Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura]

Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:48 am
Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 K47mTNA

MURA EKASHIBA

When it came to inspiration, then being nagged day and night by a senile ghost wouldn’t cut it. Mura would have to sort of push Kyūken’s annoying remarks aside – after all, it was his power that enabled him to use that martial art to begin with. And Akira was swift and efficient to suddenly pull a number of other dummies to the floor, now totaling five.

Come to think of it, this idea of his resembled the use of Iaijutsu… but without the Iai in it. Nor with any Battō. It wasn’t a martial art at all – it was just as he did earlier… lifting the sword up straight, then letting his Reishi do the work. It slowly entered Harukami like a stream of electricity, running along the rusty blade and gathering wind around it – yes, he could feel it! Like pressure kept enveloping Harukami’s frame.

His Reishi finally reached some sort of ‘breaking point’ and released an explosion of wind in all directions – however, it managed to cut through only 3 dummies. The 2 remaining were simply slapped to the ground, but suffered no further injuries, and the explosion felt more... uncontrolled than before. As if it wasn’t what Mura initially desired – wind scythes that were controlled with the purpose of landing on a select few targets only. Imagine quickdrawing a revolver and shooting 5 guys in a typical Wild West setting, while your betrothed stood in their midst all bewildered and unharmed?

That was what he aimed for. But it wasn’t a martial art... it wasn’t anything he could just pick up in a day or two. And it showed on his sweating forehead.

“If I could just focus some more...” he groaned, perhaps distraught with something on his mind. Once things had settled down in his life, he had the opportunity to reflect upon his 10-year vagabond journey... and be pained at its outcome.

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura]

Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:11 pm
Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a level of curiosity in Mura’s overall attitude, letting out a soft hum of contemplation as the Reishi began to form across the blade. It was obvious atleast to him that whilst progress on a physical level was being offered, mentally? The human was struggling. It was then a burst of wind scattered across the realm of the chamber, three of the dummies sparking before being cut intwine! Their forms shifting across the ground, scattering about in a lazy aftermath of destruction.

Akira did not seem too bothered by the remaining two, beads of sweat forming across Mura’s forehead an thus was definitely beginning to take an overwhelming toll on his body. The old days. He reminisce for those briefest of moments about the times which he too struggled to maintain such energy, though a human, akin to a Quincy did so externally. It was different. Maybe more taxing?

."Mura. Progress not perfection. Your mind requires to relax, this does not have to be concluded within a day nor is time against you. Those who seek to advance have to have clarity of mind alongside strength of body. One without the other shall unbalance you.

END OF POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:12 pm
Spirit... A Subject [Akira, Mura] - Page 2 K47mTNA

MURA EKASHIBA

It felt like he hadn’t achieved anything but a bunch of stress from his last 10 years of loneliness. Carried on his own two feet from village to village, hiding from authorities, begging for a living, then reaching temple after temple for shelter. At least, he was now able to use that dumb ghost’s martial art, but… it proved limiting. Almost stagnating. Every fiber of his being could feel that, now. He wouldn’t go anywhere with just that – Akira proved it to him, and so did Veralia. Who could he beat in a duel? Who could he succeed against? Who could he protect with his life on the line? What could he change?

Akira basically told him to relax. It was clear that Mura needed a break to let the training soak in, and the moment that realization kicked in, his legs gave up, launching Mura onto his butt on the ground. “… Akira, how long have you trained to reach your current skill? And how do you keep such a grasp on all of those weird spells? When all I have… is Niten Muryū-“

“And it’s all you need! Don’t let him patronize you like that!”

“… Ignore him,” Mura apologized, “But… I can’t see myself learning any of your fancy spells, if that’s even possible. I learned that Quincies, too, can cast spells and such, but- wait, are you a Quincy, too? Ah, actually, forget I asked. I distract myself with my lack of knowledge all the time."

"… I don’t think it feels right with me – all I want is to cut like the wind. Simple, right? That’s the spine of Niten Muryū. That’s all of Niten Muryū. It sounds so simple, so utterly simple that it pains me to fall behind as easily as I do…”

He wasn’t talking about being held back in training. He was talking about being held back by a track record. Every person outside of his dojo that he’d dueled had won against him. Kyūken blew a fuse each time, so Mura was made painfully sure to remember each loss. Kyūken’s bragging… his proclaims… they must’ve been lies. Niten Muryū wasn’t this all-powerful martial art.

Had he wasted 10 years mastering it? Was this it? Frankly, 10 years in Japan with his Head Master likely could’ve pushed him even further, but he was late now. Training under Akira, and it was clear that Mura needed some fresh air. Air… fresher than fruits. Clearer than water. Colder than the north.

END POST

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum