Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:45 am
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Vi_PostingHeader9
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Violet did not wake for five days after she was taken to the hospital. Needing better care, she was also transferred all the way back to a hospital in the City of Light. In the end, she required a healer to deal with some internal bleeding, a broken arm, two broken ribs, a crack in her jaw, a concussion, and fracture in her leg. It was clear to the doctors that Violet had taken a beating. She wasn’t hit by a car or in some sort of accident. Another person chose to do these things to her, which likely came as no shock to Natasha since she was the one who found her that way.

Violet finally opened her eyes and struggled to look around the room. The curtains were open and light beamed inside with the afternoon sun. It was warm; she wanted it warm. There blankets covered her and she used her free arm to lift them up higher before realizing someone else was in the room. Violet glanced over to see a blonde woman, and the words 'Auntie Natasha' repeated in her mind.

"H-How did you find me?" Violet's voice was raspy, almost a whisper. She stared at her Aunt, very little expression in her eyes. It was hard to know what to feel. She was glad she was found, but the fact that her Aunt was here could mean she was being sent back to them. She had no interest, even now, to return to the side of her parents. The only thing Violet actually wanted to do was go home.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Left_bar_bleue0/0Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty Re: Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:48 pm
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

"Lots of snoopin' around, sugar, I'll say that much. I reckon it took me nearly half a day until I finally found a meaningful lead. Granted, the guy I got it from was a dirty cop, but don't ya worry yer pretty little head about those goons. I beat their asses, and called the authorities."

Through a pleasant tone, Natasha expertly explained the situation to Violet. Occupying a seat at her bedside, Natasha reached in to gently run her hand through the woman's head.

She was a far cry from the little girl she remembered during the few times her piss-poor excuse for a mother allowed her to visit. In any case, Natasha allowed her all the time she needed to gather herself.

Of course, she singlehandedly cut the tension with her next statement, an act that would, perhaps, allow the woman a moment to breathe, to know that Natasha was in full support of her decision.

"Solo told me most of what happened with ya and how you ended up in the City of Lights. He was shocked to know I was yer aunt. He'll be visitin' soon. Boy's been worried sick about ya. For the record, I fancy myself as the superior Miller of the family, and I've no intention of sendin' ya back with yer mom. After our last phone call, I'd rather not have much to do with that money-hungry brat."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty Re: Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:10 pm

Natasha’s explanation on how Violet was found received only silence. Violet had a difficult time looking her Aunt in the eyes, so she focused on a random point across the room on the top of the far wall. Her bed was angled upward, so she was half-sitting up. Luckily, it was comfortable… and warm. Very warm. Violet’s eyes closed tightly as she thought back to the cold of that basement, the concrete floor, the windy nights… the pain in her wrists and arms… and everything.

Violet’s thoughts were interrupted when Natasha spoke again. Her eyes widened as fear momentarily gripped her. How did she even know Solomon? How much did he tell her exactly? She was able to calm in the moments of Natasha’s explanation. Natasha had no idea how much the idea of going home terrified Violet, but when Natasha made it clear that she wasn’t being sent back, Violet clenched her jaw and flung her head away from her aunt so her hair would block her face.

"I hate them," Violet said. Though she was not looking at he Aunt, her voice dripped with the hatred she spoke of. "I wish my mother would die in a fire."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Left_bar_bleue0/0Surrounded by Gold [Natasha/Violet/Solomon] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:36 pm

"Can't say I blame ya. I was fixin' to give her an earful until she hung up on me."

Natasha offered an agreeable nod in response. To a stranger, those words may have come as blasphemous, but Natasha was well aware of the way her sister treated Violet. Hell, she practically dropped the woman on her without warning, let alone an opportunity to find her. Of course, she was a woman of morals, first and foremost. Reaching over to softly rub her face, Natasha sighed in exasperation.

"S'much as I feel she deserves some punishment in due time, wishin' death on er' ain't gon' change much. You have every right to hate em, don't get me wrong, but hangin' on to that emotion don't help matters, either. Eventually, you'll have to let that hatred go."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:12 am

Logic and healthy coping mechanisms were nothing Violet wanted to hear right now. Fuck her mother. Fuck her father. And fuck those assholes in Mexico that did this to her. She could barely move her body. The pain medications they had her on were doing some work. Too many breaks, and she had yet to see any healer in the sense of those with spiritual powers. There was no guarantee she even would. So, all Violet could focus her mind on, in order to lessen the pain, was her rage.

“My phone broke… I can’t even call that bitch boss of mine to tell her I fucking quit.” Violet said, trying to change the subject, her anger causing her to breathe heavy. Violet wanted to scream, but held back. “She dragged me around to all of these stupid bars trying to pick up men. Ended up so drunk that I didn’t want to deal with her… Then this stupid, insane, fucking hollow shows up, using some injured guy as bait… That is the last time I ever, ever try to help someone. Never again!”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:47 am

Violet had every right to be upset. Natasha had no intent to quell the rage boiling within her soul now. She was practically left to die, stranded in the middle of nowhere without a lifeline.

In truth, Natasha was mighty angry herself. They planned on subjecting her to some pretty awful stuff. They denied her food and water, and god knows what else.

The violence she exacted on the people in that warehouse was only the tip of the iceberg. In a lawless world, she would have brutalized them. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth mentality. At the moment, she simply played the role she felt would help Violet best, offering a warm smile as she massaged her hand.

"If that boss of yours is still workin', I'll see to it that she loses her job, don't you worry. I ain't the Grandmaster of this town or anythin', but I got a lil' sway. While I don't believe there's much wrong inherent in assistin' others, friends especially, it can be a double-edged sword, I admit. Too much to account for. For a greenhorn, it can be an absolute nightmare. Hell, I usually have to advise Solo' to cool it on his intention to help everyone and their mama. Kid's too kind for his own good, sometimes. Then again, who am I to talk?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:03 am

“That’ll be hard, since she owns the company.” It was in that moment that Violet realized something; Natasha knew Solomon. How much did she know? Were they close? Violet brought hand out from the blanket, the one that was not in a cast because of the break. She wiped her face off, getting rid of tears, though her eyes were clearly read. She finally looked back to her Aunt Natasha.

“So, you work with Solomon? What… what can you tell me about him?” Violet asked. It may not have been the nicest way of getting to know more about the guy, a little under handed, but he was always so busy! It was hard to get time with him. Violet's tone may also portray something a little more with her inquiry. She would be lying if she said she wasn't a little interested in Solomon... in more than a friendly way.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:47 am

"Ah? Well, I guess that's kinda did in the water, isn't it?"

Natasha leaned against the chair with a sheepish smile, placing her hands against her lap. Tilting her head, Natasha took a moment to answer, preparing her unrestrained impression of the man before she elaborated on what he was like. It made sense that she'd likely wonder about the type of man from her point of view.

"He's an ambitious man with a heart of gold," Natasha answered honestly, relaying her impression as she continued.

"Whether donating to some cause, training with the younger soldiers of the Vandenreich, or even risking his life on a mission, he's always lookin' out for others. Sometimes at his own expense. I both admire and hate that about him, though. Not because I find it questionable or anything, but it's foolish. Dangerous. Wherever danger is, he's always throwing himself there. In short, a good man with ideals that need a bit o' temperin'."

Natasha allowed Violet to rest on that information. She was still recovering, after all. There was no need to overwhelm her with information her mind might not retain.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:12 am

That… was sort of what she expected. Violet took in a deep breath and relaxed into the bed. So, Solomon was really just this wonderful guy who went above and beyond? Even her Aunt said so. That made her feel a lot better. She was often worried about using him; she didn’t intend to at all, but the guilt was there.

"Good, I'm glad." Violet closed her eyes. "When is he coming back?"

Violet had the temptation to tell her Aunt that she had been bought a whole house... by Solomon. However, that was a strange circumstance, so she held her tongue. Besides, if he was just that type of guy, it only made her happier to know him.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:08 am

Natasha's smile brightened as Violet's reaction seemed to grow a touch more positive than it was before. That was a relief. She didn't particularly enjoy reuniting with her niece on terms like this, preparing a meal and talking about the good times would have been much preferred, truth be told. In any case, she supposed some company from the young man might improve her mood even further.

"Actually, he said he'd be visitin' soon. Should be here any minute now. I'm goin' to go get some grub. Be back soon, sweetheart."

Rising from her chair, Natasha slowly passed through the door, greeting the next guest in passing as he passed through the door. Those two needed alone time to talk. She would allow them that much. Plus, she had worked up an appetite from Mexico back to here. Pizza sounded pretty good right about now...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum