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Natsumi_Posting_Header1
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi was doing her normal floating... flying... levitating... Whatever you wanted to call it. She moved herself through the air, gliding happily along the window as it blew her hair back. Humming a small tune, she was heading to a specific place when something familiar caught her eye. It was a white mop of hair attached to a weird man that was sitting on a park bench... Yeah, that was him!

With no footsteps to hear, Natsumi was even better thana ninja. She flew on up behind him and without any consideration for his mood, thoughts, or... well anything, Natsumi slapped both hands down on Akira's shoulders. "BOO!"

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:59 am
Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Vibing, Chillaxing all cool, then Boo!

Akira was within the confines of his headspace so when a random set of hands landed upon the shoulder, well a usual civility that the Shinigami held was completely thrown out the window as a left hand shot over, a sparking surge of midnight blue. Byakurai. Focused upon the tip was about to be fired as his head turned drastically, only to halt after finding Natsumi.

A fraction of a second displaying a set of indifferent gold hues, a lack of smile to match the usual warmth which then fluttered away as the man let out an exasperated exhale. The abrupt rise and waggle of a finger indicating a level of playful covering up from the light show.

."Natsumi! What in the name of the Cycle are you doing, sneaking upon individuals like that?! You could’ve been har- Killed me. It is a known fact that after eating a hearty meal ones own- You know. It doesn’t matter. How can I help you? How did you sneak without me hearing?

It was an odd mix of inquiries but Akira was intent on finding which Solomon would talk more of.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Surprise Return. (Akira/Natsumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:29 pm

Natsumi laughed. She scared him so bad he got mad! Wiping a joyous tear from her eye, the other hand holding her stomach, she gave Akira a big, big smile. He gave her ice cream last time they met, so they're definitely friends now!

"In the name of the cycle? And people always tellin' me I talk funny."

Natsumi lifted herself back into the air, over the bench, and then lowered herself back down to sit next to him. "That's how! I can do lotta things like that," she said and then pointed up at him. "We gotta talk. I'm glad I ran into ya... How do I join the big guys?" Natsumi pointed her thumb over her shoulder toward the Vadenreich building. It was pretty hard to miss. "I'm wantin' my own money, so I needs a job."

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:59 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She really didn’t realize how close she was to a bolt piercing her lungs and collapsing the ability to intake oxygen did she? Dammit this girl is going to get herself during these situations. The man brushed himself down, tugging at the rim of the overcoat and raising a brow.

."You don’t know how to join the Vandenreich? Certainly though a cool trick, be cautious going forward when you sneak up on others. Impulse might cause a sit- Nevermind. There is a recruitment point several blocks from here, I’ll take you.

He closed his book with a frustrated exhale.

."You know I recently ran into an individual like you, bright blue hair and seemed to share a few traits…In the…Most eccentric of ways. Sound familiar?

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:39 am

Natsumi was clearly unaware of the actual danger she was in. He was just a funny guy she met and got ice cream with. Ain't nothing dangerous about a guy who gets you ice cream, unless he puts poison in it, and Akira clearly didn't because she's a-okay. With a big smile, she shook her head. "Nuh'uh. Not sure if I can just walk on up to the buildin' or iffin I need a invitation or something. The Vandenreich seem real big an' important aroun' here. Ain't interested in gettin' in trouble."

Natsumi slid her hands into her pockets and gave a toothy smile ready to go walking with Akira toward this recruitment office of his. If Akira was there, she'd definitely get the job, right? He looked like one of them important types, kinda. A little. Natsumi didn't know. They didn't go yet though. Instead, she gave his question some thought. It took her a few seconds to realize what he meant.

"Oh you meanin' the day in the warehouse where I was super mad and ready to blow everything into the sea. yeah, I gettin' ya. You met someone else like that?"

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:42 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled softly at Natsumi’s retelling of that predicament, shifting about as the vast streets of the City came to be, though a little dulled. She was definitely an oddball with alot of trust after about a single encounter that didn’t go wrong. There was a tinge of guilt that rang throughout at the thought of her being exploited by some ass or other, yet it faded once recollection of her ability to use telekinetic energy came to the forefront of his mind.

He’d be fucked or she.

."You could say that, I noticed she was a little scruffy regarding clothing but that temperament reminded me of you. That Nastaha you spoke of could assist I imagine if they’re also close with you? It’s difficult to keep track but many within the City seem to have a soft spot for helping. Myself included.

He chuckled softly.

."What was your anger for that day anyway?.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm

"No!" Natsumi shouted, loud enough that one or two pedestrians looks their way. Natsumi didn't notice though. She interrupted his talk about Natasha and helping more people. "That ain't happenin'. No more. She gots me and others already and don't need anymore people like that tryin' to slither their way into Momma's life. Ain't no way, no how." There was some clear territorial or jealousy issues hitting here...

"An' that day was just me bein' in a super bad mood, ya know? Ain't nothing special about it," Natsumi said. She was a decent liar, but not perfect. She just had no interest in telling him about her own flaws... like being stupid when it came to Eiji. She got it now, but she wasn't gonna admit that, not to Akira at least...

"Now where exactly we goin'?" Natsumi looked around, trying to spot the right building. She was excited about getting a job where Natasha worked.

End Post
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:28 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a rapid blink at the sudden outburst of territoriality from Natsumi, causing a soft nod which was more of shock as each eyebrow raised into a thousand yard stare. A pair of golden iris’s only adding a dramatic flare to this stare, coming to then merely drop subject of both Natasha and the incident. She didn’t seem emotionally self aware enough for that type of talk or too anxious to embrace those kinds of engagements.

."We’re almost there, a centralized facility that’ll handle your application. You’ll have to choose a branch of the Vandenreich though, I have mentioned it before but the three column consist of Scientific affairs, Desk work and Fighting. Once they take your measurements it should be smooth sailing from there.

Akira though was a little curious about something.

."So you doing this to impress your mother then? You must love her alot to help in this way.

END OF POST

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:50 pm

"Scientific affairs, desk work and fighting..." Natsumi repeated them a couple times in order to memorize the three. "Science, desk, fight." She nodded confidently.

Natsumi gave Akira a similar stare to what he gave her. "Well, I ain't gonna drown Momma in debt. She started off with just herself and now got people to take care of. If I did nothin', I'd be nothin' more than a burden. Money's important in this world. First thing I learnt when I got out. You ain't got money, no one cares for ya."

"Sciences ain't my thing, but I can do desk work and fightin'..." Natsumi pulled the conversation back to today's goal. "I guess it depends on the kinda desk workin' too. Could be so borin' I fall asleep and get fired. Can't do that now..."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum