Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina)

Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:05 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

“Call it what you want but it was pretty effective, no?” The blue haired woman replied, looking up at the blonde with the most smug look that she’d probably given anyone before. It wasn’t a fighting look as such and honestly, Armina was well aware of the situation she was in. Would she survive whatever Lerna hit her with? The 4th Seat didn’t know although she fancied her chances. If the blue haired woman could tank attacks from her Captain then she could take whatever Lerna could hit her with. Still, there wasn’t an awful lot she could do from where she was now, so all she could was flirt. “Losing to you isn’t so bad and there are worse places to be than under a beautiful woman, especially one as aggressive as you.”

Normally, she’d be pretty pissed about losing but on this occasion, she didn’t seem to mind, in fact she laughed, as much as she could with the pressure Lerna was putting on her throat. “Next time, I will use Bankai from the start and we’ll see if you can break through that.” It would no doubt have extended the fight for quite some time had she done so but Armina had been attempting to fight without it. The technique had become somewhat of a crutch and the 4th Division member was trying to wean herself off of it, so to speak, in order to practise her other skills. Figures that it would have been more effective if she’d just relied on it today.

The fact that her desperate move had been seen by those summoning the barrier didn’t honestly mean much to Armina but she supposed that Lerna had a point. So, for the sake of the situation and in order to end things amicably, she’d offer her concession, in her own way. “I’ll concede but on the promise that we meet up another time for drinks. Deal?”

It seemed fair enough to her, assuming Lerna wanted to see her again after their kiss.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina)

Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:20 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 HEADER_GAzmrB3bgAAV2CR

Well, that was good at least. The last thing she needed was for the woman to heel turn and suddenly care about winning the fight. Truth be told, she'd half expected that. What with the rumors, but well. Still that ...complicated things. As she realized that apparently, the Fourth Seat was....incredibly into her. Not that that hadn't been obvious before. But going so far as to all but throw a fight? From a member of the Fourth? This woman was smitten apparently, and there was a look of ....confusion written across Lerna's face as she came to realize that. Because she was aggressive? The very thing that she had to worry about keeping under wraps, apparently was attractive. And some small part of her wished one of her friends was here to help her out with this.

"I'm pretty sure I'd just lose." She stated calmly. The notion that she'd have a chance against BANKAI was pretty ridiculous. She'd had trouble managing the woman with that speed deficit. To be closer by that margin, AND for the other woman to just flat out be tougher and stronger than her? And to have an even MORE aggressive release? She was aware she'd be fucked.

The offer gave her pause. And for just a moment, a certain maiden with black hair entered her thoughts, a brief flash of red, and a gentle smile. Her shoulders tensed as she briefly found herself thinking of them. Remembering the look on her face. Was this what she'd felt like? To be so thrown off?

[vcolor=orchid]"Deal."[/color] She unclasped her hand from the woman's throat as she stood up, and that veil of alcohol slowly collapsed in and collected along her frame, before vanishing completely. to Armina it might even seem like she'd sealed her shikai if she didn't understand what was happening. All the same, that armored glass dissolved and was absorbed into Lerna's frame. Those cracks, cuts, bruises, and cuts from the fight fading as the material was used to repair her gigai. No longer holding Armina down, she reached down and offered her hand to the woman.

"Wanna go cash that in now?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:20 am
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

The 4th Division member was slightly surprised to hear that Lerna was actually game to spend a little more time with her, even more so given how direct she’d been with her flirting. More often than not, her forward style generally scared any potential companions off, which was frustrating to say the least. Armina could be sociable when she wanted to be, she just had to be in the right mood for it and with the right person. In truth, she’d expected the blonde to agree to the deal, only for the arranged meeting to never actually take place, which was what had happened to the ice warrior before.

Reaching out her hand in response, Armina would let her fellow 4th Seat help her back to her feet, feeling a little sore from the ferocity of the fight. She wasn’t overly hurt and the blue haired woman had always got a buzz from pain anyway, a useful advantage for someone who fought in the manner that she did. “Now? Suits me just fine. I’ve no plans for the rest of the day. Figured you’d run a while after my devastating manoeuvre.” It was said in jest although given how unusual jokes were from her, lord knows what it would actually appear to be.

Walking over to her fallen weapon and retrieving it, Armina would then turn to the Shinigami who’d created the arena that the two women had fought in. “All right. You guys can go but if I catch anyone spreading rumours about what you saw then there’ll be trouble. Got it?”

No one argued with her and judging from the slightly pink cheeks that she spotted on a few faces, they might have been too stunned to even comprehend her words.

As they walked away, leaving the two 4th Seats alone, Armina would walk back to Lerna, noticing the lack of wounds that the blonde woman was carrying. Cocking a brow, she’d ask. “I swear that I caught you with a few good shots. Are you one of those healing Kido users or something?”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:33 pm
A Daytime Wander (Lerna, Armina) - Page 3 HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

She certainly seemed surprised. Not that she blamed her. The woman casually admitting to pastimes of wanton murder certainly made her a dangerous date if anything. And this had hardly been the Lady and the Tramp of first meetings. But, she was....interested. Curious about just what it was that caught this woman's interest. And curious about how she might feel once she got to know the woman. Even so, she perked up when she noticed the threatening stance Armina had and promptly reached out to snare the woman's wrist when that threat started to pass her lips, giving a light tug to turn them her way, before offering a casual smile.

"Hey there. you're not ashamed of associating with me already are ya?" She promptly interrupted. Promptly deflecting that aggression towards the kido corps. They had enough problems without fourth giving them trouble. Besides, she doubted they'd have seen through her bubble when it went down, at least not too clearly.

Of course, Armina's question caused Lerna to raise a brow before flashing a smile. "Oh huh, I'd have thought fourth would know me by now after I fought alongside your Third seat." She murmured, reaching up and lightly running her fingers through her hair, a slow smooth wave of black flowing through the locks as she went from blonde to Ravenette in a smooth motion.

"I'm Fourth Seat of Seventh Division, Lerna. Mod soul. All that damage you did? Was done to a gigai, which isn't that hard to fix. We mod souls are designed to be able to work with dead bodies after all. A bit of banging up easy to work with." She noted with a lopsided little smile. Not like it was a big secret. Ever since Murasaki stating that she'd look out for her, she'd been open about it when it came up.

Besides. She was curious how Armina would react to the knowledge.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:40 am
ARMINA WILLSAAM

“Of course not but I do wonder what would happen if it became public knowledge that two 4th Seats were snogging in the middle of the training grounds.” Armina replied with a slight shrug, glancing briefly at the woman’s hand that had rather abruptly latched onto hers. The blue haired woman was rather curious as to just why Lerna had been so quick to defend the group of quickly retreating Shinigami. There was a rather old fashioned approach that some members of the 4th still had towards those who depended more on Kido than their blades or fists. It was a little different for the blue haired woman but she did briefly touch on the subject then in an offhand tone. “Never quite got the appeal of Kido myself. Guess I never found the right teacher.”

Bringing up the Third Seat of her Squad caused Armina to respond with a slightly dismissive look, which was one that probably a fair few of her fellow squad members would also display. The ice wielder didn’t know the woman personally but she had a reputation, one that didn’t paint the 4th Squad in a great light. “I hope for her sake that she didn’t make a complete ass of herself. That seems to be what she does wherever she goes. She’s not a fan favourite among our Division.” Nor was Armina in fairness but the feeling was mutual, as hamstrung as she sometimes felt in their company.

Cocking an eyebrow when Lerna explained her status and tilting her head, Armina listened intently, somewhat intrigued by what she was hearing. She knew of Mod souls, of course, although she’d never interacted with them an awful lot in the past or at least she didn’t think she had. Did the knowledge affect how she thought of the now dark haired woman? Honestly? No. The interest was still there. So much so that after eyeing Lerna up, she’d comment. “Well, if you thought that admitting that would spook me off then you’ve got another thing coming. You’re still gorgeous as fuck and if all Mod souls fight like you do then I’m going to have to go out of my way to fight more. I don’t care what you say, you’re just as strong as any other 4th Seat.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:46 am

Lerna snorted softly at that and raised a brow. "I wouldn't fucking care. What, is fourth division worried about its optics? Who cares what dumb shit gets spread around for romantic shit. I'd be more worried about actually hurting someone in a spar over some gay high school chatter." She noted without even a hint of hesitation, tilting her head. "I'd be a whole lot more concerned being seen with some insecure woman trying to bully people into keeping their mouths shut." She noted with a lopsided smile.

"Why? You got a Kido type Zanpaku'to. Does it matter if you also use Kido?" She ventured with a slight tilt of her head.

Of course on the subject of Shura, Lerna just gave a shrug of her shoulders. All she knew about the woman was she had a bad reputation and swas on the strong side of things. At least she WAS. Hadn't heard about the girl in a while, almost wondered if she got hurt in africa or something.

"No, not really. I don't really know how most people are gonna react to hearing about what I am. Some people don't care, others care a whole lot. I don't concern myself too much with it. If you had a problem, I'd just beat your ass and call you a loser." She noted with a sly grin, amused that Armina seemed to yet again, continue complimenting her. Was she really that much of a catch? Not like tons of people asked her out. Then again she WAS a bit on the freaky side, maybe people were scared. The few who DID ask her out always did seem a little nervous. Well, other than Armina.

"On that note, I should inform ya that I don't drink alcohol. So you wanna go just get lunch instead?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:26 pm
ARMINA WILLSAAM

“For your sake, not mine, my Division already knows what I’m like when it comes to my preferences and attitude towards it. If you don’t care, neither do I.” Armina answered with a smile although she raised an eyebrow at the second half of what Lerna said. “Honestly? Does hurting someone in a spar upset you that badly? I confess that I’ve never thought about it that way and I go into any kind of fight expecting to take some punishment and dish it out too. Without that touch of danger, I find it tough to get into a spar mentally.”

The 4th Division member had to think for a moment about how best to answer Lerna’s Kido question but in the end, she just replied honestly. “My Zanpakuto is an elemental type but I wouldn’t call it a Kido one, since most of the time I am trying to smash my opponents with it. The goal is to just slow the bastards down so I can crack them properly. Offers me a ton of strength and sturdiness too when I use Bankai although it freezes my jaws shut and I kind of become a berserker of sorts.” She paused briefly and then added. “I had a few fallings out with my Kido teacher at the academy because I was always asking him why we were learning all these chants when we could just smack someone with our fists or Zanpakuto instead. He didn’t like that I guess that turned me off. Having to utter a whole chant to summon a bolt of lightning just seems like a waste. Your Kido was pretty damn good though and maybe if he’d shown me some of the more powerful stuff, I might have taken more of an interest.”

A smirk crossed Armina’s features at Lerna’s remarks about her status as a mod soul. “Why should you? Fuck whatever anyone else has to say about it. As I said, it doesn’t bother me at all. I go with my gut when it comes to such things and I sure as hell felt something when you had me pinned to the ground. Not often that I’m on the bottom.” Understatement of the century.

She was caught somewhat off guard when her fellow 4th Seat spoke about her refusal to drink alcohol, finding it a little odd given her abilities. “Lunch is fine with me but I confess that I’m a little surprised that your tea total. Is it something to do with your weapon or just a preference thing?” She wasn’t mocking Lerna for it or anything, just curious.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:06 pm

Lerna didn't smile. She, in fact, gave Armina a serious look on the subject of injuries during training. But she didnm't break into a lecture or anything. She would hope that enough stories of serious injuries during spars would be sufficient, but she wasn't out here to get into all that. So she kept it simple. "I hope you're well aware that any ...SERIOUS injuries incurred on my men will not be looked kindly upon. Some manner of restraint is expected when sparring." She stated firmly.

"Also I hate to break it to you but Elemental is a subsection of Kidop type Zanpaku'to. You got a kido type Zan." She pointed out. Briefly tempted to go into detail about how the last TWO captains both have kido types. But well. She didn't care enough to push the subject. Frankly she always thought that stigma was strange. Still.

The comment about her being a Mod soul was nodded along with. But she didn't go pushing the subject. She wasn't here to talk about her own lot in that vein. And she started heading out. Making her way off to where she intended to have lunch, and certainly Armina was welcome to join her if she wanted.

"Bad Experience. Was a bit of a troublemaker when I was younger, and come people decided to do something about it. Left out a whole barrel of sake as an offering. So naturally I drank the whole thing and passed out. They snuck up on me when I was conked out and cut my head off. I've abstained from the stuff as much as possible ever since."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:47 am
ARMINA WILLSAAM

The 4th Division member wasn’t intimidated by the way in which Lerna warned her about injuries during sparring but she would give the matter some thought. Battering the members of other squads wasn’t generally her deal, as she sought tougher challenges than grunts but she could understand Lerna’s protectiveness. Armina didn’t particularly feel that for the majority of her own squad but there were a special few who she did. A group that she’d taken under her wing although calling it an average relationship between a superior and foot soldiers wouldn’t be any further from the truth.

The news that her weapon was a kido one was somewhat of a surprise to her and she briefly glanced towards her blade for a moment. She’d been rather ignorant of the fact and Armina made a mental note to have a word with her Zanpakuto later. That being said, she wasn’t as pissed off by the news as she might have been in the past. The art was one that she didn’t know much about but Armina knew deep down that if she ever wanted to challenge her Captain in a proper fight, she’d have to master them all, regardless of what she thought of them. Power was the goal and kido was a source. “All this time and I never knew. Figures.” She replied wryly.

“You still love me, right?” The voice of her spirit uttered into her mind.

“We’ll talk about it later.” Armina answered simply.

Following along beside Lerna as she walked off and spoke about her unfortunate incident, Armina would raise an eyebrow. To hear such a bloody tale spoken in such a casual way was rather bizarre although funnily enough, it was with a casualness that the 4th Seat might speak with herself. “Shit. No wonder you don’t touch the stuff. I wouldn’t either if I were in your shoes.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Huh, well she supposed not everyone made it through the academy fully stocked. Still, it was something she'd looked up herself after she unlocked her Shikai. Kido type all the way, as it were. True melee types seemed to be more common though. Still, she didn't linger on the subject. Rather, she instead focused on the path ahead of them. They were heading to a nice little spot. A bar that had some decent food. True, she wasn't planning on drinking, but the ambience was still important.

"Heh, well so long as you don't mind me having a soda instead of something hard. I'm glad you get it." She noted, flashing a little wink toward Armina as they arrived. The palce was off the beaten path a bit, at the very edge of the nearest shopping district. And once they were inside, it was much more cosy. A few shinigami here and there taking a load off. While Lerna led them right up to the bar itself. "Feel free to order yourself whatever you like. I did promise you a drink after all, don't feel like you gotta hold back because of me."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum