Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Left_bar_bleue0/0 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Empty Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg)

Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:59 pm

Shadows of Two Worlds

Within the desolate wastelands where a once thriving civilization likely resided roamed a lone Shinigami, not out of pure happenstance or some kind of luck for the rare visitors that would reside here, but out of intent. Wandering was something that Fuurinji was more used too than most, and right now it helped her clear her mind and think clearly. There were many things that she wasn't certain of, and many more that she was unaware of.

However she was certain and aware of the circumstances surrounding the recent events within Africa, not that there was much to know or be aware of admittedly. A mysteriously large hole that appeared suddenly, immensely powerful hollows that came up from it and a Gotei that refused to investigate for some reason. Perhaps they had their reasons, though to this Shinigami whatever those reasons were they were unsufficient. Perhaps there would be far more casualties if they did investigate, but would that not be worth the cost to know thine enemy?

Of course... What if she were in that position though? Part of the ones sent in, part of the ones that never made it out? Whose to really say... Such thoughts often made her mind wander back to that lone day against the Menos Grande, the lone survivor... Barely surviving back then, barely surviving even now.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Left_bar_bleue0/0 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Empty Re: Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg)

Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 pm
 Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) XenEXvy
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

The wastelands, eh? Ryo hated it out here. It's full of Hollow and unfriendly sorts, but that also makes it perfect for training. Avoiding anything too serious, the small creatures she's thrown herself at proved helpful in mending her fighting skills. However, the faster she can get out of here and to someplace less messy, the better.

However, there's someone not far off. In fact, she can see them just walking and barely looking where they're going. That's pretty dangerous out here. Ryo wouldn't normally get someone's attention just because, but the other lady seemed harmless enough, and she's not the type to let someone walk into a dangerous situation.

"Hey. Hey! You!" She shouted, waving an arm. "You're going to walk into a pit if you don't watch where you're going!"

END POST | Red

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg) Empty Re: Shadows of Two Worlds (Fuurinji/Sieg)

Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:23 am

Shadows of Two Worlds

Someone being out so far from civilization wasn't something one could expect in an area like this, but then... here she was, so far away from civilization. So perhaps it shouldn't have been too much of a surprise when she heard a voice calling out to her, though what it was shouting about was another matter entirely. Stopping in her tracks, her head turned towards where she heard the voice, and though her she looked in that direction, the black bandana-like cloth wrapped around her eyes indicated she probably wasn't actually seeing what was over there.

"Huh?" She muttered, mostly to herself though a moment later spoke more loudly "I'm sure I'll be fine, the only pit I'd be worried about is nowhere near where we are." She said a bit dismissively of the concerns, though curiosity supposedly killed the cat and she'd be beside herself if she didn't admit to being at least a little curious as to why the other was out here. "Rather curious to have another sentient being so far away from civilization though... Wouldn't you agree?"

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:20 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

The other pit? ...Oh! That hole in Africa. The news have been blaring about that issue for a while now. Even when the Hollow coming out of it are dealt with, there's still a giant hole in Africa, and a lot of people are wondering what'll happen to the continent. That hasn't stopped Ryo from travelling and doing what she can around the world.

However, that shouldn't detract that Ryo noticed something off about this lady. Well, either way, she should step a bit closer since the stranger wanted a conversation. Normally, you shouldn't get too close to strangers, but she's always been a daring idiot. And that how she noticed the blindfold over the woman's eyes. Eh?!

"Kinda curious why a person's walking 'round with a blindfold..." She blurted, not even entertaining anything else until she's had her curiosity sated.

END POST | Red

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:29 pm

Shadows of Two Worlds

A single eyebrow raised towards the other as they closed the distance, admittedly that would probably be helpful so they weren't yelling at each other. It also let Fuurinji get a better 'look' at this individual, and the query that was posed went unanswered for a moment as Fuurinji turned to face the other. "I suppose blindfolds aren't all that common are they? Let's just leave it at this; My perception of the world is different to others, that is why I wear a blindfold."

While no lie left her lips, the truth itself was obfuscated. "Now for my query; Why is there another sentient being so far away from civilization? The only creatures I find out here are ones that aren't too fond of non-aggression, let alone polite conversation, not that I am opposed to such things."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:55 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Different perception?" Ryo grumbled as she tilted her head and thought for a second. "...Oh! Like those guys who see with their minds on TV?"

She recalled some superhero shows where there was a hero who couldn't see but had like super mind powers that made up for it. Knowing how magical the world is, it makes sense she'd eventually run into someone with that kinda power. Though, still, being out here is strange, but that's a sentiment that's probably shared by every sane person wandering these deserts.

"Mmm... Well, I was doing some training," She'd start to explain. "This place is full of small baddies to whack. You training too? Getting your third eye open or something?"

She almost did a funny post with her hands on her forehead but remembered that she's talking to a possible disabled individual. That'd be incredibly rude, and the joke wouldn't even work because the person can't see.

END POST | Red

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:05 pm

Shadows of Two Worlds

"Somethign like that..." She said in response to the comment about seeing with her mind, which truth be told wasn't too terribly far off from the truth. Though her next comment about her reason for being out here also wasn't too surprising, it was a similar reason to why she was out here as well after all. "I don't know about a third eye, but yes I am here to train in a maner of speaking."

It wasn't the average every-day type of training, likely not the kind that this person was referring too anyway. Though much like their differences in how they saw the world, their training too differed. While this one seemed to be focusing on the physical labor aspect of training, Fuu herself was doing something more akin to mental gymnastics.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your affiliation?" Baddies could be interpreted quite differently depending on the individual, though it wasn'nt like Fuu was getting any kind of negative or bad vibes from this particular individual it was always best to know who one was interacting wtih.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:01 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

Well, that's lame. No third eyeball? That would have been cool and freaky, but nothing's as freaky as Hollow are, so maybe it would have just been alright. Ryo's unsure what her thoughts on the slightly uncanny are. Everything is usually normal or full blown nightmare fuel, but she's taking too much time lingering on pointless things.

"Eh... Affiliation? Uh... Myself... Yeah. Myself."

She didn't really think too hard about that question because there's nothing to think about. She's following no one, listening to nothing. Her thoughts are the only thing guiding her.

"You?"

END POST | Red

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:10 am

Shadows of Two Worlds

No Affiliation? Now that was a sight even rarer than meeting someone who was sentient all the way out here. At the very least it put any potential weariness that Fuurinji had at ease, as it at least assured her this person wasn't hunting any specific person down. "Well it seems we have more in common than I thought, I too have no affiliation."

She took a moment to think herself before she spoke again "You mentioned you were out here to whack some baddies, I presume you mean hollows, yes? Does that mean you have a Zanpakuto?" Many were the reasons that she asked this stranger this particular question, though many were the potential responses she was sure this stranger could have.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:14 am
Ryo Kishimoto | Red

"Zanpakuto? What's that?" She asked?

Ryo's not entirely clued in on the whole spiritual side of things, so she's a bit clueless of certain things. One of those things are Shinigami. She knows there are guys dressed in black here and there, but she has no idea about who they are or what they do. She barely even knows what a Quincy is. However, it's neat to meet a fellow wandering. It's a coin-flip with these sort of things. You either meet someone nice, or you meet someone who's a complete ass.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum