Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Empty Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah)

Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:20 pm
Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) P7TCLSM
ALVAH

A library? He had asked around for a place to gather information and was told of this spot. It is apparently a building full of books. Imagine. Of course he had to make his way here immediately. He is particularly interested in a certain topic that he was assured he'd find here.

Whatever mechanism that announced a person's entrance soon warned any inhabitants as the large Arrancar stepped into the building, sporting his usual kimono. It is like he had stepped into a candy store, books from the front to the back lined up just for his eyes to partake. He could not help himself but walk around, reading each title he happened upon, distracted from his original goal as the place he thought a legend proved a reality.

END POST | HMM
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Empty Re: Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:34 pm
Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The large estate that doubled into the public library held a treasure trove of genres, insights and esoteric oddities that dated back for sometime. It held alot of literature which Akira had collected over the many years in hiding, though an Arrancar was difficult to ignore. He had only returned from Africa to check up on things, noticing among the sparse amount today this ashen individual.

It wasn’t long before Akira shifted into the gigai necessary to conceal any inclination of being Shinigami, sporting a three piece and a pocket watch. The footsteps indicating to Alvah or intuition of an approaching figure of which a soft tone finally departed his lips.

."Rare to discover Arrancar seeking literary enlightenment, Sir. Pardon me for my intrusion, I own this establishment. Tairitsu. Akira Tairitsu. Anything in particular you’re seeking?

END OF POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:29 am
ALVAH

Footsteps? People told of an ashen haired individual who owns this establishment. It seems he is due to meet this man.

Leaving his thoughts wayward, he turned his body as he felt the man near him. Immediate thought process left Alvah unamused. The man did not come in anything extravagant, seeming too put together and perfect. He had heard of humans being messy, and all have supported the claim besides this individual. That fact made Alvah ponder if what's presenting is really all there is.

"A book of human anatomy," He'd request however, making his quest known.

Alvah seeks knowledge, and has a very nuanced need to have his questions answered before proceeding with the simple pleasures of life like conversation.

END POST | HMM
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:51 pm
Manga Dangai (Akira/Alvah) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

This Arrancar desired a book about anatomy?

Curious. He thought most of them had an innate knowledge of the way a body would contort, twist or otherwise be subjected to a mass amount of damage, their culture and way of life was the avenue that offered such answers. There was a look of curiosity that broke through an otherwise perfect feature of civility, it didn’t seem judgemental but more taken aback by this request.

."ICurious topic of choice, forgive my curiosity but I thought Arrancar had alot of knowledge on this?

He did beckon Alvah to follow, seemingly leading him to a second floor antechamber which held a sign across the oak door that read in fanciful Japanese: Research. Akira had cataloged most things that held to the mortal realm within this large antechamber, shifting to grasp a few of the books which sat with a slight dust about the corners.

."We have human anatomy from several periods of time, anatomy of those subjected to various spiritual and physical corruptions. Sadly I do not seem to have anything regarding humanoid anatomy fo Hollowkin..

END OF POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:23 pm
ALVAH

He raised a brow, following as he was led. The look the man shared made it seem unusual for someone to ask him about such a topic, but Alvah could not fathom why. It is true that an Arrancar would have some knowledge of humans due to taking their form after breaking their mask, but that knowledge would only be the same as an average person's, no? Even then, Alvah cannot truly recall what it means to be human, even as an Arrancar. His instincts on the matter feel muddied.

"I only require a book of the basics. I wish to learn the body parts of a person. I could care less how stimuli affects them for right now. Do you also have a book about human sexual reproduction as well?"

His eyes did scan what was brought out for him though. A library is interesting indeed. He could stay here for weeks, months even, reading. However, he has also learned that experience is somewhat more valuable than simple literature, so he knows he would grow bored eventually.

END POST | HMM
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:38 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Definitely an Arrancar.

Akira offered a chuckle at his request, maybe this was one of those rare Arrancar who wanted to engage with a Human? Most likely. The man offers a nod and keeps a civil smile despite the creature infront of him, turning himself to go a little further into the confines of the antechamber. It wasn’t many but he did get out two, moving back to Alvah with a slight shake of both. He had read both himself.

."This is about the baseline of human reproduction, aftermath and all that. This one is more about intimacy, experience and about sex on a level beyond scientific curiosity. It is a little difficult to understand the latter without experiencing it.

He planted them both ontop of one another.

."There a human who has caught your interest by chance?.

END OF POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:16 am
ALVAH

"No. My curiosity is all for the sake of curiosity. A passing couple were sharing a moment of intimacy. It is different from the usual happenings of Hueco Mundo. That is all."

He does not see a need to divulge why it is different. A man with any intellect could probably tell why a wasteland of nightmarish monsters lacked romance. However, his eyes fell on the books before him as he ran his fingers over the unkempt leather that bound the papers within. It seems he has forced the man to dive deep into his catalogue.

"Experience and knowledge go hand in hand. Maybe I will find an opportunity to explore these topics with another, but I am in no rush. This world is full of mysteries that must be revealed, one way or another."

END POST | HMM
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:08 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

."Well, I suppose for certain entities that move beyond the realm of Hueco Mundo then alot of this is rather new. If you’re seeking certain curiosities there is a handful of establishments in Japan that provide a…Scenic...Experience. Watching and the sorts.

This Arrancar may be one of the few in which he could inquire certain elements of the sand realm. So much sand. Akira shifted a bit to reach out for some form of older brochure, it wasn’t exactly an entirely legal business but everyone knew if one wanted a certain service then they could. It was upon his return, sliding it with circled areas that could be provided the man inquired swiftly.

."Tell me, with Hueco Mundo being such a spot of topic for those like me. Who are the dominant Arrancar there? Anyone you would suggest avoiding or approaching with certain questions?

END OF POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am
ALVAH

"I know none. Hueco Mundo is a large realm," He responded, his eyes moving to the old brochure. "It is a realm of endless possibility, where each twist or turn could be your last. The only few that are known are those that want to be known, beings that you are probably already familiar with."

He is being given the opportunity to watch human stimulus and procreation? He would not deny his curiosity. However, he pondered why a man like this would have such a thing. It goes to reveal the depravity that one who seemingly carried themself with class actually held. It is only fair he shares what he feels adequate for the situation.

"Thread carefully, for those of power would not shed a tear ending your life, whether warranted or not. There are whispers of save havens for Hollowkind and kingdoms made of Ice. You most likely already know of Ichigo Kurosaki and the increased traffic between your realm and ours."

END POST | HMM
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum